ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   cig-gate - was Wolfie wrong ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228816)

waterhog 03-07-2013 09:05 AM

cig-gate - was Wolfie wrong ?

cig-gate - was Wolfie wrong ? 03.07.13

i am no smoker,
with hate for nicotine,
who would want to be a choker,
but Wolfie gets the light that's green.
if people have no control,
the addiction has taken hold,
why did BB not monitor patrol,
so that addicts were not in turkey cold.
i am backing Wolfie case,
not at all is she wacko,
stand tall with a smug trace,
well done for saving your tobacco.
don't share or heed there rabbit,
on you they will drain,
yes do sympathize with there habit,
but don't give into there pain.
stress will build,
this is no exaggerate,
does Wolfie get your shield,
or is she wrong over cigarette- gate.

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2013 10:21 AM

In bb house you are supposed to be all together, she loves it that shes got something the others want ,I hope IF she stays this week all those she refused to give a cigarette to dont forget .....shes using them as a tool and being so smug about it

Stankleberry 03-07-2013 10:28 AM

It is the story of the ant and the grasshopper. The grasshoppers are morons, and are suffering because of their own stupidity. Why should the ant bother to help the grasshoppers when the ant suffered by saving up?

In this game it'd probably be smart to share, but she only really got one vote from Alpha Homosexual Dan because of it.

HBB1508 03-07-2013 10:33 AM

She was bang out of order imo and did that for control - this from the lump that accused Dexter of being a control freak over the tennis ball incident - I bet she has smoked other people's ciggies in there so she should be prepared to share hers imo. Hope she goes on Friday I can't stand her.

Angel67 03-07-2013 10:48 AM

As much as I'm not a fan of Wolfy, in one respect I do agree with her. She went out of her way to be careful to limit the amount she was smoking in order to spread them out until the next shopping delivery. So I can see her point from that respect in say no.

On the other hand, as she herself knows how they must feel, I think I would crumble and give them a quota each day to share which will not make her the mean person, and also teach them to PACE THEMSELVES!!

King Gizzard 03-07-2013 10:49 AM

Why should she if she's managed to balance out her cigarettes and the others haven't?

Ellen 03-07-2013 10:53 AM

I can understand her not giving them any, they have smoked all theirs & Wolfy rationed hers out plus she saved a long time to make sure she would not run out for the time she was in the house. Saying that though, If i was a smoker i would have given them so many to share & said when they are gone they are gone because i would have felt guilty.

RichardG 03-07-2013 10:54 AM

If I was a smoker and I was in the house, I wouldn't share mine. Even more so if I made a conscious decision over the past few weeks to only give myself a set amount each day to ensure they last the series. The others shouldn't have got through theirs so quickly. :nono:

joeysteele 03-07-2013 10:56 AM

Yes, when she hadn't her case Dan and others gave her cigarettes. Had those cases really been destroyed then Wolfy would have likely expected the others ot give her more too if they had any.
She was totally selfish and wrong in my view.

Don't take from others if you are not prepared to share yourself too.

Angel67 03-07-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6131430)
Yes, when she hadn't her case Dan and others gave her cigarettes. Had those cases really been destroyed then Wolfy would have likely expected the others ot give her more too if they had any.
She was totally selfish and wrong in my view.

Don't take from others if you are not prepared to share yourself too.

I'm sure she gave them back more than she had received....at least that's how the argument went Monday night so I would assume they were all paid up between themselves.

Shaun 03-07-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 6131415)
Why should she if she's managed to balance out her cigarettes and the others haven't?

but she's fat!!!!! and selfish!!!!! and we hate her!!!!!

yeah no I agree. People are letting their hate of Wolfy cloud their judgment.

Vicky. 03-07-2013 01:31 PM

As a smoker..I could not sit and smoke while I knew others were choking for one. I just couldnt. Theres kind of an unwritten rule amongst smokers to share if someone needs one :laugh:

Kizzy 03-07-2013 01:36 PM

Of course it's just something that gave her a bit of control... Like the VT info, she relished th fact she had them all herding around her like sheep.
She made a statement about dexter loving the fact he had power by knowing what was on the tennis ball, she knows this because this is what she does too.

Marsh. 03-07-2013 01:37 PM

I don't know how anyone can say she's in the wrong.

No matter what you think of her she was in the right.

Why should she end up with less fags over all and possibly none if they fail the task just so some selfish housemates can have all the fags they want?

If they are in such desperate need of cigs then they should have used their common sense and rationed their own stash. It's selfish of them to even expect Wolfy to hand out.

MatthewS 03-07-2013 01:43 PM

^^^

I'd agree with you but the fact of the matter is she had no problem smoking other peoples ciggs earlier in the week. She doesn't have to share hers of course, but if that's the position she wants to take then she shouldn't be smoking anyone elses ciggs either. It's a social game, you need to manage relationships to get far, and when you refuse to share with people who have previously shared with you, well, you're going to burn some bridges.

Angel67 03-07-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6131834)
As a smoker..I could not sit and smoke while I knew others were choking for one. I just couldnt. Theres kind of an unwritten rule amongst smokers to share if someone needs one :laugh:

As an ex-smoker (3 years smoke free - GO ME!!), I totally see where you're coming from with the unwritten rule. In Wolfy's case though, where would it end? They would forever continue to be reckless with their allowance taking comfort in the knowledge that she will always be sensible with hers and bail them out. Mmmmmm!!

joeysteele 03-07-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel67 (Post 6131875)
As an ex-smoker (3 years smoke free - GO ME!!), I totally see where you're coming from with the unwritten rule. In Wolfy's case though, where would it end? They would forever continue to be reckless with their allowance taking comfort in the knowledge that she will always be sensible with hers and bail them out. Mmmmmm!!

They didn't even ask and expect one each though, they would have been happy with just one between them.
She is sitting there with cigarettes and tobacco too,if they get a good shopping budget she will expect more cigarettes from that too.

flamingGalah! 03-07-2013 02:23 PM

Yes! Selfish bitch! She was happy to share the others when she had none herself :nono:

Marsh. 03-07-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatthewS (Post 6131872)
^^^

I'd agree with you but the fact of the matter is she had no problem smoking other peoples ciggs earlier in the week. She doesn't have to share hers of course, but if that's the position she wants to take then she shouldn't be smoking anyone elses ciggs either. It's a social game, you need to manage relationships to get far, and when you refuse to share with people who have previously shared with you, well, you're going to burn some bridges.

According to what housemates have said, Wolfy gave back (more?) what she was given. They are now asking for more because they've ran out of their own.

Marsh. 03-07-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6131988)
They didn't even ask and expect one each though, they would have been happy with just one between them.
She is sitting there with cigarettes and tobacco too,if they get a good shopping budget she will expect more cigarettes from that too.

To be fair, she would be owed her own share of cigs from the shopping budget.

Yes, they'd have had one between them, then what about the next day? They'd want more. If they're struggling for one now, they'd be struggling again after they've shared one.