ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Why Jemima needs to go (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228234)

CallumJoshuaSturt 28-06-2013 01:10 PM

Why Jemima needs to go

Jemima has to go for a number of reasons tonight. First of all just to watch her face when Emma reads her name out that she has been evicted would be priceless because for some reason she is under the illusion that she is popular. Second we won't have to here how amazing she looks for her age (which she doesn't) and how she's the most hygienic and had the hardest life ever. Thirdly I believe Sam will come out of his shell more as I feel he has the potential to be a good character. Finally Dexter is going to be very good to watch through out the summer

GiRTh 28-06-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallumJoshuaSturt (Post 6114244)
Jemima has to go for a number of reasons tonight. First of all just to watch her face when Emma reads her name out that she has been evicted would be priceless because for some reason she is under the illusion that she is popular. Second we won't have to here how amazing she looks for her age (which she doesn't) and how she's the most hygienic and had the hardest life ever. Thirdly I believe Sam will come out of his shell more as I feel he has the potential to be a good character. Finally Dexter is going to be very good to watch through out the summer

That depends on her real age. She aint 41.

HBB1508 28-06-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallumJoshuaSturt (Post 6114244)

Agree on all counts :)

Tulin 28-06-2013 01:35 PM

Well, she doesn't look too bad for a SIXTY one year old.

41?

If true, she got some MAJOR city miles on her!!!!

Me. I Am Salman 28-06-2013 01:36 PM

I think it's already sunk in that she isn't popular. Also there's nothing interesting about Sam t all, Jemima isn't holding him back

Marsh. 28-06-2013 01:39 PM

She definitely looks at least in her fifties.

But disagree about Dexter. He lies about his life, nobody likes him, he tries desperately to find a friend, he cries. We've seen it all now, nothing more worth of interest. I don't want to see this on a loop for the rest of the summer.