ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Survivor (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=658)
-   -   Ariel Ranks~Top 150 Survivors #91 Pg.8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229868)

Jenn-CityIVLyfe 11-07-2013 06:04 PM

Ariel Ranks~Top 150 Survivors #91 Pg.8

So we're in the midst of the Survivor off-season, and although Big Brother is starting to heat up, it still seems like a painful wait until Blood vs. Water. Inspired by the recent ranking threads on this site (thanks Ben :love:) and countless other Survivor rankings I've read at Sucks over the years, I've decided to do a ranking of my own. Criteria will be based mainly off of strategy, entertainment value, and memorable moments, but of course personal preference always plays a part in such decisions (I will avoid it as much as possible).

Anyways, I've started making a list of the top candidates and currently have a little over 150 potential candidates for the list. Please submit any suggestions as although I've been meticulous I could very well have left off someone important. I will keep the list open for suggestions until 7:00 P.M. tomorrow, so feel free to post here or PM me if there are any Survivors you'd like to see in the top 150 (please provide some form of justification). I'll use that to create an honorable mentions list and start the rankings from there. I don't expect this list to be a crazy hit here on a big brother site, but I'll enjoy it, and if even one of you guys likes it it will be worth the effort
Survivors Remaining
Borneo:5
Australia:6
Africa:3
Marquesas:5
Thailand:5
Amazon:4
Pearl Islands:3
Vanuatu:4
Palau:3
Guatemala:5
Exile Island:5
Cook Islands:5
Fiji:3
China:5
Micronesia:4
Gabon:4
Tocantins:4
Samoa:2
Nicaragua:3
Redemption Island:1
South Pacific:4
One World:3
Philippines:3
Caramoan:1

reece(: 11-07-2013 06:43 PM

Yay I look forward to this! I was thinking of doing one on my Top BBUSA HGs :amazed:

Black Dagger 11-07-2013 06:47 PM

:love:

(I will read this when I actually finish all 22 seasons I still have left bby <3)

Jenn-CityIVLyfe 11-07-2013 08:25 PM

Thanks for the support guys!
And Reece I would totally read that!

GypsyGoth 11-07-2013 08:28 PM

:amazed:

reece(: 11-07-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenn-CityIVLyfe (Post 6157094)
Thanks for the support guys!
And Reece I would totally read that!

With big long paragraphs!!:amazed:
are you doing big long paragraphs?!:amazed:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe 11-07-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 6157114)
With big long paragraphs!!:amazed:
are you doing big long paragraphs?!:amazed:

YES I AM! :D The paragraphs are the best part!
With pictures and/or gifs if available.

reece(: 11-07-2013 08:52 PM

OMG:amazed:
Snatching those lessor rankings weaves:worship:

Goddess Corinne for a top 10 spot <333333

Black Dagger 11-07-2013 09:27 PM

BLURGH. 5th worst of last series :nono:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe 12-07-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 6157224)
OMG:amazed:
Snatching those lessor rankings weaves:worship:

Goddess Corinne for a top 10 spot <333333

http://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/FF1WdE.gif

reece(: 12-07-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 6157383)
BLURGH. 5th worst of last series :nono:

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...nzaso1_500.gif

Roy Mars III 12-07-2013 11:20 AM

Russel Hantz #1

Jenn-CityIVLyfe 12-07-2013 04:20 PM

First update will be posted later tonight! :D

Jenn-CityIVLyfe 12-07-2013 06:07 PM

Write-Ups for the bottom 5 will be coming shortly. Before I begin I have decided to give a list entailing the quantities of players from each season (judged by original appearance) who have made the list.

Borneo:8
Australia:7
Africa:4
Marquesas:6
Thailand:5
Amazon:5
Pearl Islands:6
Vanuatu:6
Palau:6
Guatemala:7
Exile Island:7
Cook Islands:8
Fiji:7
China:7
Micronesia:6
Gabon:7
Tocantins:6
Samoa:6
Nicaragua:7
Redemption Island:5
South Pacific:7
One World:6
Philippines:7
Caramoan:4

LemonJam 12-07-2013 06:10 PM

6 from RI?!?!?!

Still, looking forward to this :love:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe 12-07-2013 06:25 PM

#150 Julia Landauer: Survivor Caramoan (13th Place)

As I said in the OP, I have tried my best to keep personal bias out of this ranking. That being said, I couldn't resist putting my favorite Caramoan Fan on this list. Realistically, despite finishing 13th place and just missing the merge, Julia has no business being on this list. Having at best a minimal edit, Julia was one of three invisible young girls this season. The beauty in Julia, however, was her humor in regards to her portrayal on the show. Julia's twitter feed often made light of her scarcity of air time, and she would later hold a contest as to what her true Stealth-R-Us nickname should have been.
Although she may not have made ripples with her time on the Caramoan Islands. I enjoyed her personality enough to include her here (for once I disagree with Corinne).

Jenn-CityIVLyfe 12-07-2013 06:36 PM

#149 Laura Morett: Survivor Samoa (10th Place)

I have to admit that I was wary of putting Laura on this list because I'm not sure what to say about her. A member of the self-destructing Galu tribe, she likely wouldn't have made this list at all if it wasn't for
Spoiler:

her casting for Blood vs. Water
That being said, Laura was one of the more memorable players on her season (though that doesn't say much). As a strong-willed bitch, Laura got taken out mainly because she was Russell's biggest threat on the Galu tribe. After being taken out in a nail-biting tie-breaking (thanks John Fincher), Laura's elimination paved the way for the Foa Foa's to make it to the end. Also notable for being irrationally hated by Shambo, Laura remains to be a giant question mark in my mind as one of those players that "could have been, but never really was." If she plays again I can see an interesting character emerging

GypsyGoth 12-07-2013 06:40 PM

I recognise both, but don't remember much about either.

reece(: 12-07-2013 06:42 PM

I always followed Julia's tweets, she was so humorous of her almost non-existent edit. Would have been great if she made the merge.:joker:
Laura's one of my favourites from Samoa because she was the leader of anti-Russell and saw his bull**** and I look forwards to her
Spoiler:

RETURNN!!:amazed:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe 12-07-2013 06:47 PM

#148 Ashley Underwood: Redemption Island (4th Place)
As I continue to take out players who arguably have no merit to be on this list, I come to the 4th place finisher from my least favorite season ever. As one of several of Rob's zombies, she was the only one I would ever say sort of woke up (not counting Andrea as she had to be voted out to smell the coffee). In a relentlessly boring season that was an obvious build-up to Rob's victory, Ashley was one of the only players that left a smidgeon of doubt as to the outcome of the season. Her late-game immunity wins foiled Rob's plans to take her out earlier, and at the time of the season I was foolish enough to dream that her and Natalie would band together to take Rob out at final four. She ending finishing up in a predictable fourth place finish...booted before FTC as the only player with any potential to beat Rob. So, Ashley, thanks for trying, but I hope never to see you again.

LemonJam 12-07-2013 06:49 PM

Julias tweets :love:

GypsyGoth 12-07-2013 06:49 PM

You could upload the pic to imgur.

Also I really disliked that season that Rob won.

reece(: 12-07-2013 06:50 PM

Redemp**** island... worst season ever then they bring back 3 of it's ***** players for Caramoan :crazy:

Macie Lightfoot 12-07-2013 06:51 PM

One should NEVER be wary of ranking Laura in the top Survivors ever, don't question yourself on that one <3

DrunkerThanMoses 12-07-2013 06:56 PM

Can we still suggest.

Danni from 11 and Earl for 14 better make top 10, criminally underrated winners and players.

That is all