ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tom Parker [The Wanted] calls Louis Tomlinson [One Direction] gay (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223378)

Z 08-04-2013 09:24 PM

Tom Parker [The Wanted] calls Louis Tomlinson [One Direction] gay

Quote:

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson declares The Wanted's Tom Parker 'the biggest tw*t on Twitter', the feud continues

Louis Tomlinson has declared The Wanted's Tom Parker the 'biggest tw*t on Twitter', evidence that the feud between the two bands is far from over.

Tom Parker and Louis Tomlinson aren't exactly mates lets just say.

Yep, a war of words kicked off good and proper last night and boy, was it a juicy episode.

We honestly considered grabbing the popcorn and switching off the telly.

So first things first: who started it?

Well, it all started when Tom posted a tweet questioning why One Direction keep mentioning The Wanted on tour.

Louis then tweeted back a link to an article in which Tom opens up about the time her auditioned for X Factor and wasn't so lucky.

One Direction, of course, found fame after coming third on the hit show in 2010.

Louis tweeted:

Tom then replied with a link to a YouTube video of Louis (who famously didn't sing exactly wonderfully in his original X Factor audition) with the hashtag #louisgottalent.

They then bickered on for a while with the spat culminating with Louis saying to Tom: "Interesting I have to entertain your many followers with your lies. I actually think you are the biggest tw*t on Twitter"

He finished with: "I hope you enjoy the press from this."

To which Tom replied: "I'll enjoy it even more when you come clean #narnia #itgetsbetter."

Come clean about what we hear you squeal? Some sources have already suggested that Tom was alleging Louis is gay however, we're not quite sure what his girlfriend Eleanor Calder would think of this.

At one point Louis even brought up Max George's supposed relationship with Lindsay Lohan and got him all involved. And even Liam Payne couldn't resist a little dig, telling Tom:

Sheesh! Settle down boys! Honestly, when will they ever just all be friends?

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-j...GFnZQ--;_ylv=3

Z 08-04-2013 09:25 PM

Read this on Twitter last night, absolutely hilarious.

Smithy 08-04-2013 09:25 PM

I was watching them tweet each other, Louis just seemed to call them out for no reason and then got owned :joker:

Z 08-04-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 5927013)
I was watching them tweet each other, Louis just seemed to call them out for no reason and then got owned :joker:

I know right. I don't normally care about celebrity feuds but Louis Tomlinson has to be the least talented boy band member ever, he's dire. He seems to have appointed himself as the spokesperson for the group despite being the least talented, funny that...

Me. I Am Salman 08-04-2013 09:31 PM

The Wanted > One Direction

let's face it One Direction don't deserve to be famous. Nicole Scherzinger could have put together any other 5 'pretty boys'. At least The Wanted worked to get where they were

Black Dagger 08-04-2013 09:32 PM

I was dying. :joker:

The 1D fan-base is bat**** crazy though, I worry for their health.

Z 08-04-2013 09:33 PM

I dunno, the tall one in The Wanted doesn't seem like he can hold a note either but at least he knows his place. One Direction are wildly overrated at the moment, I'm still waiting for them to put out a good song rather than one that just panders to their existing fan base, I was really rooting for them to be the next big thing but so far they've been disappointing, musically... Louis is SO camp, would be stunned if he didn't eventually come out. It's a bit of a shame really, if he did come out I think he'd be a pretty good role model, but he probably won't until after One Direction have ended.

Patrick 08-04-2013 09:40 PM

http://www.digest.org.uk/wp-content/...01-150x150.jpg

ultra str8. x

Shaun 08-04-2013 09:41 PM

god i hate people

WHY DO YOU CARE GREG

Z 08-04-2013 09:44 PM

It made me laugh :idc:

Ninastar 08-04-2013 09:50 PM

he is tho, don't understand why he's getting so pissy. not like he's been outed or anything

King Gizzard 08-04-2013 09:52 PM

Don't mind 1D but can't stand Louis. Properly pointless member

His audition..was atrocious

Jarrod 08-04-2013 09:54 PM

One Direction are okay, and I've never really liked The Wanted so..

Z 08-04-2013 09:56 PM

It's fairly standard for competing boy bands to hate each other. Five and Westlife hated each other back in the day.

Ninastar 08-04-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 5927069)
Don't mind 1D but can't stand Louis. Properly pointless member

His audition..was atrocious

heyy there denathan whats it like in newww york cityyyy

Marc 08-04-2013 10:49 PM

Awwww it's you're* :(

Good to know OneDirection are uneducated

Me. I Am Salman 08-04-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 5927186)
Awwww it's you're* :(

Good to know OneDirection are uneducated

that reminds me, why do you keep saying MOD instead of mod?

Me. I Am Salman 09-04-2013 09:29 PM

I always ask this question and never seem to get an answer..

King Gizzard 09-04-2013 09:30 PM

Is it really that big a deal?

Me. I Am Salman 09-04-2013 09:35 PM

I'm just curious :rolleyes:

Marsh. 09-04-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee (Post 5927027)
I dunno, the tall one in The Wanted doesn't seem like he can hold a note either but at least he knows his place. One Direction are wildly overrated at the moment, I'm still waiting for them to put out a good song rather than one that just panders to their existing fan base, I was really rooting for them to be the next big thing but so far they've been disappointing, musically... Louis is SO camp, would be stunned if he didn't eventually come out. It's a bit of a shame really, if he did come out I think he'd be a pretty good role model, but he probably won't until after One Direction have ended.

He'll probably discuss his coming out and cry along to piano music on The Big Reunion series 10 in 2022. :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 5928488)
I'm just curious :rolleyes:

I'd hazard a guess it gives him a sense of superiority. :)

Me. I Am Salman 09-04-2013 09:41 PM

it's illiterate though

Marsh. 09-04-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 5928513)
it's illiterate though

You forgot your capital letter. :laugh: