ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Did Pete even comfort aisleyne? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21883)

Edwin 23-07-2006 01:07 AM

Did Pete even comfort aisleyne?

After Aisleyne heard the chants, did pete even comfort aisleyne? seems a bit inconsiderate if he didn't.
Does anyone know? Does anyone watch the live feed?

GlitterEyes 23-07-2006 01:09 AM

It was mainly Susie and Imogen who were around her right after it happened.

Edwin 23-07-2006 01:12 AM

on the HLs show he seemed to be pretty much ignoring her though.. i thought they were better friends than she is with Susie, and don't you think he should at least make an effort?

Dan_ 23-07-2006 01:14 AM

It's odd that those two were so close but since Nikki went they've not spent a great deal of time together.

GlitterEyes 23-07-2006 01:15 AM

Yes and no i think with pete he will chat to her when he is ready because he doesn't know how to handle tears...like most blokes. I think if she was alone and crying he would of gone to her but the fact that Imo and Susie was there he probably thinks she is being taken care of from them.

Edwin 23-07-2006 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GlitterEyes
Yes and no i think with pete he will chat to her when he is ready because he doesn't know how to handle tears...like most blokes. I think if she was alone and crying he would of gone to her but the fact that Imo and Susie was there he probably thinks she is being taken care of from them.
Why does everyone go on about pete being a special jesus/man...
I can handle tears, and im a bloke.

GlitterEyes 23-07-2006 01:45 AM

So if your mate was crying and had 2 other female friends there you would also go over? I think Pete is special because he is different, He is a really nice lad well he seems it and seems rather shy to me.

Edwin 23-07-2006 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GlitterEyes
So if your mate was crying and had 2 other female friends there you would also go over? I think Pete is special because he is different, He is a really nice lad well he seems it and seems rather shy to me.
i would actually, i'd ask them if they were alright, if i could do anything to help, and say something to make them feel better, and then leave.

Just completely blanking them to go and laugh with someone else isn't very considerate. That's exactly what pete did.

Craiggy 23-07-2006 03:31 PM

It's odd that he didn't, he might feel that all the ones he is close to ware dropping like flies, hence tring to avoid her?

Slezer 23-07-2006 03:34 PM

I hate that too. Why the hell is Pete a jesus-type figure in the house? He ignores alot of people when they try talking to him and alot of the stuff he does is for the cameras. It's as if people are only liking him for the sake of it now.

GlitterEyes 23-07-2006 03:35 PM

I think Pete likes to chat 1 to 1 and he feels uncomfy chatting around others. He probably also knows that give her some space she will calm down quicker and then chat to her later on.