ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   Why do C5 allow celebs like Claire, Lacey, Ryan, Frankie, Tricia to sign up for this? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219370)

reece(: 16-01-2013 10:56 PM

Why do C5 allow celebs like Claire, Lacey, Ryan, Frankie, Tricia to sign up for this?

... when all they do is sit around and be mega dullards, total waste of money and time. And the celebrities are hardly proving their money's worth by being utter useless TV. Such a shame.

Jake. 16-01-2013 10:57 PM

I like most of them as people, I also like galaxy chocolate.. (I don't know what point I'm trying to make here). But agreed, this isn't Brian's Factory Of Fun!

Me. I Am Salman 16-01-2013 10:58 PM

it's what happens when you do two CBBs a month

Jake. 16-01-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 5767786)
it's what happens when you do two CBBs a month

:laugh:

reece(: 16-01-2013 10:59 PM

Nice people, but are more suited to more boring TV like come dine with me as they do **** all.

Jordan. 16-01-2013 10:59 PM

Not Lacey :nono:

joeysteele 16-01-2013 11:00 PM

I agree,they could do a lot more as to entertainment when in the house but I do think the house does something to them.

A lot of people, celebs too say when watching BB at home you think I would be a good housemate,I would do this and that but once in it all changes and you don't act like you would outside or how you thought you would even.
I think that does genuinely have a lot to do with things.

Jamie585 16-01-2013 11:00 PM

Not Lacey!!!

Amy Jade 16-01-2013 11:01 PM

I think the last series was worse than this one, at least so far we have managed to keep an interesting housemate in the game (Speidi) Last series we lost it's star week 1 and it never recovered in my opinion.

Macie Lightfoot 16-01-2013 11:02 PM

I'll take all of them over Speidi, the real question is why they were allowed on the show.

Jake. 16-01-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5767792)
Nice people, but are more suited to more boring TV like come dine with me as they do **** all.

Excuse me, Come Dine With Me is nail-biting tv :nono:

Jack_ 16-01-2013 11:03 PM

I think what it is is what someone on BOTS (can't for the life of me remember who) said last night or the night before, that they go in there and they're aiming to get themselves back into the public eye or get a bit of money out of it and they don't really want to tarnish their reputations or anything by playing up and getting into trouble hence why they just fade into the background. It's piss poor though, they need to start working for their fees.

And then of course I also agreed with what that Diane woman said to Emma as well about how it's so disappointing how in reality TV shows anyone that's different, intriguing, eccentric etc the public just immediately cast aside and don't allow their personalities to flair and for things to arise from that. It's exactly what I bang on about most of the time.

Jake. 16-01-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 5767807)
I think the last series was worse than this one, at least so far we have managed to keep an interesting housemate in the game (Speidi) Last series we lost it's star week 1 and it never recovered in my opinion.

Julie managed to cling on for a while longer tbf

Jake. 16-01-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5767825)
I think what it is is what someone on BOTS (can't for the life of me remember who) said last night or the night before, that they go in there and they're aiming to get themselves back into the public eye or get a bit of money out of it and they don't really want to tarnish their reputations or anything by playing up and getting into trouble hence why they just fade into the background. It's piss poor though, they need to start working for their fees.

And then of course I also agreed with what that Diane woman said to Emma as well about how it's so disappointing how in reality TV shows anyone that's different, intriguing, eccentric etc the public just immediately cast aside and don't allow their personalities to flair and for things to arise from that. It's exactly what I bang on about most of the time.

Love all of this :love:

arista 16-01-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5767767)
... when all they do is sit around and be mega dullards, total waste of money and time. And the celebrities are hardly proving their money's worth by being utter useless TV. Such a shame.

When they sign them
they do not know

Amy Jade 16-01-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JH95 (Post 5767829)
Julie managed to cling on for a while longer tbf

Yeah that's true, I'd switched off after week 1 though and only tuned in for a evictions.

reece(: 16-01-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troynuncdicit (Post 5767820)
I'll take all of them over Speidi, the real question is why they were allowed on the show.

Well thank heavens you're not on the casting team then.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JH95 (Post 5767821)
Excuse me, Come Dine With Me is nail-biting tv :nono:

It'd be better to send Tricia and co over there though.
Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 5767843)
Yeah that's true, I'd switched off after week 1 though and only tuned in for a evictions.

Last series was ruined by awful casting.

likeafire 17-01-2013 01:36 PM

Why they persist with glamor models when its been proven with the exception of danica thyat they are just tittez and nothing more. Just send in a pair of fake tittez if theyre that insistent of having them in the house

And soap 'stars' again are proven to be mind numblingly boring numbskulls who bore us to tears, with the exception of julie.

No more glamour models and soap 'stars' and we'd have an exciting house to watch