ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother 14 [Summer 2013] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Queen Charlie Fan Club (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226602)

DrunkerThanMoses 15-06-2013 08:32 AM

Queen Charlie Fan Club
 
She really hot!

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/24/618x901/uk...ie-travers.jpg

People with good taste

DrunkerThanMoses
Gyspygoth
fruit_cake
Munchkins
Drew
Shaun
Ammi
Hadouken
HB123
actor99
Jamie585
michael21
JellyFantastic
BigSister
Rusticgal
Jords
Locke
RobInnes
SamP10

ruiphillips 15-06-2013 08:37 AM

For some reason she reminds me of Danica from CBB.

GypsyGoth 15-06-2013 08:40 AM

Add me please :love:

DrunkerThanMoses 15-06-2013 08:41 AM

Did not see that season so unclear who this Danica woman is

ruiphillips 15-06-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 6065583)
Did not see that season so unclear who this Danica woman is

Let me introduce to Miss Danica - a model who admitted to hitting rock bottom after acting out steamy lesbian sex scenes on X-rated channels after finding herself in desperate need for cash.


DrunkerThanMoses 15-06-2013 08:46 AM

Oh poor woman :(

fruit_cake 15-06-2013 09:47 AM

sign me up please, she's the first one this year I have a good feeling about.

Munchkins 17-06-2013 02:39 AM

Charlie Travers - Appreciation Society
 
Along with Dexter & Gina, she is one of my early favourites, seems a nice enough girl with an interesting background. Hopefully she will get some air time, and will not just be portrayed as one of the wallflower people


Forming the very first mum / daughter partnership in the BB House, Charlie is bossy, stubborn and very often complex. She has a love / hate relationship with her mum Jackie, who is also going into the House. She admits to insecurities and feels she doesn't fit in with her family – but also admits she is very demanding.

Charlie enjoys playing mind games and says she is extremely confrontational and aggressive. However, she is also cheeky, naughty and playful if the mood takes her. Drama always seems to follow Charlie although she doesn't know why...

When it comes to taking on her mum as a rival housemate, Charlie thinks whoever loses their temper first will get evicted – and she says at her worst she is scarier than her mum...

Members:

01: Munchkins
02: Drew
03: Shaun
04: Ammi

Drew. 17-06-2013 02:40 AM

about time some love for Charlie was shown, sign me up :)

Lowkey 17-06-2013 02:41 AM

I have feeling that she will be a great housemate. However I think having her mum in the house will hold her back a bit. Her mum needs to go.

Munchkins 17-06-2013 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowkey (Post 6073257)
I have feeling that she will be a great housemate. However I think having her mum in the house will hold her back a bit. Her mum needs to go.

I completely agree
i don't think her mum will bring anything tbhh

oh and Drew :cheer:

Drew. 17-06-2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowkey (Post 6073257)
I have feeling that she will be a great housemate. However I think having her mum in the house will hold her back a bit. Her mum needs to go.

unfortunately her mum might hold her back.. im hoping they both do their own separate things in the house though.. i can see the mum spending more time with the twins and trying to take care of them whilst Charlie will be with Hazel, Dexter and Daley a bit more.

Shaun 17-06-2013 04:56 AM

me pls

DrunkerThanMoses 17-06-2013 05:20 AM

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=226602

Ammi 17-06-2013 05:58 AM

..we haven't seen that much of her so far, but I'm really hoping that her personality is going to shine and for me she's the most attractive female as well....yeah, sign me up please...

GypsyGoth 17-06-2013 08:58 AM

I find myself looking for her mom whenever Charlie's on screen, just to see if she's listening to her while she's talking to other or if she's hovering over her. And sometimes the mom tries to include her in some story she's telling, and wants her to respond or add to the story in a certain way.

Also I'm glad that both seem secure enough to enjoy the house by themselves. I really hope both of them make it past the first few weeks.

Jemal 17-06-2013 09:01 AM

Add me

DrunkerThanMoses 17-06-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyGoth (Post 6073521)
I find myself looking for her mom whenever Charlie's on screen, just to see if she's listening to her while she's talking to other or if she's hovering over her. And sometimes the mom tries to include her in some story she's telling, and wants her to respond or add to the story in a certain way.

Also I'm glad that both seem secure enough to enjoy the house by themselves. I really hope both of them make it past the first few weeks.

I agree both her and her mother seem to be connecting well with everyone and its nice they are not joint to the hip like the twins seem to be.

fruit_cake 17-06-2013 09:33 AM

although I agree that they aren't joined at the hip I still think she needs to separate herself out from her mum a bit and establish herself in her own right, she's going to disappear under the radar otherwise. The only thing we've really seen of her is the short talk with Daley about the pics on the tellies.

DrunkerThanMoses 17-06-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 6073535)
although I agree that they aren't joined at the hip I still think she needs to separate herself out from her mum a bit and establish herself in her own right, she's going to disappear under the radar otherwise. The only thing we've really seen of her is the short talk with Daley about the pics on the tellies.

The show is focusing so much on Michael, Sallie and Gina at the moment that nearly all the other housemates are being ignored. We will see more of her when they are evicted.

Munchkins 17-06-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 6073404)

I got told there wasn't one ffs ffs

MTVN 17-06-2013 10:43 AM

I am afraid I will have to merge them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchkins (Post 6073627)
I got told there wasn't one ffs ffs

Well this year is all about 'secrets and lies'

Drew. 17-06-2013 03:23 PM

i had no idea this was already made, needs updating in the HM thread finder.

GypsyGoth 17-06-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchkins (Post 6073627)
I got told there wasn't one ffs ffs

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 6073629)
Well this year is all about 'secrets and lies'

:laugh2:

Hayden 17-06-2013 07:54 PM

Sign me up plz <3


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.