ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Celebrity Big Brother 2013 [CBB 11] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   Speidi Fans!!! C5 Airing a one-off Speidi Documentary (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220494)

JTM45 01-02-2013 04:48 PM

Speidi Fans!!! C5 Airing a one-off Speidi Documentary
 
Just a quick heads-up for the Speidi fans here!

Apparently Channel 5 are airing a Speidi Docu-Special covering the full story of the Pratts .
Here's the official blurb;

Quote:

A one-hour special about ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ runners-up Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, collectively known as ‘Speidi’, who rose to fame on the American reality TV show 'The Hills’.

This is the story behind the rise and fall and rise again of Speidi, perhaps the most loathed celebrity couple in the States, who have become a UK phenomenon since taking the runners-up spot on 'Celebrity Big Brother’. Do audiences over here love them, or do they love the chaos they create?

Featuring intimate and revealing interviews with Heidi and Spencer and contributions from those who have surrounded them, this film reveals the truth behind their marriage, the rifts, the bankruptcy, the hate campaign, the plastic surgery and, most shocking of all, the dry cleaning bill…
This was qouted from a C5 press release.
No doubt this will be more interesting than the whole of Rylan's series! :hugesmile:

Marcus. 01-02-2013 04:49 PM

oh be watching that

Jack_ 01-02-2013 04:57 PM

:cheer2:

They need a series tbh.

JTM45 01-02-2013 04:59 PM

It said this about when it will be on;

Quote:

No exact airdate has been announced yet, but it's likely to be around the 18th-20th February.

rk3388 01-02-2013 05:01 PM

they need to do an ultimate CBB and bring them back along with a suitable cast, they deserve actual good housemates

DigitalSid 01-02-2013 05:10 PM

Wonder if C5 are producing this in house or if Endemol will produce it like they produced The Winner's Story, since it's not just about CBB I assume it will be the the former but makes more sense for Endemol to do it since BB will no doubt be covered in it somewhere.

Me. I Am Salman 01-02-2013 05:25 PM

:lovedup:

DigitalSid 01-02-2013 05:40 PM

Apparently BB have nothing to do with this documentary at all, it's being produced by Channel 5 directly.

james130 01-02-2013 08:24 PM


Munchkins 01-02-2013 08:28 PM

Yayy it better be great :love:

Jord 01-02-2013 11:36 PM

Yessss :worship:

Amy Jade 01-02-2013 11:47 PM

Can't wait!

Ryan57 02-02-2013 12:08 AM

Splendid news. Best housemates of the series by far.

muchadoaboutnothing 03-02-2013 11:07 AM

Can't wait to see this. Looks like Speidi are doing a lot better than the CBB winner Rylan. Rylan will do the x-factor tour and, I guess, we won't be hearing much about him (hopefully) and like all before him he will fade into obscurity, unless, of course they put him in the jungle next time round. Loving Speidi.

sampvt 04-02-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muchadoaboutnothing (Post 5811847)
Can't wait to see this. Looks like Speidi are doing a lot better than the CBB winner Rylan. Rylan will do the x-factor tour and, I guess, we won't be hearing much about him (hopefully) and like all before him he will fade into obscurity, unless, of course they put him in the jungle next time round. Loving Speidi.

This Speidi worship thing is very disturbing. Rylan will be around for a long time as a loved and apreciated charachter. Speidi are news at the mo because they are hate figures that provided entertainment on a reality show and are only over here scraping pennies together because they are hated in their own country. Their fan base is very small and comprises of mostly young cyber warriors that need to have something to hang onto so their likeminded CW friends show traits of undying bonding.

Ill give the Pratts 3 months and when they **** over everyone over here and try to resurect their careers, they will flop and slink away into the abbis to La la Land where they are hated and an embarrassment to their parents.

Jordan. 05-02-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5814741)
This Speidi worship thing is very disturbing. Rylan will be around for a long time as a loved and apreciated charachter. Speidi are news at the mo because they are hate figures that provided entertainment on a reality show and are only over here scraping pennies together because they are hated in their own country. Their fan base is very small and comprises of mostly young cyber warriors that need to have something to hang onto so their likeminded CW friends show traits of undying bonding.

