ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Wolfy's odds dropping (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229828)

sampvt 11-07-2013 08:39 AM

Wolfy's odds dropping

Yesterday I backed Wolfy to go at 9/4 with bet365. Today her odds have shortened to 6/4. Last nights edits didn't give Hazel a really bad ride, in fact it made Daley sound pretty pathetic. Wolfy however is still pushing the self destruct button and she might end up going. It just shows that the edits and BBBOTS can and do swing the votes.

I think that the public are beginning to realize that Hazel went in as a tart, has acted like a tart and will be evicted as a tart. No change there but she would be definitely certain to go if Daleys GF Katy wasn't being regarded as a bit of a girl herself. She stole Daley from his old gf that he had a kid with, so the public are not looking at her as the wounded woman today, some people see her as bad as Hazel and hunting the big bucks for personal gain isn't helping her any. She is after all a home wrecker as well. Hardly the pityfull girl we all saw on tv the other night.

Cherie 11-07-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6155291)
Yesterday I backed Wolfy to go at 9/4 with bet365. Today her odds have shortened to 6/4. Last nights edits didn't give Hazel a really bad ride, in fact it made Daley sound pretty pathetic. Wolfy however is still pushing the self destruct button and she might end up going. It just shows that the edits and BBBOTS can and do swing the votes.

I think that the public are beginning to realize that Hazel went in as a tart, has acted like a tart and will be evicted as a tart. No change there but she would be definitely certain to go if Daleys GF Katy wasn't being regarded as a bit of a girl herself. She stole Daley from his old gf that he had a kid with, so the public are not looking at her as the wounded woman today, some people see her as bad as Hazel and hunting the big bucks for personal gain isn't helping her any. She is after all a home wrecker as well. Hardly the pityfull girl we all saw on tv the other night.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but can you provide a link to this please.

And yes I would like to see Wolfy go. The crowd will be chanting get Hazel out so that will be enough for this week.

Marc 11-07-2013 09:08 AM

Wolfy to go :worship:

GiRTh 11-07-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6155316)
I'm not saying you are wrong, but can you provide a link to this please.

And yes I would like to see Wolfy go. The crowd will be chanting get Hazel out so that will be enough for this week.

Agree with this.

There was a discussion last night about how reliable that information was but the OP is still trotting this out as fact.

HBB1508 11-07-2013 09:18 AM

I think I'd rather see Jackie go on Friday as she is getting far to overbearing for my liking and isn't really adding anything to the entertainment for me. Wolfy is winding everyone up so causing some drama and I really want to see Daley and Hazel squirm in there for a bit longer.

sampvt 11-07-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6155323)
Agree with this.

There was a discussion last night about how reliable that information was but the OP is still trotting this out as fact.

Its very easy to sit and spout crap about others isn't it. Maybe you should try and get your own facts right first before opening your mouth and accussing people of wrongdoing.... here is the link...

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

Now would you like me to paste the link showing my betting slip as well when I got 9/4 or will this do.

PS I don't tell lies nor do I write crap just to get a reaction, maybe you should take a note of this. I will now await my apology.

GiRTh 11-07-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6155593)
Its very easy to sit and spout crap about others isn't it. Maybe you should try and get your own facts right first before opening your mouth and accussing people of wrongdoing.... here is the link...

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

Now would you like me to paste the link showing my betting slip as well when I got 9/4 or will this do.

PS I don't tell lies nor do I write crap just to get a reaction, maybe you should take a note of this. I will now await my apology.

You've posted a link to oddschecker. How does that confirm Katie stole Daley from his ex-girlfiend? Please keep up. :pat:

bez87 11-07-2013 11:33 AM

I like how everybody sided with this katy girl with no questions asked, but as soon as it's revealed that she may of done the dirty no sorry, is a complete home wrecker, questions start to pop up, if this is true and katy did take him away from another girl and a child, then she is a whole lot worse than hazel, when reality is hazel has only daleys word to go on, and he told her that he hasn't got a gf no more, plus hazel isn't a home wrecker when the relationship is only 8months old

sampvt 11-07-2013 11:39 AM

The heading is Wolfy's odds dropping. Its you that keeps on chelping on about Katies twitter statement which is something that would be difficult to prove because you already know she took that comment down but loads of people saw it. You are just trying to stir up trouble again. Cant you think of anything positive to post yourself so we can all have a go at pooing on your ideas, you make very boring retorts bordering on trolling. Why don't you have a go at Sméagol, he mentioned it before me or is he a liar as well. In fact go on DS and call them all liars. Just because something does not have a link for you to peruse, dosent mean its not true. Now please keep on track and follow the heading, if you want to discuss Katie, start a thread yourself and let us rip it apart, see how you like it.

Vanessa 11-07-2013 11:40 AM

Noooooooooooo! I want Hazel to go. :bawling:

M X 11-07-2013 11:54 AM

It's definitely going to be between Wolfy and Hazel. Probably Wolfy.

If Big Brother's entire audience watched BOTS and saw Katie's interview then I'd probably say that Hazel is a definite goner.

