ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Ignore The Obvious, again. How original. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230558)

Patrick 16-07-2013 10:09 PM

Ignore The Obvious, again. How original.

Just been watching a few videos there on YouTube.

One thing I held BB14 on a pedestal for, was the fact the housemates had absolutely no contact with the outside world at all - for the first time since BB9.

This has once again, been broken. :bored: Just when you thought they were doing something well.

This task was absolutely golden in BB11, with Marcus Bentley coming in and stuff - but that was because it was the final series, and all rules went out the window.

Then they did it again, then again.. and now again. It's ******ing ridiculous now.

How many more times are they going to keep reusing tasks? It's basically the exact same thing only they rename the task and it give it a quirky little difference, like in BB12 and BB13 they did the 'Yes Task' which is basically this only with a different name.

It's just stupid now - if they're going to bring back any task, why not let it be everyone's favourite?

http://pictures.thisisbigbrother.com...005-164239.jpg

reece(: 16-07-2013 10:11 PM

They're so original. :bored:

Gypsy 16-07-2013 10:11 PM

omg the box task

Marc 16-07-2013 10:13 PM

Well that wouldn't be original either.

Roy Mars III 16-07-2013 10:14 PM

Science ****ing around with everyone during the box task :love:

iRyan 16-07-2013 10:15 PM

Sam fingering herself in her box <3

Patrick 16-07-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 6176374)
Sam fingering herself in her box <3

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Verbal 16-07-2013 10:16 PM

Its outrageous. On the phone to Ofcom about it.:nono:

reece(: 16-07-2013 10:18 PM

Wish they put Kinga in at the start. Kinga + Sam alone in boxes at the same time = WIN.

Tregard 16-07-2013 10:19 PM

This involves musical statues though

Jords 16-07-2013 10:20 PM

Why do you always come on to moan?

musicfactorykels 16-07-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 6176331)
Just been watching a few videos there on YouTube.

One thing I held BB14 on a pedestal for, was the fact the housemates had absolutely no contact with the outside world at all - for the first time since BB9.

This has once again, been broken. :bored: Just when you thought they were doing something well.

This task was absolutely golden in BB11, with Marcus Bentley coming in and stuff - but that was because it was the final series, and all rules went out the window.

Then they did it again, then again.. and now again. It's ******ing ridiculous now.

How many more times are they going to keep reusing tasks? It's basically the exact same thing only they rename the task and it give it a quirky little difference, like in BB12 and BB13 they did the 'Yes Task' which is basically this only with a different name.

It's just stupid now - if they're going to bring back any task, why not let it be everyone's favourite?

http://pictures.thisisbigbrother.com...005-164239.jpg

Completely agree the tasks are ridiculous it's ruined the show for me!

And omg the box task was so funny in that one - and the one with kenzie dressed up as an egg? I think it was an egg he couldn't even walk bloody hilarious good times x

Jack. 16-07-2013 11:01 PM

I'm actually enjoying this task

elliebrew 16-07-2013 11:05 PM

SIGH

'Ignore the obvious again, how original'

'Im just about fed up with channel 5 now'

'Lets just remember what could have been but never was'

'Even the housemates think vote to evict is ridiculous'

'Series has been ruined'

Just a small cross section of your threads the last week or two.

This is without all the negative replies to other peoples threads. Kinda tiring Pat

Black Dagger 16-07-2013 11:06 PM

Why don't you make some more of your man-hating threads, we love them xxx

Jordan. 16-07-2013 11:07 PM

The tasks have been the worst ever this year, not a memorable one. They might as well just scrap the weekly shopping.

musicfactorykels 16-07-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 6176787)
The tasks have been the worst ever this year, not a memorable one. They might as well just scrap the weekly shopping.

Couldn't agree more!!

Maneki-neko 17-07-2013 12:17 AM

You're totally right. The tasks have ruined the show. Everything has turned to **** because of a single repeated task. The Big Brother house as we know it is burning and everybody is dead.

cookiemonster 17-07-2013 12:48 AM

omg the box task!

don't think the tasks are as good as last year though. i remember the tasks being particularly good the last 2 years. this year clearly not so much as i'm struggling to remember even last weeks shopping task. yeh can't remember

Visage 17-07-2013 12:50 AM

I'm enjoying the drama so much more this year that the tasks & how boring they appear haven't really ruined this series so far.

Shaun 17-07-2013 01:02 AM

The problem with the tasks really is that they've gone wholly down the "It's a Knockout!" route. Everything involves gunge, or large inflatables, or public humiliation. There's no gameplay or skill involved, so there's really no point in having them.

I did like the budget cuts task though, that was pretty clever (although I wish it had left the nominations alone).

Marsh. 17-07-2013 01:35 AM

Meanwhile, Patrick's having another moan about the colour of the tiles in the bathroom......

*mazedsalv** 17-07-2013 07:17 AM

I personally really like the task, anyway, it's got to the point now, where other BB's take task ideas from others. A lot of international BBs have taken BBUK task ideas when they first have done them. This remote task is from BB Canada.

There have been over 100,000 tasks across the BB world, it would be quite herd to think of something that hasn't been done by a country.

The Quarantine one was purely original I think, it was taken from Deadset but that is a UK show, no other BB has done it.

If they did tasks like holding onto something for a prize being suspended and hanging in the air, people would complain about it copying BBUSA because that is ALL they do pretty much.

Chuckyegg 17-07-2013 07:29 AM

I'm not at home to little miss moanypants.

Cherie 17-07-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 6176419)
Why do you always come on to moan?

:joker: My thoughts exactly.