ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Poor Callum, felt for him tonight (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229409)

aman201 09-07-2013 12:52 AM

Poor Callum, felt for him tonight

I'm not his biggest fan but the other hm`s treated him like **** in tonight's episode. He was just looking out for Daley. He had no ulterior motive really.

Jemal 09-07-2013 12:52 AM

:(

Josy 09-07-2013 12:57 AM

Felt quite bad for him tonight too actually what with all the nominations expecially from Jackie and Charlie and then the thing with Daley, the thing is Daley knows he's in the wrong and Callum was only trying to help, I think that's why he got so defensive about it.

Pink Pegasus 09-07-2013 01:06 AM

They are only showing themselves up pretty badly. Earlier it looked like Jackie was trying her best to get Callum angry, and I only say that because she looked so feckin annoyed and cross that he didn't rise to her bait! They hate that he is not bitching like the rest of them, because it makes them look bad. Daley was angry because he knew Callum was right. Let them keep digging their own grave. I do hope that he does eventually give them a piece of his mind, but it will only happen when he feels annoyed enough. He seems a very calm person who's hard to crack and they hate that about him.

JTM45 09-07-2013 01:13 AM

Jackie has been the instigator in the hate campaign against Callum and now she's adopted Dan as her new sidekick and gotten his bitter ass and Witch Hazel onboard it's turning really horrible!

Rob! 09-07-2013 01:20 AM

I really really don't get Callum. I don't dislike him because he hasn't done anything for me to dislike him... Yet I can't really like him either. He's a weird one and unlike the rest of them hasn't really displayed anything which could be described as a character type as yet. But he is intriguing enough for me to want him to stay in so if that is some sort of game plan, it's the best one in years.

BigBrotherfan4ever 09-07-2013 06:07 AM

I felt really sorry for him tonight, especially with the Daley situation he was only looking out for a mate, & giving him some friendly advice.

billy123 09-07-2013 06:16 AM

He kept his cool though he is safe this week.

Vanessa 09-07-2013 06:17 AM

I know he meant well, but he worded it badly. Poor Callum!

Daffodil 09-07-2013 09:11 AM

The problem with Callum is that he tries to take the moral high ground. This from someone who said he'd shagged a mother and daughter and had numerous women falling at his feet when he took his top off :conf: Oh, and he is also a creep. :pipe:

Roy Mars III 09-07-2013 09:18 AM

I feel bad for the guy to a point, but truthfully he needs to grow some balls and not take that ****.

Jemal 09-07-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Mars III (Post 6149366)
I feel bad for the guy to a point, but truthfully he needs to grow some balls and not take that ****.

At least he had the balls to say what everyone was thinking after that Daley and Hazel Dance.

Roy Mars III 09-07-2013 09:35 AM

he was 100% right but he needs to back up his words and not take any **** from people. be a man

Daffodil 09-07-2013 09:36 AM

Callum Back-tracked as soon as he was challenged.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hadouken (Post 6149382)
At least he had the balls to say what everyone was thinking after that Daley and Hazel Dance.

But then he spoilt it all by meekly back-tracking and being very apologetic to the muscular and annoyed looking Daley! :nono::nono::nono:

Jemal 09-07-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 6149388)
But then he spoilt it all by meekly back-tracking and being very apologetic to the muscular and annoyed looking Daley! :nono::nono::nono:

Firstly why would he want to cause a big rift over a little advice he gave to someone who he thought was hes close friend in there?

Secondly The person who he gave advice too just said let me be, so he did? How is that backtracking? Callum said what he thought and what everyone in the house was thinking hence why when hazel was talking to Charlie she was quite protective of callum cause she knows he was right.

If callum hadn't said what he said people would say he needs to grow some balls etc etc, yet even when hes the only one to state something everyone was thinkig and scared to say, he still needs to grow balls? Lol im dead.

smeagol 09-07-2013 09:44 AM

sorry but it was none of his business and the way he talks to people is just wrong. he is just jealous. he has adopted a preacher wise guru persona in that house. he just needs a long brown robe now and a bald patch lol. brown to match his nose as well lol
he even talks to sam badly. sam is a little deaf not thick.

muchadoaboutnothing 09-07-2013 10:33 AM

If Gina and Dexter had any sense they would save Callum and replace him with Daly. It takes two to tango where Hazel and Daly are concerned and if he loved his girlfriend (as he said when he first went into the house - although now saying they had split up before entering the house) he would tell Hazel to behave herself and to keep away from him. I guess it goes to show how much power a girl can have over a guy.

Josy 09-07-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6149236)
I know he meant well, but he worded it badly. Poor Callum!

How did he word it badly? :conf:

lime 09-07-2013 01:52 PM

Yes I felt for him last night too.Jackie really annoyed me by implying that he couldn't be a teacher because of his VT:nono:
In the garden the other day Callum,Daley jackie & Charlie were talking about Daley's relationship with GF.Daley asked them if they thought he has messed things up with her (seeking their opinion )Callum told him then just not to cross the line.When Callum mentions this to Daley last night ,Daley tells him it's none of his business.

erinp5 09-07-2013 08:45 PM

9.15pm: Jack can't work out if Callum's being serious with his newfound rage. "Is he actually joking us?"

Callum has woke up:joker:

Jemal 09-07-2013 08:46 PM

Go on coach. UNLEASH THE FIREEEEEE

Sophster 09-07-2013 08:49 PM

He comes out best in this drama. I am not even a fan of his but good on him for saying something.