ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   I feel scared to compliment Gina (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233968)

ahopkins 09-08-2013 06:25 PM

I feel scared to compliment Gina

Every time I see a thread being positive to Gina, I see about 10 comments in succession insulting how she looks mostly and how disgusting she is. Please can we take Big Brother less seriously and except each others opinions not just shout them down like your the worst person alive if you dare to support her?

Scream 09-08-2013 06:29 PM

You are the worst person in the world!! How dare you like Gina! OH MY GOD AHH AH AH AH AH AH WHAT IS WRONG with you? GInA?!?!?!!

Miranda123 09-08-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahopkins (Post 6266689)
Every time I see a thread being positive to Gina, I see about 10 comments in succession insulting how she looks mostly and how disgusting she is. Please can we take Big Brother less seriously and except each others opinions not just shout them down like your the worst person alive if you dare to support her?

Its always the same unfortunately

Her looks are not the issue here, its not a Beauty Pageant

Gina & Dexter have been consistently entertaining, THATS THE POINT!

Daffodil 09-08-2013 06:38 PM

Gina would actually be ok looking if she removed those god-awful weaves.

:colour:

karezza 09-08-2013 06:39 PM

Gina is a great housemate. I forgive all her flaws.

:hugesmile:

Josy 09-08-2013 06:40 PM

Why feel scared?

Just post your opinion (as long as it's in no way offensive) and get on with it, if people don't like it then they will just have to deal with it.

Johnnyuk123 09-08-2013 06:41 PM

Gina's a great housemate! Very entertaining.

sampvt 09-08-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 (Post 6266754)
Gina's a great housemate! Very entertaining.

Sorry Johnny I thought that was Gina in your avatar pic. They do have striking similarities.

ahopkins 09-08-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6266748)
Why feel scared?

Just post your opinion (as long as it's in no way offensive) and get on with it, if people don't like it then they will just have to deal with it.

I don't mean scared. I mean like CBA for all the abuse I'd get

ahopkins 09-08-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 6266727)

:worship: I've been trying to get this across. It's just an excuse to not like her

Josy 09-08-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahopkins (Post 6266774)
I don't mean scared. I mean like CBA for all the abuse I'd get

Well you shouldn't be getting abuse for having an opinion....

barbel13 09-08-2013 06:53 PM

It is not a coincidence when you look back and notice that Gina had arguments with all the girls...Jackie,Sally,Jemima,wolfy,hazel and charlie and sophie will be next.This shows Gina is not a nice person to live with and she nearly fooled us all and be the winner.She uncovered her true self with the Queen Bee task. and lost.One thing you cannot do in game show is to fool the British public.Sooner or later we will find your hidden flaws and Gina has plenty.

Vicky. 09-08-2013 06:53 PM

If you cant handle people having a negative opinion on her, maybe the fanclub is the best place to post about her? People abusing YOU for your opinions is against the rules(if this happens, report it), but slagging off gina isnt..except in the fanclub

bananarama 09-08-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Correct me if I am wrong but your statement "shout them down" sounds as though you feel you may be bullied. I am sure the passionate BB people who reply are not intending to bully at all. They just get over heated and indeed do take BB far to seriously.

Perhaps you are more sensitive than average. Post what and where you want. Just stick to what you believe and if others have a problem with your beliefs then that is their problem not yours.

sassysocks 09-08-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 6266727)

It's Gina who turned it into a issue about looks when she constantly attacked Hazel because of her jealousy about her looks.

Have you conveniently forgotten all her nasty unprovoked comments about Hazel looking like a hobbit? She started it - so her fans have no right to whine about other hms and fans giving it back.

chuff me dizzy 09-08-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 6266856)
It's Gina who turned it into a issue about looks when she constantly attacked Hazel because of her jealousy about her looks.

Have you conveniently forgotten all her nasty unprovoked comments about Hazel looking like a hobbit? She started it - so her fans have no right to whine about other hms and fans giving it back.

Gina is eaten up with jealousy over Hazels NATURAL beauty, even with a trowel full of make up Gina is STILL a munter

Tozzie 09-08-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

awww, if you want to post, then post Ahop, some people might not like what you have to say and might get a bit shirty but for the mostpart folk on here are pretty reasonable and allow you to enjoy your personal favourite hm. Its a discussion forum and most are able to discuss politely and maturely giving their opinions on what you have said, we all like different housemates and thats what makes BB fun. Some will like what you post, some might not, some will be indifferent but get posting kiddo, .........I do, I never shut up LOL