ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Jesus and the bloc vote (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225966)

Jesus. 09-06-2013 08:22 AM

Jesus and the bloc vote

I took no part in any bloc vote. That bollocks came from Kate to Kizzy to Zee. Kate & Kizzy already knew I had no part in it but decided to stir it anyway. Kate was actually grassing up one of her close friends, which says a lot about her.

I did show Kates post on RTV to Zee, but people were talking about it constantly around here, people were writing "#teammollie" in the ML thread, and as always, no one did anything about it. I thought Greg had a right to know what was going on, so if I've been blamed for her exclusion, then that's because I'm easy, not because it's true.

Does anyone remember the election when I used KKK, because it was similar to Kates party name, and everyone lost their s**t, and started pm'ing James about how terrible I am?

Well there's a difference between me showing someone I like, the potential damage being done to a game he runs brilliantly, to some women pettily trying to get me in trouble?

I spoke to Zee only to show him that post, and the decision to exclude her came a long time after I had any dealings with him, and I actually said to many people it would be better if she'd been allowed to enter as it built her up, rather than treating her with the contempt she deserves.

People can and will twist this into whatever they like in the 2 or 3 minutes before it's deleted and I get infracted, but those are hard facts.

arista 09-06-2013 08:26 AM

"That bollocks came from Kate to Kizzy to Zee. Kate & Kizzy already knew I had no part in it but decided to stir it anyway. Kate was actually grassing up one of her close friends, which says a lot about her."

http://0.tqn.com/d/chemistry/1/0/g/T/1/stink-bomb.jpg

Jesus. 09-06-2013 08:27 AM

That's the truth Arista. Zee will confirm that.

Ammi 09-06-2013 08:27 AM

..look, I don't know everything that's been going on, but really you don't have to do this Jesus..:hug:...I don't think there are many people if anyone who would believe that you did because anyone who knows you, knows that you wouldn't and are an extremely principled person....honestly, no one is going to believe that you had any part in anything that..well, I have no idea what exactly it is....

Lee. 09-06-2013 08:29 AM

Yeah, I agree with Ammi.. You won fair and square, just bask in the glory :)

Jesus. 09-06-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 6044869)
..look, I don't know everything that's been going on, but really you don't have to do this Jesus..:hug:...I don't think there are many people if anyone who would believe that you did because anyone who knows you, knows that you wouldn't and are an extremely principled person....honestly, no one is going to believe that you had any part in anything that..well, I have no idea what exactly it is....

People need to know the origin of it, and just how underhanded people have been. Kizzy's busy reporting away so this thread won't be here for long. I'm not taking this bollocks from some mental idiots.

Jesus. 09-06-2013 08:31 AM

Maybe instead of reporting, Kizzy would like to reply?

Kizzy 09-06-2013 08:31 AM

Of course I have jesus, no I would not you were told to drop it....

Cherie 09-06-2013 08:32 AM

You're taking all this a bit hard aren't you, so is it okay for you to insinuate that others are taking part in a "campaign" but when the boot is on the other foot it's not so nice is it?

Jesus. 09-06-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6044876)
Of course I have jesus, no I would not you were told to drop it....

Are you denying you knew exactly what had happened before you started lying about it in the thread?

Kizzy 09-06-2013 08:34 AM

Just stop please, I'm not responding to you anymore.

Jesus. 09-06-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6044877)
You're taking all this a bit hard aren't you, so is it okay for you to insinuate that others are taking part in a "campaign" but when the boot is on the other foot it's not so nice is it?

That's the point Cherie, Kate grassed up one of her friends to try and get me in trouble. Kizzy used that info to incorrectly stir s**t up, knowing that she was lying. I showed Greg a post.

I have my pm's with Greg where he said he already knew about the mollie stuff.

James 09-06-2013 09:07 AM

Stop posting about this. It's really not that important. (To everyone).