ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   Paula gets warning (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218589)

erinp5 06-01-2013 11:27 PM

Paula gets warning

MODEL Paula Hamilton has been read the riot act after making a Nazi jibe about Celebrity Big Brother.

She was hauled into the Diary Room and given a dressing-down in the early hours yesterday.

Reformed drug addict Paula, 51, got into hot water by saying the CBB basement was like World War Two Nazi Germany’s Auschwitz concentration camp.

But she was not the only housemate to get a warning over offensive comments.

American reality telly babe Heidi Montag, 26, was also reprimanded following a racist comment about former Coronation Street star Sam Robertson, 27.

She told him he “looked like a Rasta and not to look so dirty”. Both women were given a stern talking-to by bosses who told them their remarks were “unacceptable” and “potentially offensive”.

A show insider said: “They were both reminded how things they say could be potentially offensive to others in the house or those watching at home.

“People often forget the cameras are on them recording everything they say, so it was a gentle reminder to behave.

“Paula was OK about it but Heidi got a little bit upset. I don’t think she’s used to getting told off.”

Sheepish Paula later admitted to X Factor star Rylan Clark, 24, that she had been given the first telling-off of the series.

The pair were smoking in the garden when she told him: “I said a word and I was told off for it. But I called my school that!”

Rylan asked: “What? A sh*thole?”

Shaking her head, Paula told him: “No, Auschwitz.”

A volunteer at the Holocaust Survivors’ Centre in Hendon, north London, told the Daily Star: “It’s an outrageous thing to say. It’s a terrible insult to people who went through so much suffering. It’s disgusting.”

And Rabbi Laura Janner-Klausner said: “Comments like this can only trivialise the horrors of the Holocaust.”

Me. I Am Salman 06-01-2013 11:28 PM

:laugh2:

Black Dagger 06-01-2013 11:30 PM

LMAO.

She's bat-**** crazy, she doesn't have a clue what she's doing.

Jords 06-01-2013 11:30 PM

lmfao!!

*mazedsalv** 06-01-2013 11:31 PM

thesheriff443 06-01-2013 11:32 PM

any one who has had serious drink and drug problem's are fcuked in the head

erinp5 06-01-2013 11:34 PM

Well she did fail the psych test 4 times.

smeagol 06-01-2013 11:38 PM

A volunteer at the Holocaust Survivors’ Centre in Hendon, north London, told the Daily Star: “It’s an outrageous thing to say. It’s a terrible insult to people who went through so much suffering. It’s disgusting.”
And Rabbi Laura Janner-Klausner said: “Comments like this can only trivialise the horrors of the Holocaust.”

jesus proof that world has gone mad or full of mad people.
pathetic pc brigade

bbfan1991 06-01-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeagol (Post 5736881)

pathetic pc brigade

I agree:joker:.

Lex 06-01-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeagol (Post 5736881)

pathetic pc brigade

You hit the nail squarely on the head there Smeagol! :thumbs:

MTVN 06-01-2013 11:46 PM

This woman is sick!!!!

InOne 06-01-2013 11:47 PM

Wonder if all this will be shown

Jordan. 06-01-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 5736819)
The pair were smoking in the garden when she told him: “I said a word and I was told off for it. But I called my school that!”

:joker:

daniel-lewis-1985 07-01-2013 12:16 AM

And we dont get to see any of this footage?

newsbb 07-01-2013 12:27 AM

OMG SCANDALOUS!

Kizzy 07-01-2013 12:31 AM

It was a very silly thing to say, but the reaction is way OTT.

Scream 07-01-2013 01:20 AM

I don't get why she can't say that? She's just saying it was bad. OBVIOUSLY she's over exaggerating but what the...If people are offended by that, my god.

Lwize 07-01-2013 03:18 AM

No comment from the coconut?

Jamie585 07-01-2013 03:29 AM

I'm complaining to Ofcom.

Withano 07-01-2013 03:51 AM

She's gonna leave to boos now.

wendywillow 07-01-2013 04:19 AM

is comparing something bad to something really bad...really offensive? i think we know the bb house isnt as bad as auschwitz, we're not going to get confused.

Ammi 07-01-2013 04:43 AM

..I know the comment was ridiculous from the point of view of the comparison..but it sounds as though it was an offhand comment that wasn't meant to be taken literally..something most people have done..but I'm sure it'll be built up to something else just for the controversy...

Jake. 07-01-2013 09:22 AM

Livia 07-01-2013 09:22 AM

I still have relatives alive with concentration camp tattoos up their arms. It's not like she's been thrown out for the comment, which would have been OTT, but I think BB were right to pull her up on it.

Jesus. 07-01-2013 09:25 AM

She deserved to be told off, but I hate the way that they had to go to contact the holocaust survivors centre, for comment.

Create controversy, then create the outrage to keep it going.