Vicky. 11-07-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6155291)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6155616)
Its you that keeps on chelping on about Katies twitter statement

Its you that keeps going on about this supposed twitter statement. If you bring it up in the OP, others are going to comment :conf:

GiRTh 11-07-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6155616)
The heading is Wolfy's odds dropping. Its you that keeps on chelping on about Katies twitter statement which is something that would be difficult to prove because you already know she took that comment down but loads of people saw it. You are just trying to stir up trouble again. Cant you think of anything positive to post yourself so we can all have a go at pooing on your ideas, you make very boring retorts bordering on trolling. Why don't you have a go at Sméagol, he mentioned it before me or is he a liar as well. In fact go on DS and call them all liars. Just because something does not have a link for you to peruse, dosent mean its not true. Now please keep on track and follow the heading, if you want to discuss Katie, start a thread yourself and let us rip it apart, see how you like it.

Actually it was Kizzy who asked first so I assume she's trying to cause trouble as well. Please accuse her too for the sake of consistency.

If I know the tweet has been taken down then you must know too yet you still keep trotting this statement out. . Who is worse? Me for calling you on posting an unconfirmed tweet or you for constantly posting something that you know you cant back up and treating it like its a confirmed fact? Lets have the forum decide?

You're ranting toward the end so I wont bother answering it.

GiRTh 11-07-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6155675)
Its you that keeps going on about this supposed twitter statement. If you bring it up in the OP, others are going to comment :conf:

Bingo. Its like he has selective memory loss.

sampvt 11-07-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6155687)
Bingo. Its like he has selective memory loss.

Are you still going on about this.....Boring...let it go and agree to disagree. OJ Simpsons layers turned evidence into a not guilty verdict so what chance do I have.

Jords 11-07-2013 12:06 PM

Gonna be close between Wolfy and Hazel. Even Jackie kicks off tonight so her odds will probably drop too.

Callum is the only one safe as houses although I cant see Jackie going.

sampvt 11-07-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 6155694)
Gonna be close between Wolfy and Hazel. Even Jackie kicks off tonight so her odds will probably drop too.

Callum is the only one safe as houses although I cant see Jackie going.

callum and Jackie are safe. It might change next week after the house might see Jackie as an easy target as well. They ought to make it compulsory that if you talk about noms, you are automatically up for eviction. That will stop people like Sophie playing this boring game of talking then doing a couple of hrs in the pokey.

GiRTh 11-07-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6155692)
Are you still going on about this.....Boring...let it go and agree to disagree. OJ Simpsons layers turned evidence into a not guilty verdict so what chance do I have.

What? I'm answering your question but going on about something? How do you work that out?

I cant agree to disagree if your statement has no foundation. The only course of action is for you to withdraw your statement but judging by the number of times you've post the same unconfirmed story its actually you who keeps going on.

I've made my point. You are consistently posting an unconfirmed statement. I'll leave it there but I think its speaks volumes that you're prepared to argue so vehemently over something that you know you cant prove.

sampvt 11-07-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6155715)
What? I'm answering your question but going on about something? How do you work that out?

I cant agree to disagree if your statement has no foundation. The only course of action is for you to withdraw your statement but judging by the number of times you've post the same unconfirmed story its actually you who keeps going on.

I've made my point. You are consistently posting an unconfirmed statement. I'll leave it there but I think its speaks volumes that you're prepared to argue so vehemently over something that you know you cant prove.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Cherie 11-07-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6155681)
Actually it was Kizzy who asked first so I assume she's trying to cause trouble as well. Please accuse her too for the sake of consistency.

If I know the tweet has been taken down then you must know too yet you still keep trotting this statement out. . Who is worse? Me for calling you on posting an unconfirmed tweet or you for constantly posting something that you know you cant back up and treating it like its a confirmed fact? Lets have the forum decide?

You're ranting toward the end so I wont bother answering it.

It was me, but I'm happy for Kizzy to take the blame.:laugh:

GiRTh 11-07-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6155754)
It was me, but I'm happy for Kizzy to take the blame.:laugh:

Sorry, I knew it was an Untouchable but got you mixed up. :joker:

CaudleHalbard 11-07-2013 12:39 PM

Wolfy and Hazel pretty much neck and neck in the bookies odds now.

Oh well, makes the outcome on Friday a bit more interesting, I guess.

HBB1508 11-07-2013 12:42 PM

I so want it to be a shock eviction and Jackie going but it's not going to happen :bawling:

Cherie 11-07-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6155772)
Sorry, I knew it was an Untouchable but got you mixed up. :joker:

No worries, after this quiz round I think we can change our name to the Very Touchables..:joker:

Cherie 11-07-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 6155779)
I so want it to be a shock eviction and Jackie going but it's not going to happen :bawling:

Gosh that would be amazing, that said Jackie is beginning to snap, give her another week and she will totally blow it I think. Better for Wolfy to go now, and for Dan and Daley to hear the boos for Hazel and start backing away from her.