ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Georgia Salpa's love rival to enter? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226283)

reece(: 12-06-2013 11:20 PM

Georgia Salpa's love rival to enter?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...-of-the-babes/

DISCLAIMER: BEFORE YOU READ ON REMEMBER THAT THIS COULD BE UTTER BULL**** AS IT IS PUBLISHED BY THE DAILY STAR. Thankyou.
Quote:

IRISH beauty Georgia Salpa’s stunning love rival is aiming to sex up the Big Brother house.

Georgia, named 10th sexiest woman in the world by FHM, has no idea her biggest enemy is following in her footsteps and going on the Channel 5 show.

The latest BB babe and Georgia, 29, have previously locked horns over infamous lothario Calum Best, 32.

Ever since then they have been at war.

Now Georgia will have to watch her foe strut her stuff on the famous fly-on-the- wall show.

The 24-year-old single girl is certain to send temperatures soaring inside the house.

She has worked as a lingerie model for years and has even dated a professional rugby player. But she is not the only babe ready to battle it out to be crowned the queen of BB.

Big Brother is gearing up for double trouble by pitting two models against each other.

Crafty bosses have lined up a sexy blonde bombshell who has worked as a Page 3 model.

And they are hoping the two women will go to war inside the house. A show insider said: “One is a lingerie model and the other is a Page 3 girl.

“They are either going to love each other or completely hate each other. We’d love it if they spark a few catfights in the house but we wouldn’t mind a saucy love-in as well.

“Either way it’s going to be a sexy summer inside the Big Brother house.”

Tony1111 12-06-2013 11:23 PM

Just what we need another glamour model. :p

reece(: 12-06-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony1111 (Post 6056413)
Just what we need another glamour model. :p

Two models as the article mentions. They're better be some older people in this series... :devil:

MusicMan 12-06-2013 11:35 PM

I want a BB5-type cast

If the models have great interesting personalities and things will kick off then I'm all for it

Robertocarlo 12-06-2013 11:38 PM

No more glamour models pleaaaase!!

Black Dagger 12-06-2013 11:49 PM

Oh god these ****ing models give me no hope. Georgia was boring, Louise was boring, Sara was boring, yet they tend to get far :bored:

GiRTh 13-06-2013 12:04 AM

Shocking journalism. Not one single fact in that article. They dont even name the girl.

LaLaLand 13-06-2013 12:05 AM

IF we are getting "model types" then I hope it's a maximum of two seriously. Even if they have "good personalities" for BB it's still using a recycled prototype of housemate types.

For God's sake I want scientists, artists, pub landlords, cleaners, vets, doctors, dentists, farmers, builders LIST GOES ON.

I think the key word for Channel 5 is "range". Wishful thinking I know.

ruiphillips 13-06-2013 04:18 AM

Looks like we'll be getting the Usual TOWIE rejects:

Quote:

The fly-on-the-wall reality show returns for its 14th season, although there have been a few changes and the house has had an eco-style makeover in line with this year's self-sufficiency theme. But most importantly, Brian Dowling is out and Emma Willis is in, now presenting the main show as well as Bit on the Side. Over the next couple of hours, Ms Willis introduces a diverse group of fame-seeking individuals who have been chosen to spend their summer invading the nation's living rooms. Expect the usual selection of likely lads, would-be WAGs and outsiders.
- Radio Times

Gusto Brunt 13-06-2013 07:39 AM

Georgia Salpa, my first reaction.

WHO?

daniel-lewis-1985 13-06-2013 08:24 AM

These articles and headlines are just so depressing.

Do they think this makes people want to tune into BB?

If anything it just makes them turn off...Noone wants to see fame ***** models. Remember its us who pay our hard earned money on the show so why would we pick up the phonelines for a bunch of housemates who think they deserve to be famous.

Thought we were getting a more classic cast.

aj2463 13-06-2013 09:48 AM

Sounds amazing :sleep: