ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Jackie Travers is having a BB makeover... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231782)

mr rochester 25-07-2013 05:32 PM

Jackie Travers is having a BB makeover...

The Channel 5 web-site has announced that Jackie is getting a make-over hosted by Emma on Saturday - why haven't the other housemates who have left been given one too? She is lovely as she is and does not need a make-over. Someone has left a post asking if BB have shares in J.T...

Braden 25-07-2013 05:39 PM

I hope Sallie does it [IMG]http://*************/images/smilies/105.gif[/IMG]

mr rochester 25-07-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 6210846)
I hope Sallie does it [IMG]http://*************/images/smilies/105.gif[/IMG]

I can't see Jackie side-boobing her way through life or resorting to beanie hats somehow...:hugesmile:

Braden 25-07-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 6210856)
I can't see Jackie side-boobing her way through life or resorting to beanie hats somehow...:hugesmile:

Imagine Jackie wearing a beanie hat though :love:

arista 25-07-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 6210826)
The Channel 5 web-site has announced that Jackie is getting a make-over hosted by Emma on Saturday - why haven't the other housemates who have left been given one too? She is lovely as she is and does not need a make-over. Someone has left a post asking if BB have shares in J.T...

Product Placements

Sign Of The Times

CaudleHalbard 25-07-2013 05:58 PM

Oh god, can't they let go of Jackie Travers?

Give Wolfy a makeover. That would be a laugh -- and a challenge! :D

Patrick 25-07-2013 05:59 PM

They really are so far up that woman's hole it's unbelievable.

Also, why they keep calling her by her full name like she's of some sort of importance is beyond me.

mr rochester 25-07-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 6210908)
Oh god, can't they let go of Jackie Travers?

Give Wolfy a makeover. That would be a laugh -- and a challenge! :D

Well - that's just what I thought. Wolfy definitely would have benefitted from one - however - I can see that the sponsors of whatever product was used might not want Wolfy to represent them...

erinp5 25-07-2013 06:08 PM

Big Brother's Big Makeover: Come hang out with us!

How does the prospect of spending your Saturday afternoon with Emma Willis, a YouTube superstar and a newly evicted housemate, as we ready them for life in the outside world with a big old makeover, sound? All from the comfort of your own sofa too. Pretty good, right?

Well, thanks to AQUAFRESH® HIGH DEFINITION™ WHITE, you can do exactly that, as we need some Big Brother super-fans to hang out with the team during Big Brother's Big Makeover, which takes place for the first time at 1.15pm this Saturday, with Jackie Travers set to become the first evicted housemate to get a once over from style and beauty vlogger, Fleur De Force.

To be in with a chance of featuring as a guest on this unique web show, all you'll need is to have a Google account, a webcam of some variety and a load of brilliant questions ready to fire at our former housemates about anything and everything you want.

You can register your interest by emailing us at BBMakeover@EndemolUK.com and telling us why you think you deserve the chance to be involved and who your favourite housemate from this series is, along with your telephone number and Google email address (in case it isn't the same as the one you’ve emailed us from). By participating, you agree to appear on the Big Brother website, YouTube channel and Google+ pages.

If you’re not lucky enough to be chosen this week, don't worry because you can still get your questions and comments for the show in on Twitter using #BBMakeover.

Daffodil 25-07-2013 06:18 PM

Jackie is a very pushy woman. If I were Charlie, I would be tempted to disown her for her indiscreet publicising of Charlie's past medical problems. Someone please put a massive piece of duct tape over that awful woman's mouth...pleeeease!!!!

mr rochester 25-07-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 6210972)
Jackie is a very pushy woman. If I were Charlie, I would be tempted to disown her for her indiscreet publicising of Charlie's past medical problems. Someone please put a massive piece of duct tape over that awful woman's mouth...pleeeease!!!!

Well if someone does that will mean she can't be a good advert for the toothpaste sponsor of the make-over! On second thoughts...:joker:

Withano 25-07-2013 06:22 PM

Shes just got out the house. BOTS are doing stuff with her. Like they did with everybody else. They're not gonna do the same stuff each week.

mr rochester 25-07-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 6210996)
Shes just got out the house. BOTS are doing stuff with her. Like they did with everybody else. They're not gonna do the same stuff each week.

But the make-over is on Saturday - this means they should be doing stuff with the next evictee surely?

Unless of course there will be no evictee after all and BB have lied to us about the lie of the safe-house 3...

erm...just call me Dan...

Spoon 25-07-2013 06:29 PM

They took Jemima speed-dating and have had Wolfy on BOTS what feels like 300 times.

I'd rather see more of Jackie Travers as opposed to the other former HMs. Jackie became overbearing in the house and may be the same in the real world but she doesn't totally dominate interviews/etc., is relatively pleasant, and can form coherent sentences. Basically, anytime we see Jackie, we should be glad we aren't seeing Wolfy instead.

Marc 25-07-2013 06:35 PM

She deserves it

Winkie Expand 25-07-2013 06:38 PM

One of the benefits of voting these people out of the house each week is to not have to see them again.

And yet --LIKE THE PESTS THEY ARE-- they refuse to go away.

Withano 25-07-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 6211009)
But the make-over is on Saturday - this means they should be doing stuff with the next evictee surely?

Unless of course there will be no evictee after all and BB have lied to us about the lie of the safe-house 3...

erm...just call me Dan...

There was probably no time to fit her segment in anywhere else with the Dish On The Side. Stop being so paranoid, or stop watching it, or stop complaining. Or do all three.

reece(: 25-07-2013 06:56 PM

Hope she loses the scarecrow look.

erinp5 25-07-2013 08:07 PM

smudgie 25-07-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 6211041)
She deserves it

She needs it.

Braden 25-07-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 6211532)
She needs it.

I think she dresses and looks well for her age. :shrug:

mr rochester 25-07-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 6211058)
There was probably no time to fit her segment in anywhere else with the Dish On The Side. Stop being so paranoid, or stop watching it, or stop complaining. Or do all three.

Thank you so much for your kind, courteous and polite advice.

Naturally I am ignoring it...