ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   I have to agree with busybody Dan about Jemima's story. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227941)

Videostar 25-06-2013 09:59 PM

I have to agree with busybody Dan about Jemima's story.

It was as if (just after saying in the BR that she will do alot to stay in the house) she was playing sob story top trumps with Jackie and Hazel, she wanted a bigger and better story to beat the others.

BTW, someone not breathing for a few seconds is not actually dying.

Josy 25-06-2013 10:07 PM

Yep I have to agree with Dan too, her daughter stopped breathing but then was resuscitated, the way Jemima said it was if she had another daughter that had passed away.

I also think she was trying to cause drama out at the bench with Jackie since she had just mentioned in the room she would do all she could to stay in this week.

Roy Mars III 25-06-2013 10:08 PM

Dan can do not right in some people's eyes

fingers 25-06-2013 10:10 PM

I thought her daughter had DIED.

...and she is still adamant the her daughter died.

rionablue 25-06-2013 11:58 PM

Dan was right and Jemima was being a bitch

GiRTh 26-06-2013 12:15 AM

I think she embellished to get sympathy. Sad that it backfired in the way it did cuz I think Dan went over the top trying to prove his point. Both were at fault IMO.

fingers 26-06-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6105225)
I think she embellished to get sympathy. Sad that it backfired in the way it did cuz I think Dan went over the top trying to prove his point. Both were at fault IMO.

he was trying to get his point over, but with Jemima that is impossible, if you disagree with her you are WRONG, period.

CaudleHalbard 26-06-2013 12:29 AM

Can't stand Jemima, but Dan is too used to relentlessly interrogating suspects and is equally relentless when he gets into arguments.

Dan needs to pipe down a bit sometimes ! ;)

joeysteele 26-06-2013 12:33 AM

I think these 2 also don't really like each other anyway, although he could have done it slightly easier,I agreed with what he was saying but she was twisting everything around.

I couldn't have kept quiet. I am glad I am not in that house.

Stankleberry 26-06-2013 12:34 AM

Jemima is not dealing with the pressure well. I think they were drinking a lot too.

newtobbuk 26-06-2013 06:12 AM

Clearly the semantical confusion is going to be cleared up in the next episode, when it's revealed that Jemima's daughter is, in fact, a zombie. Hence, the whole dead/alive status is a bit under dispute.

BigBrotherfan4ever 26-06-2013 06:39 AM

I have agree with Dan, he was right in what he was saying, Jemima daughter didn't actually die were as Charlie granda did, but Jemima always seems to do this turn every situation about her.

wendywillow 26-06-2013 07:29 AM

I THINK jemimas original point was they all have tragedy but when she kind of embellished her story they all caught on to it and she dug herself deeper (kind of like with gina and the whole 'you probably don't date white guys' thing) she doesn't think too good on her feet

Daffodil 26-06-2013 08:07 AM

I agree with you (poster) 100%

GypsyGoth 26-06-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newtobbuk (Post 6105613)
Clearly the semantical confusion is going to be cleared up in the next episode, when it's revealed that Jemima's daughter is, in fact, a zombie. Hence, the whole dead/alive status is a bit under dispute.

:laugh2:

Vanessa 26-06-2013 08:39 AM

Dan was right last night.

Dash Darington 26-06-2013 09:47 AM

He's factually correct that Jemima's daughter didn't actually die. It's probably also true that she trotted that out as an attempt to gain sympathy.

It's more relevant that he went on and on about it because he was being tactical. He was hoping to cause a divide between between Charlie and Jemima, and trying to draw someone who is nominated for eviction into an argument. A lot of the people in the house don't seem bright enough to grasp the tactics being used against them.

anne666 26-06-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newtobbuk (Post 6105613)

OMG :dance::devil: