ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   when does ash cry? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23381)

lampy88 10-08-2006 12:13 AM

when does ash cry?

why oh why do people nsay ash cries all the time i Havent seen her cry since the HND twist 6 weeks ago...

Dan_ 10-08-2006 01:20 AM

I saw her cry during the cleaning task.She has cried loads,are you watching? lol.

Ella 10-08-2006 02:31 AM

She always cries for attention, its soo annoying now

RAS 10-08-2006 02:37 AM

She constantly cries and moans, to try and make people feel sorry for her. Ever since she heard the boo's thats all she has done. She's going for the sorrow vote, and who knows, it might work.

Smeggypants 10-08-2006 03:39 AM

The worst thing about Fakeleyne is she runs towards another housemate at any oppurtunity and hugs them so tight they can't breathe.

All in the spirit of her fakeness and gameplan to try and make sure they don't nominate her.

The second worst thing about Fakeleyne is that she is really ugly!!

:dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog:

hhh 10-08-2006 03:57 AM

it ever since she got out the secret house i think it knocked her a bit and she has never really got over that its a shame really when she was crying the other day in the bedroom after pete go his letter from home well her mom and dad left her when she was 5 and she was put in care and she only found her dad when she was 11 but has never found her mom i think she wanted the same sort of thing pete got to bring her family together out of all the big brother housemates id say she has had the worst time of big brother
and because she came in confident and would not stand crap of anyone i think that was all a front really underneath she is not as confident as she makes out take her blue dress she wont even put that on to walk out the door now

Smeggypants 10-08-2006 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hhh
it ever since she got out the secret house i think it knocked her a bit and she has never really got over that its a shame really when she was crying the other day in the bedroom after pete go his letter from home well her mom and dad left her when she was 5 and she was put in care and she only found her dad when she was 11 but has never found her mom i think she wanted the same sort of thing pete got to bring her family together out of all the big brother housemates id say she has had the worst time of big brother
and because she came in confident and would not stand c**p of anyone i think that was all a front really underneath she is not as confident as she makes out take her blue dress she wont even put that on to walk out the door now
I did try to read that, but it was one big mess of a long sentance so I gave up. Sorry.

Message from Sunny_01 - Please do not criticise other FMs posts - especially when you have a spelling mistake in your criticism! :wink:

SiMoN! 10-08-2006 06:00 AM

you should be asking when doesnt she cry

easypeasy 10-08-2006 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Smeggypants
Quote:

Originally posted by hhh
it ever since she got out the secret house i think it knocked her a bit and she has never really got over that, its a shame really, when she was crying the other day in the bedroom after pete go his letter from home, well her mom and dad left her when she was 5 and she was put in care and she only found her dad when she was 11 but has never found her mom.
i think she wanted the same sort of thing pete got to bring her family together out of all the big brother housemates id say she has had the worst time of big brother,and because she came in confident and would not stand c**p of anyone i think that was all a front really underneath she is not as confident as she makes out.
take her blue dress she wont even put that on to walk out the door now
I did try to read that, but it was one big mess of a long sentance so I gave up. Sorry.
better?:thumbs:

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro 10-08-2006 08:33 AM

cause she is fake.

Bells 10-08-2006 08:34 AM

No I can't stick up for her in terms of saying she hasn't cried. That's part of why I found her annoying - she definitely has.

Razmataz 10-08-2006 08:57 AM

She has cried.
But don't you think that this years show has sent the mental wavelengths through the roof.

Hers more than anyones?

unable2register 10-08-2006 09:10 AM

She cries whenever it suits her.

sunny 10-08-2006 09:17 AM

are you forgetting about nikki crying for attention that was 24/7