ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Dan needs to boycott his eviction interview, due to his treatment by BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231829)

LikeABoatOnWater 25-07-2013 10:54 PM

Dan needs to boycott his eviction interview, due to his treatment by BB

a la,
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/...merlin14,0.jpg

Benjamin 25-07-2013 11:01 PM

It's a gameshow where the motto for years was 'Expect the unexpected'

Lex 25-07-2013 11:05 PM

Don't be silly ...it was just the luck of the draw!....and he had the same chance as Sam and Sophie to be saved! :nono:...and guess what...he came up short...how is big brother to blame for that???????? :conf:

coolkid 25-07-2013 11:06 PM

agree bbbots tonight was really gunning for dan tonight sam and sophie not really spoken about all week going on about how many girls there losing how sophie a nice girl how callem is good with sam they are nice people but they don't entertain me

JTM45 25-07-2013 11:07 PM

Exactly Ben!
If Dan goes it's because people voted for him to go. Nobody should expect to get to the final purely by being popular INSIDE the house and avoiding being nominated!
I'd actually prefer Sophie to go but if Dan goes then it was his time! Anyone could have been in his position (being up for eviction) but the only people that get evicted are evicted because that's what the viewers and voters wanted!:bored:

It would just look like he's a sore loser and a bad sport if he had a tantrum and refused to be interviewed.:nono:

joeysteele 25-07-2013 11:09 PM

I would, in fact this week if I was Dan,Sam or Sophie, I, no matter who went out I would walk out too.

That's just how I am, I accept it's a game but if someone I was playing with was cheating,I would walk away from that game.I believe in fair play.
One of these 3 up this week, will have been cheated of their place in BB by BB themselves.

The public will have decided from the choice given but the choice put up was removed from the housmates to knowingly do so and also from the public too.
Me, I would just walk out, even if I was one who wasn't voted out.

Tulin 25-07-2013 11:09 PM

Oh Merlin - what a *****in tool.

I still say "Free Ta Refugees"(the "E" fell off and it looked like "Ta"), whenever this conversation comes up(which, because Australia is such a good place to live and *****in refos want to come here all the time, is like, EVERY DAMNED DAY).

Merlin was a leftie tool and I was SO GLAD when he didn't win. Also, he broke his contract by not allowing himself to be interviewed by Gretel.

Dickhead.

CaudleHalbard 25-07-2013 11:10 PM

It would look bad for Dan and might even breach his contact with BB, which would mean no £210 a week allowance.

joeysteele 25-07-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolkid (Post 6212236)
agree bbbots tonight was really gunning for dan tonight sam and sophie not really spoken about all week going on about how many girls there losing how sophie a nice girl how callem is good with sam they are nice people but they don't entertain me

Even worse too for me was that for some reason they brought that miserable Wolfy on again, what on earth for, oh yes, she hates Dan of course.

Mind you, just about every night now when Emma is on, Hazel gets a hammering.
Lord help her if she is up next week, bbbots will have a field day sticking the knife into her.

LikeABoatOnWater 25-07-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 6212243)
Exactly Ben!
If Dan goes it's because people voted for him to go. Nobody should expect to get to the final purely by being popular INSIDE the house and avoiding being nominated!

but if it was vote to save he'd get the most votes, he has been royally screwed over being put against those 2.

chuff me dizzy 25-07-2013 11:15 PM

They slaughtered him on BBBOTS tonight

Tozzie 25-07-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 6212287)
They slaughtered him on BBBOTS tonight

but you have to expect to be sent to the dogs if you apply for BB

CaudleHalbard 25-07-2013 11:21 PM

There are a lot of people who wouldn't give even an ex-police person the time of day.

We shouldn't underestimate that.

erinp5 25-07-2013 11:24 PM

Great advice!!! We won't have to see or hear him again .

jet 26-07-2013 12:38 AM

Whoever gets evicted tomorrow night they have been screwed over by BB so I wouldn't blame them at all if they didn't toe the line and do what is expected of THEM.
I'd personally tell them to stuff it.
I'm not even going to be able to watch tomorrow night - I'm attending a seminar I can't get out of - so I'll not see it until I watch it back on Saturday. :bawling:

CaudleHalbard 26-07-2013 12:42 AM

This twist has been done before. It's not groundbreaking.

Unfortunately the public are not playing ball and voting the dullards out despite being given an ideal opportunity.

I guess it's called democracy! ;)

Patrick 26-07-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex (Post 6212234)
Don't be silly ...it was just the luck of the draw!....and he had the same chance as Sam and Sophie to be saved! :nono:...and guess what...he came up short...how is big brother to blame for that???????? :conf:

Love how you're all acting like he's gone already LOL.

*Continues voting for Sam*

Patrick 26-07-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6212298)
but you have to expect to be sent to the dogs if you apply for BB

Unless you're a fat blonde from Bristol who goes by the name of Josie Gibson, but aye.

jet 26-07-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 6212319)
There are a lot of people who wouldn't give even an ex-police person the time of day.

We shouldn't underestimate that.

Why is that?

swinearefine 26-07-2013 01:05 AM

In any other season I would agree that it's wrong for Big Brother to lie to them unless they said they were going to like in BB6. But this is "Secrets and Lies" so they already know that BB will lie to them.

beano 26-07-2013 01:13 AM

I know it's 'Secret & Lies' but the fact that all 3 of them are in the situation they're in because they were the most liked in the house, makes it all just feel wrong.

CaudleHalbard 26-07-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 6212550)
Why is that?

Because they hate the fuzz/pigs or whatever is the underclass's term for the police almost as a matter of principle. Because they or some of their family and friends have been stopped under the sus laws, or whatever, and they feel aggrieved.

This is the world beyond the genteel middle class which is supportive of the police, not least because they rely upon the police to protect them from the aforementioned underclass!

Marsh. 26-07-2013 01:19 AM

Backwards and wrong? This is Big Brother, not mastermind.

ConnieLingus 26-07-2013 01:51 AM

Why wait for the interview, to put tape across his mouth?

JTM45 26-07-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 6212544)
*Continues voting for Sam*

Apparently it's really, really close between Dan and Sophie but because you wasted your votes on 'Cert to Stay Sam' Dan will defo be getting evicted now!:laugh:

Have you seen the odds lately ? Sam really doesn't stand a snowball's chance in HELL of being evicted tomorrow! :nono:

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

I'm actually really glad because i think Sam deserves to stay way more than Sophie or Dan! He's a real good lad. :thumbs: