ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   Speidi: Good Reasons, please. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220001)

Jezzy 24-01-2013 08:38 PM

Good Reasons, please.

Genuinely.

Can anyone give me good reasons as to the seemingly crazy Speidi support?

Good reasons do not include : They have been the most entertaining. No they haven't. They are irredeemably arrogant, and have a tendency to sulk and be spiteful. That's not entertaining.

They've stirred it up. No, no more so than Rylan.

I'm really curious. My favourites won't win, and I'm struggling to understand the Speidi fanaticsm.

Ta!

Ryan. 24-01-2013 08:43 PM

LOL.

Roy Mars III 24-01-2013 08:43 PM

1. They are honest and do not lie

2. They don't stand by and let bullies like Rylan and Razor get away with their nasty deeds

3. They help out poor kids in South America

Jordan. 24-01-2013 08:44 PM

So anything that doesn't match your opinion isn't a good reason, pointless thread.

Ryan. 24-01-2013 08:45 PM

Imagine this years series WITHOUT Speidi.

And boom, there you go.

Black Dagger 24-01-2013 08:45 PM

Heidi is the most flawless female house-mate of the C5 era, all there is to it really.

Ryan. 24-01-2013 08:45 PM

Imagine this years series WITHOUT Speidi.

And boom, there you go.

Doogle 24-01-2013 08:45 PM

They put the other housemates in their place. They are the only voice of reason in a house with utter morons

Jake. 24-01-2013 08:45 PM

Why does it matter who supports who? Support who you wish, and let others do the same.

Jezzy 24-01-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Mars III (Post 5793552)
1. They are honest and do not lie

OK, but is honesty to the point of brutality always the best option in a social situation? And I would say that they are hypocrites to their Christian tenets. Hypocrisy is as bad as lying sometimes.

2. They don't stand by and let bullies like Rylan and Razor get away with their nasty deeds

No, and there's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself, but don't you think they have been guilty of some nasty deeds too?

3. They help out poor kids in South America

Good. I help out the Red Cross and Save the Children. I bet a few of the other HMs help with charities.

What makes them so amazing? Still curious.

Jezzy 24-01-2013 08:52 PM

It's not a thread about who agrees with whom, that's the point. I was curious as to reasons other than those that are used *when* it's a slagging thread.

Me. I Am Salman 24-01-2013 08:54 PM

moronic thread

Jezzy 24-01-2013 08:55 PM

Thanks for the input, Salman.

Tregard 24-01-2013 08:59 PM

I would say the reasons you stated in your first post were "good reasons".

MaDdOctoR 24-01-2013 08:59 PM

You will not agree with anything that anyone has to say, so yes, the thread is pointless, this could have ben asked in one of the many threads about Speidi, with exactly the same results.

Johnnyuk123 24-01-2013 09:00 PM

There could be 600 z lister celebrities in there and these two would own them all. They deserve to win!

Stu 24-01-2013 09:00 PM

You already knew people found them entertaining and whilst you don't it's simply a difference of opinion and that's it really.

The whole "I'll pretend to be genuinely confused about it and ask for reasons why in a nice genial way" thing probably seemed really smart though. And it is a small cut above the usual Speidi threads. But just a small cut.

joeysteele 24-01-2013 09:32 PM

I don't like them and would never have voted for them but, they have brought real drama to the house, that may have been boring to watch if no one had responded however Rylan did and the drama between them both has been the main part sadly of this CBB series.

I can see though why people have voted to keep them in,I wish all the other housemates had stepped up a great deal more and impressed but it is fair to say without Spencer and Heidi and Rylan, this series would have had very few,if any, real talking points to it.

Cherie 24-01-2013 09:35 PM

So Jezzy, who do you like best, and give me a run through of your reasons for liking them, ta :pipe:

Alf 24-01-2013 09:53 PM

I've only decided tonight who i think should win (i like to take my time over these thing's), I say should win because i couldn't care less who wins, and as much as i don't like them (who could), Spencer and Heidi definitely deserve to win.

They have saved this series from being a washout, the only other character in it has been Rylan (who will win), he's been good at times but then goes and let's himself down at times, Razor's been alright but nothing special, claire's has been quiet but pleasant, and ryan has had is moment's but nothing memorable.

Speidi are the stars of this series, like it or not.

Scream 24-01-2013 09:54 PM

who do you support?

MrWong 24-01-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jezzy (Post 5793526)
Genuinely.

Can anyone give me good reasons as to the seemingly crazy Speidi support?

Good reasons do not include : They have been the most entertaining. No they haven't. They are irredeemably arrogant, and have a tendency to sulk and be spiteful. That's not entertaining.

They've stirred it up. No, no more so than Rylan.

I'm really curious. My favourites won't win, and I'm struggling to understand the Speidi fanaticsm.

Ta!

What someone finds entertaining is subjective.

The arrogance to me is entertaining because I can't believe the **** that comes out of their mouths sometimes and it usually makes me laugh. The arrogance also gets under the skin of the other hm's. Which is always good.

A few things I like about Speidi
They've caused rucks
They've infuriated all of the HM's
They've made me LOL more than any HM
They're not afraid to state that they want to win
They totally 'got' Paula goddess and were lovely to her
They've kept the forums buzzing and brought out all the crazy cat ladies lacking any sense of perspective. Which cracks me up sometimes.

Cherie 24-01-2013 10:06 PM

Spencer in the DR saying Trish is not my cup of tea and looking wild eyed is enough for me to pick up the phone.:joker: