ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Hazel "I was terrified!" [MERGED] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230387)

GiRTh 15-07-2013 10:55 PM

Hazel "I was terrified!" [MERGED]

On BOTS just now to Dan. What do we think?

Dan - You were scared?

Hazel - I was terrified.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 15-07-2013 10:56 PM

Hazel "I was terrified!"

Oh hellz no!!

Get Hazel out. :bawling: She's going to play the innocent card now, and I definitely saw the abusive signs in him card. :bawling:

parmnion 15-07-2013 10:56 PM

She looked it to me.

cookiemonster 15-07-2013 10:57 PM

yeh, i bet she was. why is there any disputing that?

Benjamin 15-07-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 6172138)
Oh hellz no!!

Get Hazel out. :bawling: She's going to play the innocent card now, and I definitely saw the abusive signs in him card. :bawling:

I know. :mad:

smeagol 15-07-2013 10:58 PM

could tell she was when she sat over side of the room. and dan said what u doin over there. he knew it

GiRTh 15-07-2013 10:58 PM

I started a thread on this but mines less biased :joker:

Kazanne 15-07-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 6172138)
Oh hellz no!!

If she was terrified ,she hid it well!!!

Marsh. 15-07-2013 10:58 PM

She clearly looked it too. Getting straight off the bed and leaping to the other side of the room illustrates that.

Jords 15-07-2013 10:58 PM

She was clearly scared when he grabbed her around the neck, when he was called into the DR she went and sat on the chair the furthest spot away from him.

reece(: 15-07-2013 10:59 PM

I thought she was scared but was trying not to show it.

GypsyGoth 15-07-2013 10:59 PM

I was scared just watching it.

His head was very close to her when he jerked it towards her face. He didn't miss by much.

serensilver 15-07-2013 11:00 PM

wouldn't you be too!

Johnnyuk123 15-07-2013 11:00 PM

Didn't Dan say the same when Hazel rested her boobs on his head?

Patricia4 15-07-2013 11:01 PM

She maybe was scared but she is now going to play on it to stay in.

CaudleHalbard 15-07-2013 11:05 PM

Again I would use the analogy of a person poking at a pit-bull with a stick..........

.......... and then getting "terrified" at its reaction.

What a stupid cow! The entire incident was caused by Hazel's lust. She couldn't leave the knucklehead alone and there was an almost predictable reaction.

Jordan. 15-07-2013 11:07 PM

LOL she's so playing on it. Good for her though atleast she's becoming far more interesting and memorable than most models on BB.

rusticgal 15-07-2013 11:12 PM

What Daley did was unforgivable and he deserved to go....however Hazel goaded him all the way knowing that she was safe... her reactions to Daley did not come from a women that was afraid....jumping on the couch after Daley was called to the diary room was an afterthought.... she is evil and had a part to play in the evenings activities.

Jamie585 15-07-2013 11:14 PM

Of course she was scared!!!!!! How could you not be, she just tried to hide it, but feels comfortable enough with Dan to tell him the truth.

Jords 15-07-2013 11:14 PM

I hope she doesnt manipulate the situation, thats not fair in the slightest.

Toy Soldier 15-07-2013 11:16 PM

I think she was very scared by the time he was called away, but it's disappointing that she's now claiming he was being aggressive to scare her on purpose. From what she said in the DR both at the time and when getting her own warning, she knew that it was just something that had gone too far and that he hadn't realised she was scared. She should say the same to the other housemates but it sounds like she's now going to attempt to use it...

rusticgal 15-07-2013 11:23 PM

Every time he threatened her...she returned the threat up until the 'little girl' comment and what happened after.
Daley was extremely scary but she goaded him....any normal person would have stepped out of the room before that. She knew she was safe because of where she was...it was only when he got called to the DR that she ran to the chair in 'victim' like fashion.

She played a big part of what happened.

rionablue 15-07-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 6172299)
Every time he threatened her...she returned the threat up until the 'little girl' comment and what happened after.
Daley was extremely scary but she goaded him....any normal person would have stepped out of the room before that. She knew she was safe because of where she was...it was only when he got called to the DR that she ran to the chair in 'victim' like fashion.

She played a big part of what happened.

She never for a minute realised he was serious. She thought he was just play acting even thought what he said was disgusting. Nobody can defend what Daley did and even though Hazel is a flirt etc she CANNOT be said to be playing a big part in what happened

kefln 15-07-2013 11:36 PM

I dont care how you feel about Hazel, but blaming her for this, is just wrong/sick/crazy.

Yes she was flirting, yes she was looking for attention, maybe she was looking for a little bed action, but she wasnt looking/expecting what happened.

It all went wrong from the point that daley stood on the bed, in a dominate pose, calling her a mother******, then telling her to respect him, then holding her by the throat and throwing her a headbutt.

The sooner BB called him to the diaryroom, she fled to the chair.

Hazels conflict of interest was plain to see. Daley is/was her friend, his change was so extreme that she didnt know how to react. She was in shock.

And I am in shock over peoples reactions. Listening to the callers BBBOTS a lot of the blame was being dropped on hazels lap. Which is twisted. When does slapping a guy on the arse equate to being threatened with a headbutt? When does pulling someones pants down, in the dark, whike laughing, equal being grabbed by the throat?

It reminds me of girls wearing short skirts being blamed for inappropriate reactions by men.

anne666 15-07-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 6172354)
She never for a minute realised he was serious. She thought he was just play acting even thought what he said was disgusting. Nobody can defend what Daley did and even though Hazel is a flirt etc she CANNOT be said to be playing a big part in what happened

This