ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   More BLATANT Sam favoritism from the online team. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233523)

Patrick 06-08-2013 02:08 PM

More BLATANT Sam favoritism from the online team.

'Sam's Story So Far'

Do me a ******ing favour.

Can they get any more blatantly biased? If they wanna do a video like that, fine - but at least do one for all the housemates; it's just ridiculous how much they want him to win.

I'm fed up with it.

Then the losers commenting on the video saying how Sam is 'alot like Rachel from BB9, so he's "amazing"'

I just can't comprehend the stupidity of these people, and the production team themselves.

Vicky. 06-08-2013 02:09 PM

I wouldnt say sam was BBS fave. I think thats the twins. Look how many 'funny' tasks they have had compared to everyone else, look at the 'invisible' edit they get when they are up. How everybad thing they do is totally glossed over, and the bias towards them on BOTS :S

Verbal 06-08-2013 02:10 PM

I think it maybe time to reveal that I am Head of the Channel 5 online team.

RichardG 06-08-2013 02:11 PM

I saw that as it was just posted, I assumed they were doing one for everyone. Surprised to see that they haven't.

Patrick 06-08-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6254860)
I wouldnt say sam was BBS fave. I think thats the twins. Look how many 'funny' tasks they have had compared to everyone else, look at the 'invisible' edit they get when they are up. How everybad thing they do is totally glossed over, and the bias towards them on BOTS :S

Oh without a doubt yeah, but I think they're realising how hated the twins actually are - where as they see a potential winner in Sam. They want to make him Glynn Wise 2.0 :idc:

It's ridiculous. The boring dullard can win all by himself because of his disability, he doesn't need Channel 5's assistance in doing so.

Verbal 06-08-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 6254874)
Oh without a doubt yeah, but I think they're realising how hated the twins actually are - where as they see a potential winner in Sam. They want to make him Glynn Wise 2.0 :idc:

It's ridiculous. The boring dullard can win all by himself because of his disability, he doesn't need Channel 5's assistance in doing so.

Stoney ground Patrick, stoney ground

Gusto Brunt 06-08-2013 02:15 PM

He still hasn't done enough to win. He's only been a part time housemate, and even then he was par time at that...

Even Sophie says 'he sits in the corner and says noffing.' :D

Vicky. 06-08-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 6254874)

Not necessarily, never happened for Steve or Mikey. I dont think its fair to say the only reason he would win is because he is deaf. But I will be honest and say it will probably help.

EzzaB 06-08-2013 02:17 PM

Lol wtf is this. What story!?!?! Apart from sleeping 50% of the time and hanging off Callums every word the other 40% of the time and then making meaningless conversation 10% of the time, he hasn't done anything!!!

Mystic Mock 06-08-2013 02:19 PM

If it was a likeablity contest then Sam should win, but as it isn't then I don't get why BB wants him to win, he really hasn't contributed much at all.

fingers 06-08-2013 02:21 PM

He did let them show his arse sticking out from under the duvet for 23 out of the 24 hours every day for 8 weeks.

smeagol 06-08-2013 02:21 PM

whats that video all about ?

how boring is he. just cause memorized some crap jokes to use on bb dont make him funny

he is odds on fav to win now. sad the guy has done nothing

MatthewS 06-08-2013 02:23 PM

He has a good shot of winning for sure, not exclusively because he's deaf of course, but that does help him, or at least create a talking point where the others are at a disadvantage...

Look at the F&F nominations for example. Sams mum nominated Sophie & Dexter because they don't 'communicate' properly with Sam. This is a completely fair statement for her to make. However, it's also a statement that can only be made in relation to Sam, and by default it paints him in a 'sympathetic' light and makes Sophie and Dexter look like complete nobs. It's a one way street in many respects. I get that, and I think it's completely legitimate to make claims and nominate because of it, but the other housemates are just at a disadvantage because it's a card that only one housemate can play...

Verbal 06-08-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatthewS (Post 6254916)
He has a good shot of winning for sure, not exclusively because he's deaf of course, but that does help him, or at least create a talking point where the others are at a disadvantage...

Look at the F&F nominations for example. Sams mum nominated Sophie & Dexter because they don't 'communicate' properly with Sam. This is a completely fair statement for her to make. However, it's also a statement that can only be made in relation to Sam, and by default it paints him in a 'sympathetic' light and makes Sophie and Dexter look like complete nobs. It's a one way street in many respects. I get that, and I think it's completely legitimate to make claims and nominate because of it, but the other housemates are just at a disadvantage because it's a card that only one housemate can play...

Very well put and hard to argue with, really. However, it is what it is and his mother had every right to put that out there.

JayBlaze 06-08-2013 02:31 PM

Strongman Sam doesn't ask for respect, he demands respect!

g.vick 06-08-2013 02:31 PM

They are doing it on BOTS. They showed his last night and they showed Gina's some time last week. I think they are doing it for every housemate over the next week or so because they are discussing one housemate on certain nights on their journey and chances at winning.

fingers 06-08-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBlaze (Post 6254942)
Strongman Sam doesn't ask for respect, he demands respect!

If only he could remember his alphabet!

Verbal 06-08-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6254949)
If only he could remember his alphabet!

That's quite unfair.

g.vick 06-08-2013 02:35 PM

Does anyone have any insight into whether it will be vote to evict or vote to win in the final? I hope it is vote to win because then we will be able to see who the public wants to win (Gina) and not who the public can't be bothered evicting... What has it been like in previous years when it was vote to evict?

Issac 06-08-2013 02:41 PM

If any other man had been as crass as he, would be feminist banging t1ts in anger.

Partially deaf!

What an excuse!

daniel-lewis-1985 06-08-2013 02:45 PM

It was so random on BOTS last night to show that.

Especially when it came out of nowhere.

They need to do this with all the housemates otherwise yeah its totally biased.

RichardG 06-08-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g.vick (Post 6254955)
Does anyone have any insight into whether it will be vote to evict or vote to win in the final? I hope it is vote to win because then we will be able to see who the public wants to win (Gina) and not who the public can't be bothered evicting... What has it been like in previous years when it was vote to evict?

The final is always a vote to win. However, from what i've been heard Sam is the new favourite to win based on the odds so don't get too confident that Gina will take the prize.

Withano 06-08-2013 02:50 PM

I think you're wrong

Withano 06-08-2013 02:50 PM

Out of all the housemates, he has been given the least amounts of tasks.

Cherie 06-08-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatthewS (Post 6254916)

Excellent post, it is a one way street, Sam said in the DR last night that he would turn off his hearing aid so he didn't have to listen to crap, if one of the others said they would ignore Sam because he was talking sheet there would be uproar on here.