ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Felt sorry for Hazel..(will be on tomorrows show) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233297)

serensilver 04-08-2013 09:16 PM

Felt sorry for Hazel..(will be on tomorrows show)

This happened in the house today so if you don't want it spoiled then don't read on................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

Gina had a task, BB told housemates that they were allowed to read one "fan letter" they had got...however the letter were fake and all written by Gina..... she wrote lovely letters to all housemates, However................ Big brother says after all housemates apart from Hazel have read their letters out, " Hazel unfortunately no fans entered the competition to write you a letter therefore you didn't receive one" :bawling:

This is cruel:nono: and I just wanted to hug Hazel, she's had so much nastiness from Gina that I think it will affect Gina's chances of winning! Very cruel from Gina!

Gina's hate towards Hazel will make Hazel more popular as she will get the sympathy vote...

Amy Jade 04-08-2013 09:18 PM

That's actually quite mean, poor Hazel

erinp5 04-08-2013 09:19 PM

The Gina task thread has all the info and all the vids

serensilver 04-08-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 6248779)
That's actually quite mean, poor Hazel

You should of seen Hazel's face, she hid it well but you could see in her eyes she was hurt! very nasty :nono:

Ramsay 04-08-2013 09:20 PM

thats really sad :/

YodaBB 04-08-2013 09:21 PM

It's a fake letter, she wasn't shot :laugh:

Marsh. 04-08-2013 09:22 PM

Well done Gina, your fans will drop like flies. :D

Keep it up, showing your true colours.

erinp5 04-08-2013 09:23 PM

If you read the thread you will see and hear the vids explaining why Hazel did not get a letter.

Why don't you watch the vids then comment .

karezza 04-08-2013 09:24 PM

BB are doing their best to make Gina look bad and help Hazel reach the final.

serensilver 04-08-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 6248811)
If you read the thread you will see and hear the vids explaining why Hazel did not get a letter.

Why don't you watch the vids then comment .

I did watch the videos and that's what BB said! Are you telling me Gina didn't deliberately pick Hazel not to get a letter?

Apple202 04-08-2013 09:30 PM

oh ffs gina are you stupid

erinp5 04-08-2013 09:31 PM

serensilver 04-08-2013 09:33 PM

that's a poor reason from Gina very nasty

Scream 04-08-2013 09:35 PM

People saying that they are editing to make Gina look bad...if she wasn't nasty or a bitch, they'd have nothing to show. She's doing it herself. Cow

YodaBB 04-08-2013 09:36 PM

So Gina had to pick someone not to recieve a letter, and she decided to choose the person she gets on with least in the house. Yet everyone is calling her nasty? She had to make a decision, she also gave a nice, valid reason for picking Hazel 'you recieve fan mail a lot, I thought it would be nice for everyone else to receive some'

Fair enough if she decided that Hazel wouldn't receive a letter, but Big Brother asked her to choose a housemate not to receive a letter?

Apple202 04-08-2013 09:37 PM

wait gina actually dealt with it well looking at the videos

Amy Jade 04-08-2013 09:38 PM

Yeah I don't actually blame Gina at all, she was just doing a task she had to pick someone. Hazel was a star though, she's put up with so much

rusticgal 04-08-2013 09:39 PM

Dont care about Hazel... she is playing it cool but she is a nasty bit of work. If Gina gets on with all the othe HM's...which she does its only right that she did what she did.

serensilver 04-08-2013 09:44 PM

Gina didn't pick Hazel because she gets fan mail on the outside she picked her because she doesn't like her!

YodaBB 04-08-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serensilver (Post 6248944)
Gina didn't pick Hazel because she gets fan mail on the outside she picked her because she doesn't like her!

Either way, fair-does. Were you expecting her to pick Dexter, Sam or Sophie? Or someone she likes? All she did was make a decision, I think most people would select someone they don't like to receive a punishment rather than someone they do like :conf:

Emmyasdfghjkl 04-08-2013 09:47 PM

it was kinda harsh not gonna lie

YodaBB 04-08-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmyasdfghjkl (Post 6248957)
it was kinda harsh not gonna lie

Harsh of Big Brother I agree.

Withano 04-08-2013 09:52 PM

The house would have been told its a task though, Hazel would have only been sad for a few hours

MrWong 04-08-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serensilver (Post 6248759)
This happened in the house today so if you don't want it spoiled then don't read on................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

Gina had a task, BB told housemates that they were allowed to read one "fan letter" they had got...however the letter were fake and all written by Gina..... she wrote lovely letters to all housemates, However................ Big brother says after all housemates apart from Hazel have read their letters out, " Hazel unfortunately no fans entered the competition to write you a letter therefore you didn't receive one" :bawling:

This is cruel:nono: and I just wanted to hug Hazel, she's had so much nastiness from Gina that I think it will affect Gina's chances of winning! Very cruel from Gina!

Gina's hate towards Hazel will make Hazel more popular as she will get the sympathy vote...

Who was Gina supposed to chose then?

BB was the nasty one for deciding that 1 hm would have to miss out.

Ramsay 04-08-2013 09:55 PM

Would of been better if she picked the twins and made them believe they had no fans rofl