ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   the reality star killed reality tv - but got saved by private RHYLAN (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220153)

waterhog 26-01-2013 09:50 AM

the reality star killed reality tv - but got saved by private RHYLAN

the reality star killed the reality tv - but it was fixed with Rhylan winning 26.01.13

thank you ch5,
from your mistakes you did learn,
after them god-dam "deadwood" twins,
like "George Micheal" you can now "different corner turn".
there was a few mistakes,
the "reality star" could have killed,
and to get second place,
"the shivers on my spine chilled".
this aside,
i am happy with the order,
Razor, Clair, Rhyan then a mistake,
this will be a CBB i will cherish and be a hoarder.
being last to leave,
Rhylan gave yet more proof,
not one mistake,
he has been a pure pleasure under the roof.
with guts and strength,
Rhylan is a man with no doubt,
honest and so true and real,
let me quote "drop me out".
the crappy factor has finished,
Rhylan now has a crown,
well done "champion",
you done yourself proud and no end to Essex town.
i hope you sweep the UK,
infarct i want you to go global,
do it with "Claire from steps",
because that saying was the proof you are genuine and so noble.

(this is my last ever CBB poem - it has ended all well but i am so disappointed spidi came second and not 5th as i found them so boring and predictable. but hey i can not go against the rest of the world if they like to see this. )

Skumbag 26-01-2013 11:21 AM

Rylan isn't real.
He tries but just can't manage it.

rusticgal 26-01-2013 11:37 AM

Speidi were not real either....they have bigger issues than Rylan might have. I think Speidi are just raking in the money playing the bad guys but its not truly how they are and I think its taking its toll... I almost feel sorry for them.
Rylan is OK...he worries about public opinion too much and needs to accept that no matter what there will be people that will not like him.... but many will IMO.

likeafire 26-01-2013 09:43 PM

What you smoking

waterhog 26-01-2013 09:59 PM

yes please.

thesheriff443 26-01-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likeafire (Post 5798740)
What you smoking

a 13.5 tog duvet:xyxwave:

thesheriff443 26-01-2013 10:18 PM

jokes not allowed!

Kazanne 26-01-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 5798796)
jokes not allowed!

Hello sheriff,it's quiet on here tonight:xyxwave:

thesheriff443 26-01-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 5798806)
Hello sheriff,it's quiet on here tonight:xyxwave:

hello. you:xyxwave:
yes but mod's are still on the prowl:joker:

joeysteele 26-01-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 5797599)
Speidi were not real either....they have bigger issues than Rylan might have. I think Speidi are just raking in the money playing the bad guys but its not truly how they are and I think its taking its toll... I almost feel sorry for them.
Rylan is OK...he worries about public opinion too much and needs to accept that no matter what there will be people that will not like him.... but many will IMO.

I agree, Rylan does have insecurities and I also agree that he is liked by many.

I was really glad he won though over Heidi and Spencer.

waterhog 27-01-2013 09:26 PM

i dont think ch5 would have recovered if they had won.

armand.kay 27-01-2013 09:29 PM

What are you talking about :/

waterhog 28-01-2013 06:22 PM

spidi winning - - you no on the CBB we have just watched and my man rhylan wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sassysocks 29-01-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 5802357)
spidi winning - - you no on the CBB we have just watched and my man rhylan wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yes - and what a farce that was.

rk3388 29-01-2013 10:56 PM

The syllables are kinda mismatched , doesnt rly flow smooth . 4/10

sampvt 29-01-2013 10:59 PM

You all seem to bemissing one very vital point. Rylan wasnt propelled into stardom because of the x factor, he has a pedigree. He has worked on the Harry \Potter set and hes aquired a bit of a following in his home county.

Like any clever wannabee, to use a negative analagy, he has looked and searched for a gimmick or slant which will help him achieve his goals. Like many before him, being camp brings with it some posatives but being overly camp is sometimes all one needs to be noticed. He knew that he couldnt sing and winning or doing well on the x factor was nearly impossible so he ramped up the camp and ridiculous, and folks, it worked, he got what he wanted.

Now his haters are going to say he is fake, well if that is the case, lets look at others that use a gimmick to gain notoriety. Nasty judges followed Simon Cowell and nasty reality wannabees entered the BB house. Aaron kinked it his way and the mother of all weirdos started with Jade goody. All of these people went from baddie to goodie over night.

So if you hate Rylan for his antics, you must also draw the same parallel with people that we all know and whos names I am not allowed to utter. Hate him or them, or love him or them, they all have a common goal, to provide us all wityh what we want....interesting and conflicting anomilies that define a living for themselves.

I honestly believe that there is no such a thing as a nasty person as a normal being. I do however prescribe to the law and thought that we all choose to accept or decline loving or liking someone, because of their actions drawn and deciphered from our own moral code that depicts the way we live our lives. If you are non conflictive and hate nastiness you will always vote for the rachael Rices of the world, if you like a bit of excitement and dont care about others feelings to a larger degree when judged by your own lust for entertainment, you will vote or support those that others hate.

Rylan found his gimmick and is milking it. Others we know are just a tad more difficult to understand and like to keep us all guessing. i prefer to see the world in Black and white and Grey has never been a colour or mood I can subscribe to. Maybe this will go a long way to explaining my thoughts.

sampvt 30-01-2013 03:57 PM

After seeing Spaidi on the box today, they were totally different from the other day on Wrighty. I really cant seem to atone to the real couple, they seem to change and say what the interviewer want s them to say.

MeMyselfAndI 30-01-2013 04:00 PM

I :love: Speidi

Jack_ 30-01-2013 04:02 PM

We :love: Speidi

Kazanne 30-01-2013 04:05 PM

I don't love Spiedi:devil:

Jack_ 30-01-2013 04:07 PM

Kazanne :love:'s Speidi

Kazanne 30-01-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5805586)
Kazanne :love:'s Speidi

Jack tells porkies.:hugesmile:

sampvt 30-01-2013 04:18 PM

Ive still got my 2 shadows I see. Kaz cant you magic them away with your charm.