ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Gina wanted to avoid Jemima if she was evicted [Video] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229123)

Benjamin 05-07-2013 11:52 PM

Gina wanted to avoid Jemima if she was evicted [Video]

:joker:

Spoon 06-07-2013 12:31 AM

Who can blame her?

Visage 06-07-2013 12:36 AM

Ha! I like her forward thinking :laugh:

Benjamin 06-07-2013 12:53 AM

I laughed when she said "I gave Jemima a hug to show no hard feelings and good riddance". :joker:

Visage 06-07-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 6141342)
I laughed when she said "I gave Jemima a hug to show no hard feelings and good riddance". :joker:

Yes yes! That was hilarious. I hope they show this on the main show.

Patricia4 06-07-2013 09:34 AM

:joker: Great Gina

Benjamin 06-07-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visage (Post 6141660)
Yes yes! That was hilarious. I hope they show this on the main show.

So do I. :laugh:

Lostie! 06-07-2013 12:33 PM

She talks such crap, her trying to explain why she was so false when hugging her bye was ridiculous. I'd have more respect for her if she said it to her face.

"Good riddance" clearly means there ARE hard feelings.

Can't believe people love Gina so much, even my own mother! I've no idea what I'm missing, all I see is a nasty person being turned into a "sweet, poor little victim" by the viewers.

aman201 06-07-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 6141342)

:joker:

starry 06-07-2013 12:59 PM

She played the race card cleverly I guess.

Benjamin 06-07-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyFantastic (Post 6141971)
She talks such crap, her trying to explain why she was so false when hugging her bye was ridiculous. I'd have more respect for her if she said it to her face.

"Good riddance" clearly means there ARE hard feelings.

Can't believe people love Gina so much, even my own mother! I've no idea what I'm missing, all I see is a nasty person being turned into a "sweet, poor little victim" by the viewers.

Well she clearly did air her views with Jemima when they had that row and told her she didn't like her as a person, no?

I'm liking the fact that we have a housemate like Gina who has survived, normally any other season she would have been up and out. It's interesting to see her development. She makes me laugh unintentionally and she isn;t afraid to get stuck into things and give them a go, which surprised me with her. The race card issue was a bad thing, and I think that was just for a bit of attention because even Gina herself said she wouldn't last longer than 2 weeks in that house.

Lostie! 06-07-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 6142050)
Well she clearly did air her views with Jemima when they had that row and told her she didn't like her as a person, no?

I'm liking the fact that we have a housemate like Gina who has survived, normally any other season she would have been up and out. It's interesting to see her development. She makes me laugh unintentionally and she isn;t afraid to get stuck into things and give them a go, which surprised me with her. The race card issue was a bad thing, and I think that was just for a bit of attention because even Gina herself said she wouldn't last longer than 2 weeks in that house.

Yes, she did, I didn't deny that. I was referring specifically to her smiling, hugging and clapping for Jemima, only to say "good riddance" in the Diary Room. Last year, Luke A and Adam didn't bother with the fakery to hug Caroline goodbye, and I respected that.

Yes, some of the others who hugged her didn't exactly get along with her, but they didn't feel as strongly as to say "good riddance" when she'd left, so them hugging her bye doesn't feel as such an extreme.

Also, she says she did it to show no hard feelings. If that was the case, she wouldn't be sneering "good riddance".