1. The hate is even more disturbing
2. Rylans also famous for being a hate figure that provided entertainment (X Factor)
3. They came 2nd so their fanbase obviously isn't 'very small'

Keep trying though :)

Slevin 05-02-2013 05:11 AM

if thats gonna be called Speidi worship i guess some praise for Rylan is worship.:joker:

sampvt 05-02-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 5814776)
1. The hate is even more disturbing
2. Rylans also famous for being a hate figure that provided entertainment (X Factor)
3. They came 2nd so their fanbase obviously isn't 'very small'

Keep trying though :)

I think your reply verifies my point quite admirably. It would appear that nobody is allowed to like anyone else bar Speidi and if you do your posts are rubbished. That constitutes worship. I cant wait to see what the program digs up. If it is true to events from the past, they will be hated even more, if it is fudged and edited in their favour, more brainwashing will occure and thery might stay a bit longer to fill their bank balance evn more. Sorry but they are not my cup of tea and the sooner they are gone, the better. They set a bad eample to all our younger society. That is very easy to see on here.

Jordan. 05-02-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5814964)
I think your reply verifies my point quite admirably. It would appear that nobody is allowed to like anyone else bar Speidi and if you do your posts are rubbished. That constitutes worship. I cant wait to see what the program digs up. If it is true to events from the past, they will be hated even more, if it is fudged and edited in their favour, more brainwashing will occure and thery might stay a bit longer to fill their bank balance evn more. Sorry but they are not my cup of tea and the sooner they are gone, the better. They set a bad eample to all our younger society. That is very easy to see on here.

When you make a valid point then maybe your posts wont be rubbished. Also you cant wait to see what it digs up? So you plan on watching despite not liking them or being forced to LOL. :xyxwave:

sampvt 05-02-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 5815546)
When you make a valid point then maybe your posts wont be rubbished. Also you cant wait to see what it digs up? So you plan on watching despite not liking them or being forced to LOL. :xyxwave:

This forum is all about opinions and we know not everyone can be right all the time. I have just under 1700 posts so I have been wrong quite a few times. You however have well over 32,000 posts so go figure. Leastwise I can confirm I have a life outside my laptop and loads of friends outside this forum. Now please excuse me but I need to pack. Tattybye and I wish you well till the next villian pops up on BB that you can latch onto.

Marcus. 05-02-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5815559)
This forum is all about opinions and we know not everyone can be right all the time. I have just under 1700 posts so I have been wrong quite a few times. You however have well over 32,000 posts so go figure. Leastwise I can confirm I have a life outside my laptop and loads of friends outside this forum. Now please excuse me but I need to pack. Tattybye and I wish you well till the next villian pops up on BB that you can latch onto.

have a nice time on Holiday

sampvt 05-02-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 5815563)
have a nice time on Holiday

I will Marcus, thanks for the shoutout.

Get that Pina colada ready.....

Jordan. 05-02-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5815559)
This forum is all about opinions and we know not everyone can be right all the time. I have just under 1700 posts so I have been wrong quite a few times. You however have well over 32,000 posts so go figure. Leastwise I can confirm I have a life outside my laptop and loads of friends outside this forum. Now please excuse me but I need to pack. Tattybye and I wish you well till the next villian pops up on BB that you can latch onto.

Personal insults :(:(

And thank you for replying nothing relavant to my post. Bye :)

Marcus. 05-02-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5815569)
I will Marcus, thanks for the shoutout.

Get that Pina colada ready.....

that ok

sampvt 05-02-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 5815570)
Personal insults :(:(

And thank you for replying nothing relavant to my post. Bye :)

Jordan, lets get things into perspective. I am a 60 yr old pain in the arse that posts fervently against trolls and fools that dont agree with my views. I hold my head up and wont take crap from anyone. Yes I am a fool sometimes and yes I admit I go OTT in favour of my views.

But you son, you are just plain nasty sometimes. Ive lived and suceeded where others failed, your attitude might get you into trouble one day if you dont take a happy pill. Its only a game and its only a forum. You dont need to bite the head of a chicken to get your point across.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.