ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Genuinely can't wait for Sallie to get booed (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227482)

Scream 21-06-2013 07:14 PM

Genuinely can't wait for Sallie to get booed

I wanted Gina to stay but now I think Sallie will make better TV so I won't mind EITHER WAY...but yeah!

But I'm so excited to see Sallie get booed so badly. She deserves it. She is one of the most spiteful and obnoxious girls I've ever seen. I think she thinks she's going to be loved on the outside. :joker:

Fosse 21-06-2013 07:19 PM

Good riddance to teh vile, beanie-wearing troll.

GiRTh 21-06-2013 07:48 PM

:bored:

Patricia4 21-06-2013 07:56 PM

Your right Scream

Vanessa 21-06-2013 07:56 PM

It's going to be like music to my ears! :elephant:

Speedster 21-06-2013 07:57 PM

She's way nicer than Gina and we've only "known" her a week. I've always thought the way the crowd behaves towards people in the house says more about them than it does about the people they're reacting to.

Most of the crowd seem like dull, stupid, judgmental hypocrites-they make harsh judgments about people they don't know and would HATE to be treated the way they treat the people in the house.

Amy Jade 21-06-2013 08:05 PM

I don't think any housemates deserve to be booed unless they are boring, love her or hate her Sallie has been a key figure this week and created story lines so to speak.

Scream 21-06-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 6091170)
I don't think any housemates deserve to be booed unless they are boring, love her or hate her Sallie has been a key figure this week and created story lines so to speak.

She will get votes for being entertaining in the house, she will get booed for being a spiteful human being.

daniel-lewis-1985 21-06-2013 08:20 PM

If they start chanting "OFF OFF OFF OFF" I will actually switch my tv off.

They disgust me.

Jordan. 21-06-2013 08:25 PM

She should be happy to get boos, proves she hasn't been a bore.

Withano 21-06-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedster (Post 6091118)
She's way nicer than Gina and we've only "known" her a week. I've always thought the way the crowd behaves towards people in the house says more about them than it does about the people they're reacting to.

Most of the crowd seem like dull, stupid, judgmental hypocrites-they make harsh judgments about people they don't know and would HATE to be treated the way they treat the people in the house.

So people booing a girl they've known a week is bad
But calling hundreds of people dull, stupid and judgmental despite not knowing any of them at all is fine

Who's really the hypocrite ;)

karezza 21-06-2013 08:37 PM

I would love it if Dan and Wolfy got booed.

:joker:

Speedster 21-06-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 6091400)
So people booing a girl they've known a week is bad
But calling hundreds of people dull, stupid and judgmental despite not knowing any of them at all is fine

Who's really the hypocrite ;)

They are because I'm just pointing out how they behave towards the people in the house.

starry 21-06-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scream (Post 6090983)
I wanted Gina to stay but now I think Sallie will make better TV so I won't mind EITHER WAY...but yeah!

But I'm so excited to see Sallie get booed so badly. She deserves it. She is one of the most spiteful and obnoxious girls I've ever seen. I think she thinks she's going to be loved on the outside. :joker:

Hard luck, she can give all the crap back to the stupid crowd that they deserve.