ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   TiBB Nominations 2013 [Week 5: Hadouken, Livia & reece (: win!] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230118)

Shaun 13-07-2013 09:39 PM

TiBB Nominations 2013 [Week 5: Hadouken, Livia & reece (: win!]

http://i2.wp.com/totallybigbrother.c...size=633%2C354

Through To The Final

Week 1 Winners - Josy & Jack_
Week 2 Winners - MTVN & Shaun
Week 3 Winner - Vicky.
Week 4 Winners - Ben & Locke.

Past Winners

Big Brother 7 winner - GlitterEyes
Celebrity Big Brother 5 Winner - Sophii3x
Big Brother 8 winner - Lauren
Celebrity Hijack winner - Billy
Big Brother 9 Winner - Lauren
Big Brother 10 Winner - Lauren
Big Brother 13 Winners - Jords & Livia

Rules

- Each week, TiBBers may vote for up to three other forum members who they believe have made great posts that week.
- You must provide reasons with your vote, and it must be valid. For example: "She's been really helpful with me recently for designing me an avatar" or "He's made some hilarious posts in the live feed thread" or "she's really friendly" would be fine.
- You cannot vote for members who have already won a week
- You can't vote for yourself :p
- Please don't just vote for your friends on the forum who've not really posted a lot lately.
- You don't have to vote for members just for their presence in the Big Brother forum; there are many other areas of the forum to explore and talk about :)
- At the end of the week, the two or more members with the most votes will be TiBB's Members of the week, and will go forward to the end-of-series vote to win a forum award: http://imageshack.us/a/img24/8679/ti...ations2013.jpg

You have until midnight next Friday to vote :)

Tregard 13-07-2013 09:43 PM

GypsyGoth for dubbing my birthday "TregardDay" :D
Suze for the cake :L
*Kate* for her persistence in solving my puzzles and starting my birthday thread :3

(Jordan and Ryan57 narrows miss the vote for their Speidi pics, will give nominations to you two next week :) )

GypsyGoth 13-07-2013 09:44 PM

smeagol for his funny posts.

Roy Mars the Third for his upcoming victory in livewire

Novo for his humour.

Novo 13-07-2013 10:05 PM

Smeagol - the king of humour has been on top form this week

Shaun 13-07-2013 10:16 PM

I'll vote for...

reece(: because he posts Azealia gifs on my wall even though I think she's a dick, and also he's an all-around poster (ie. every section of the forum) and is quite cool
StupidHoe because I tend to agree with her on most things, for her posts in the Hottest Celeb game, and not for her Katie Hopkins avatar :nono:
and Jords because I'm amazed that last week saw his first nomination :/ An excellent poster - funny and level-headed. Edit: nvm, he has 5 altogether, I must have overlooked that. But still :love:

Novo 13-07-2013 10:20 PM

i nominated Jords in the first week and i haven't received a single nom myself yet :idc:

Raph 13-07-2013 10:21 PM

Good luck Jords hope you do really well in this

Shaun 13-07-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novo (Post 6164743)
i nominated Jords in the first week and i haven't received a single nom myself yet :idc:

got a pity one from Locke last week actually :hmph:

Benjamin 14-07-2013 12:24 AM

Smeagol - has been quite witty at points this week

Jenn-CityIVLyfe - Because she is an amazing bitch and I am loving her survivor thread

elliebrew - for posting that amazing Wolfy meme

Kizzy 14-07-2013 01:46 AM

zee, for running the pub quiz even though he was worried about his weird head thing.

reece(: 14-07-2013 01:52 AM

DrunkerThanMoses - contributions to BBUSA forum.
JTM45 - contributions to BBUSA forum.
Jenn-CityIVLyfe - enjoying her survivor rankings thread. :)

DrunkerThanMoses 14-07-2013 03:47 AM

JTM45 - Because they are great
JennCity - Beacuse they are also Great
Reece - Because they are also great like the other two

Shaun 14-07-2013 04:11 AM

you have to give reasons :p

DrunkerThanMoses 14-07-2013 05:02 AM

Sorry

Shaun 17-07-2013 12:21 AM

Bump! I think it's a shame how few people are voting in this lately :(

MTVN 17-07-2013 12:47 AM

Niamh - have to admit I've found her opinions dubious at best in the past but feel she has been fairly spot on recently with the whole Daley situation
kefln - made quite a lot of posts over the last couple of days that I've agreed with
reece - consistently active in the BB forum, always has well thought out & considered views

Jords 17-07-2013 12:53 AM

BigBrotherfan4ever - always a thoughtful and well-mannered poster

JH95 - enjoy posting with him, such a nice guy

Visage - one of my favourite BB posters, agree with them a lot

LemonJam 17-07-2013 12:59 AM

I hadn't seen this thread and wondered if you'd given up :laugh:

Noms to

YodaBB - One of the best new posters around, super friendly and deserves more recognition
calderyon - Super helpful poster often being the first to relay news to people, runs the nom predictions and again is overlooked a lot.
Zee - Keeps the non-BB sections active and I like his face.

Shaun 17-07-2013 01:00 AM

I'd ask for it to be pinned but I think too many are pinned atm :( (or stickied, rather)

Drew. 17-07-2013 01:11 AM

Nathan - for his football posts
Black Dagger + Locke - for keeping me occupied on Football Manager during this long and boring football break and they deserve a bit of a confidence boost after their heavy defeats to the likes of Birmingham and Barnsley

MTVN 17-07-2013 01:14 AM

Probably okay to sticky this, the rest have been and it helps them get votes, 7 stickies isn't that excessive really I don't think anyway

GiRTh 17-07-2013 01:18 AM

Niamh - Spot on as always
Livia - For coming 2nd in only connect. :joker:
Kate2013 - Only one post but by far the most balanced post on the whole Daley and Hazel debacle.

Jake. 17-07-2013 01:35 AM

08marsh - Agreed with so many of his posts recently in the BB section, he's been pretty spot on
Livia - Not only does she make me laugh, but she has also been on the dot over the past few days regarding the Daley/Hazel situation
Reece - I enjoy reading his posts, a really nice guy and I admire his posts regarding what he deems to be entertainment regarding BB :)

Roy Mars III 17-07-2013 01:38 AM

GypsyGoth- one of the funniest posters on the site
Im_Juz_ChiLLin- the best Big Brother poster at the moment. Every single one of his posts are great.
fingers- for annoying the **** out of me with every single post he makes

Jemal 17-07-2013 01:41 AM

I don't know lol. No1s really impressed me since week 4 to be tots honest with you.