ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Dan v Wolfy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228176)

GiRTh 27-06-2013 09:32 PM

Dan v Wolfy

Did he go to far or did she overreact

GypsyGoth 27-06-2013 09:33 PM

She couldn't handle being interrogated by Dan the mentalist.

If you can't face the time, don't do the crime.

Adamw92 27-06-2013 09:34 PM

He does seem a bit relentless with it, maybe she shouldn't have let him get to her like that but who knows how often he's been questioning her like that and we haven't seen it, so I don't really know... :shrug:

sampvt 27-06-2013 09:37 PM

Ruined by edits.

smeagol 27-06-2013 09:39 PM

she dont like it that he is on to her gameplan show she throws a wobberly for no reason
thought it was sad myself.

Gillian-73 27-06-2013 09:55 PM

Both really! He does interrogate rather than converse and is like a dog with a bone, but she did seem to be overly offended. Saying that with editing we don't know the real truth of what went on!

Vicky. 27-06-2013 09:56 PM

She totally overreacted. Cant stand Dan but he did nothing wrong there at all :rolleyes:

Patricia4 27-06-2013 10:05 PM

We didnt see it all it look's like alot had been cut out but I still dont like Dan

Sophiee 27-06-2013 10:13 PM

she completely overreacted. he was asking general questions (as you do when speaking to someone in hope of getting to know them better) and she suddenly got all upset over it. I didn't understand especially as she brought the conversation up in the first place :conf:.

chuff me dizzy 27-06-2013 10:15 PM

Yet again the pathetic bint over-reacted as she does over everything for attention and pity ..the best ever was when voted "worst looking hm8" she said "I look hot in that photo ???????? :eek: SPECSAVERS munter !!!!!!

smeagol 27-06-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 6112834)
Yet again the pathetic bint over-reacted as she does over everything for attention and pity ..the best ever was when voted "worst looking hm8" she said "I look hot in that photo ???????? :eek: SPECSAVERS munter !!!!!!

pmsl funny n so true

Scream 27-06-2013 10:22 PM

There was so much more in between that - Dan obviously said more

KingOfTheMods 27-06-2013 10:23 PM

Seemed like fairly pertinent questions to me. Dunno why she took offence, mebbe cause she's a knobhead who talks to bees and expects to be taken seriously. She's a nasty POS and her mask will drop before long.

chuff me dizzy 27-06-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeagol (Post 6112867)
pmsl funny n so true

I am always honest ,a trait not liked by lots of folk ,who prefer to follow and not lead :joker:

chuff me dizzy 27-06-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingOfTheMods (Post 6112881)
Seemed like fairly pertinent questions to me. Dunno why she took offence, mebbe cause she's a knobhead who talks to bees and expects to be taken seriously. She's a nasty POS and her mask will drop before long.

SHE started the conversation ,saying because she had tits she was served in pubs at 14 ....when Dan asked her about it ,out came the dummy and ran to acne queen to tell her ,nasty Dan has been picking on her,if she doesnt want people to know her business or ask her questions on somethings shes said she should keep quite . man up silly cow

KingOfTheMods 27-06-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 6112909)
SHE started the conversation ,saying because she had tits she was served in pubs at 14 ....when Dan asked her about it ,out came the dummy and ran to acne queen to tell her ,nasty Dan has been picking on her,if she doesnt want people to know her business or ask her questions on somethings shes said she should keep quite . man up silly cow

Agreed, she's an idiot.

joeysteele 27-06-2013 11:23 PM

She was very happy at the start it was when she started on doing stuff when underage she started to get uncomfortable.

In fairness to Wolfy, if you are uncomfortable talking about something you have every right to bring the chat to an end. However her actions afterwards were a bit of an overreaction.
Dan didn't really go too far in my view on what we saw.

I was really looking forward to this highlight too but it turned into rather a non event.

Visage 27-06-2013 11:27 PM

I couldn't work out what happened in the end, I thought Wolfy was happy to talk about herself and then she got all upset asking why Dan was so interested in her. It felt like she may have been exaggerating and when quizzed by Dan she turned it into something that it wasn't.

Or I just didn't actually get what was going on..:laugh:

Kizzy 27-06-2013 11:31 PM

At 14 I slept in a Manchester train station overnight.... yeah, course you did love.
:crazy:

rionablue 27-06-2013 11:40 PM

She totally over reacted. She is going around crying acting like a spoilt kid. In the beginning she was in my top three housemates. Now she is totally at the bottom of the pile, even lower than Jemima and that's saying something. I thought with all we heard in advance that Dan had in some way bullied her. She brought up the subject. If she didnt want her actions analysed she shouldnt have talked about it. Dan in his line of duty in real life obviously was used to interogating people. this is probably something he finds hard to let go

the truth 28-06-2013 01:38 AM

I back dan the man in this instant.....she over reacted by 1000 times ....utterly absurd....why are so many young women these days unable to even face being asked any questions about anything with temper tantrums? totally spoilt and pathetic

erinp5 28-06-2013 01:41 AM

No fan of Wolfy but Superdan get right on my norks.

the truth 28-06-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 6113598)
No fan of Wolfy but Superdan get right on my norks.

Im not a fan of him at all either...typical failed copper.but from what I saw she was absurd....why he should apologise is beyond me....shes clearly spoilt....If anyone asked me those questions I wouldn't be remotely offended? if I didn't want to answer Id simply say so, if I thought it was private Id say none of your business....she reacted very badly

Kate! 28-06-2013 01:48 AM

Highly edited, most obvious I've seen to date, the conversation was cut and pieced so much, especially right before it cut to show her in the bedroom, one minute she was calmly talking, the next the tears were flowing and she was high as a kite. Dan looked bewildered.

She's in for a rude awakening when she comes out, she's rather deluded and actually seems to think she's gonna be loved.

Johnnyuk123 28-06-2013 07:29 AM

Are we all sure she's a lesbian?
She's forever talking about her love of meat. Saying....We need meat, i want meat etc....