ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   GinaMarie Zimmerman Discussion Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228195)

Calderyon 27-06-2013 11:02 PM

GinaMarie Zimmerman Discussion Thread

Discussion about GinaMarie. A housemate from BBUSA 15.

http://haveuheard.net/wp-content/upl...9_D1317b-2.jpg

http://cdn.bigbrothernetwork.com/wp-...5-swimsuit.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...1s7K-xNntAKgGw

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ygAtAS5pQ2...Zimmerman5.JPG

Facts:

Name: GinaMarie Zimmerman
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Living: Staten Island, N.Y.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Crazy, sexy and cool.
Favorite Activities: My favorite activities are singing, dancing, modeling, sports and hanging with my friends and family.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Waiting for the bathroom.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just be me, make friends and try to be smart.
What are you afraid of? I would be afraid of aliens, if they ever exist, and if I ever see one I would probably s**t my pants. Those movies scare me.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? One of my biggest accomplishments is when I won the Grand Supreme overall pageant title. It took me over 6 years to win.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason.
What would you take into the house and why? I would take my grand supreme pageant crown, makeup and clothes.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use my personality and popularity to be in the spotlight and make me a household name.

DrunkerThanMoses 27-06-2013 11:03 PM

From live feeds everyone likes her, darkhorse and could get far.

Roy Mars III 28-06-2013 03:22 PM

so hot

DrunkerThanMoses 28-06-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Mars III (Post 6114590)
so hot

:nono: You should be working on our poem in that lime house thingy

Bluerang1 29-06-2013 03:58 AM

Me gusta

SoBig 30-06-2013 11:30 AM

She is a racist bigot. If you support her you should be ashamed of yourself.

lostalex 30-06-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBig (Post 6120689)
She is a racist bigot. If you support her you should be ashamed of yourself.

wait... what???

explain plzzz :conf:

there's a race controversy and it's only 1 week in? What'd she do?

YodaBB 30-06-2013 11:38 AM

Racist Bitch.
I'm normally very calm, but she is vile on live feeds, almost as bad as Aaryn.

lostalex 30-06-2013 11:43 AM

someone explain the controversy plzzz.

What's up with BB? We have racist controversies in both BBUK and BBUS in the first week!

YodaBB 30-06-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 6120699)
wait... what???

Shes made multiple comments about Candice and Helen.

Aaryn said "go and make some rice" to Helen
Gina replied "Someone should smack her in order to set her eyes straight" :bored:

Many comments about Candice being black have been spoken of also

lostalex 30-06-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YodaBB (Post 6120710)
Shes made multiple comments about Candice and Helen.

Aaryn said "go and make some rice" to Helen
Gina replied "Someone should smack her in order to set her eyes straight" :bored:

Many comments about Candice being black have been spoken of also

What did Helen say in reply?

SoBig 30-06-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 6120699)
wait... what???

I'm going by memory here.

Ginamarie said Helen should rub her back and make rice.

Elissa said she couldn't believe the racist things these girls were saying about Asians. She felt so sick.

Aaryn said Helen should go and make rice.

Aayrn called Andy a queer.

Ginamarie said she hates how Candice tries to talk white and acts all black. She hates her black side. She constantly mentions how she hates how Candice tries to act white etc. ( CANDICE IS HALF WHITE MIND YOU)

Kaitlin said Howard and Candice will stick together ( THEY DONT EVEN TALK!) Ginamarie said, Of course they would. They are ****ing black. Blacks stick together. Kaitlin then said they are the black Ken and Barbie.

Their target list is Andy, Howard, Helen and Candice. I mean seriously dude. You can't make this ish up.

lostalex 30-06-2013 11:48 AM

Wow. Is it an issue in the House? or do you think CBS is gonna be able to cover it up like they have in the past?

SoBig 30-06-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 6120718)
Wow. Is it an issue in the House? or do you think CBS is gonna be able to cover it up like they have in the past?

CBS won't even address their racist and homophobic comments. It made me sick to my stomach hearing the things these girls were saying.

They hate non-whites and gays.

YodaBB 30-06-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBig (Post 6120714)
I'm going by memory here.

Ginamarie said Helen should rub her back and make rice.

Elissa said she couldn't believe the racist things these girls were saying about Asians. She felt so sick.

Aaryn said Helen should go and make rice.

Aayrn called Andy a queer.

Ginamarie said she hates how Candice tries to talk white and acts all black. She hates her black side. She constantly mentions how she hates how Candice tries to act white etc. ( CANDICE IS HALF WHITE MIND YOU)

Kaitlin said Howard and Candice will stick together ( THEY DONT EVEN TALK!) Ginamarie said, Of course they would. They are ****ing black. Blacks stick together. Kaitlin then said they are the black Ken and Barbie.

Their target list is Andy, Howard, Helen and Candice. I mean seriously dude. You can't make this ish up.

I'm really hoping Elissa stays, suprisingly she has a lot of class, despite being Rachels sister

lostalex 30-06-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBig (Post 6120722)
CBS won't even address their racist and homophobic comments. It made me sick to my stomach hearing the things these girls were saying.

They hate non-whites and gays.

So none of the people they were talking about know about it? it's just been behind their backs? I remember i think it was season 4 when there was some racist comments about asians that Julie actually brought it up on the live eviction show. i think someone said something racist about Jee (jun's ex) and Julie actually brought it up live on air.

lostalex 30-06-2013 11:54 AM

That being said, Julie had no problem celebrating Jeff and even using him for the Talk version of BB on her show, so she obviously didn't care about the homophobic things he said when he was in the house.

SoBig 30-06-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 6120727)
So none of the people they were talking about know about it? it's just been behind their backs? I remember i think it was season 4 when there was some racist comments about asians that Julie actually brought it up on the live eviction show. i think someone said something racist about Jee (jun's ex) and Julie actually brought it up live on air.

They did it behind their backs.

Spencer apparently also said racist things about Candice and homophobic things about Andy, but I didn't see it.

I did see him call Andy a fag though.

lostalex 30-06-2013 11:55 AM

I do wish CBS would use it in the show though, not only just because it's morally right to call them out, but also just because i think it would make the show more interesting to talk about those issues.

YodaBB 30-06-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 6120727)

Yeah, I remember Ericka saying that. Hopefully they do bring it up and show it, so America can see what these girls are really like.

YodaBB 30-06-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBig (Post 6120732)
They did it behind their backs.

Spencer apparently also said racist things about Candice and Andy, but I didn't see it.

I did see him call Andy a fag though.

Yeah, I saw Spencer calling Andy a fag, Some of these houseguests are really horrible this year.

lostalex 30-06-2013 11:57 AM

I guess in some weird twisted logic way, it actually makes sense for Big Brother not to intervene, because it really is suppossed to be no influence from the outside world, and frankly, let's be honest, this kind of language is how a lot of people speak in the real world.

I do wish CBS would include it on the main shows though.

SoBig 30-06-2013 12:00 PM

I just noticed her last name is Zimmerman.

Oh lawd. You can't make this up people!

lostalex 30-06-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBig (Post 6120746)
I just noticed her last name is Zimmerman.

Oh lawd. You can't make this up people!

Is she hispanic like the other Zimmerman though? I thought she was white.

SoBig 30-06-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 6120751)
Is she hispanic like the other Zimmerman though? I thought she was white.

Since when does being Hispanic stop someone from being white?

She is a white girl from jersey.