ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Everyone cared about Daley's girlfriend. No one care about Dexter's girlfriend ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231139)

cfromhx02 21-07-2013 03:23 PM

Everyone cared about Daley's girlfriend. No one care about Dexter's girlfriend ?

`

Jemal 21-07-2013 03:24 PM

That's life.

Miranda123 21-07-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfromhx02 (Post 6193157)
`

I think its more to do with the fact that no one believes this snivelling little piece of rubbish has a girlfriend, or has ever had one

The reason he pays for it, is cause he has to pay for it

Though he'd have to pay me Euromillions money to even talk to the little oik and that would just be two words beginning with F..K and ending with OFF

Kyle 21-07-2013 03:27 PM

Read the is Dexter gay thread for a full synopsis.

We have decided that Dexter doesn't have a girlfriend because he's an effeminate, orange sock wearing homosexual with a penchant for lambs called Larry.

Happy to help mate.

the truth 21-07-2013 03:27 PM

and daleys missus decided to milk it for money , whereas dexy sexy mistress has kept a lower profile

Vicky. 21-07-2013 03:27 PM

The next thread you start with nothing as the main post, will get closed. Just a warning.

smeagol 21-07-2013 03:29 PM

i keep getting de ja vue or did i just say that lol

Speedster 21-07-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6193174)
and daleys missus decided to milk it for money , whereas dexy sexy mistress has kept a lower profile

If she hadn't been offered money in the 1st place then there'd be no interview so it's not strictly speaking, her fault, and how do you know she was paid anything?.

Visage 21-07-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6193175)
The next thread you start with nothing as the main post, will get closed. Just a warning.

Good one.

JTM45 21-07-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Minds (Post 6193172)
Read the is Dexter gay thread for a full synopsis.

We have decided that Dexter doesn't have a girlfriend because he's an effeminate, orange sock wearing homosexual with a penchant for lambs called Larry.

Happy to help mate.

Best to go we 'I' rather than 'we' because there's a lot of people that either don't agree with you or just generally don't want to be lumped in with your 'we'.:nono:

Kyle 21-07-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 6193213)
Best to go we 'I' rather than 'we' because there's a lot of people that either don't agree with you or just generally don't want to be lumped in with your 'we'.:nono:

Nobody agrees. It's sarcasm.

the truth 21-07-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedster (Post 6193188)
If she hadn't been offered money in the 1st place then there'd be no interview so it's not strictly speaking, her fault, and how do you know she was paid anything?.

how do you know she wasn't? do the math my speedster friend, shes been spashed over the taboids, gad rags and BB , do you think she donated the fees to the charity for cheated spouses? me neither....its all about the moola and tears sells tales for moola

Toy Soldier 21-07-2013 03:45 PM

I know I don't want to be lumped in with anyone's wee :(

Dexters girlfriend is a blatant work of fiction. The girl exists, she isn't his girlfriend, she's in on the "narrative" with him and has probably been briefed by him on roughly what to do and say when asked.

Miranda123 21-07-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6193174)

and 'Dexters Girlfriend' already earns good wages pretending to be Dexters girlfriend

Miranda123 21-07-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6193237)
how do you know she wasn't? do the math my speedster friend, shes been spashed over the taboids, gad rags and BB , do you think she donated the fees to the charity for cheated spouses? me neither....its all about the moola and tears sells tales for moola

actually Daleys g/f has not done a newspaper story at all

she only did the BBOTS interview and no one gets paid for that except Celebs, so she hasnt earned a penny from it whereas Dexters 'girlfriend' is earning weekly wage pretending to be his g/f

CaudleHalbard 21-07-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 6193242)

Dexters girlfriend is a blatant work of fiction. The girl exists, she isn't his girlfriend, she's in on the "narrative" with him and has probably been briefed by him on roughly what to do and say when asked.

Yep, sounds about right to me.

She's part of the fictional back story complete with "house pass". It's all a load of nonsense.

Dexter didn't want to go in as a gay/bisexual housemate, as it might have limited his appeal.

Miranda123 21-07-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 6193258)
Yep, sounds about right to me.

She's part of the fictional back story complete with "house pass". It's all a load of nonsense.

Dexter didn't want to go in as a gay/bisexual housemate, as it might have limited his appeal.

"I only love you cause you pay me" hahahahhahahahhahahah

Speedster 21-07-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6193237)

Fair enough :) I'm just say that if no-one offered her money, she wouldn't be able to take it.I think as well, that it's not fair to criticize her for taking the money because; A) who wouldn't? and B) why shouldn't she?.

P.s I thought you were just on about her being on Bots weeks ago, I didn't know about the other things cos I don't care enough to read it/look for it.

fingers 21-07-2013 03:53 PM

Both Dexter's and Gina's Back stories were started in December 2012, coincidence? I don't think so.

Withano 21-07-2013 04:11 PM

Dexters girlfriend has got more cock in the last month than a prostitute with buy one get one free vouchers.

smudgie 21-07-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6193267)
Both Dexter's and Gina's Back stories were started in December 2012, coincidence? I don't think so.

Secrets and lies....secrets and lies.

Them that will do what they want and mess about with the formats excuse for any old rubbish they feed us.

the truth 21-07-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedster (Post 6193265)
Fair enough :) I'm just say that if no-one offered her money, she wouldn't be able to take it.I think as well, that it's not fair to criticize her for taking the money because; A) who wouldn't? and B) why shouldn't she?.

P.s I thought you were just on about her being on Bots weeks ago, I didn't know about the other things cos I don't care enough to read it/look for it.

I think it is fair to criticize gold diggers (male and female) I think its revolting and no I would NEVER EVER SELL ANY OF MY intimate private life to the trash tabloids.....to think some people fell for it too lolololol:joker:

Ramsay 21-07-2013 04:45 PM

he got a free pass

Vanessa 21-07-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl (Post 6193432)
he got a free pass

Yes, i think they have an open relationship.

Niamh. 21-07-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6193441)
Yes, i think they have an open relationship.

That's not what the g/f said at all. She said she gave him a pass but it was a test and she hoped he wouldn't take it. Dexter has said on a couple of occasions that he'd be messing up his relationship if he went with Hazel (and now Charlie apparently) that doesn't sound like an open relationship