ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Sugar Daddy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234620)

Daffodil 14-08-2013 11:19 AM

Sugar Daddy

I have always been a bit confused about the way Dexter describes himself as a Sugar Daddy because to me, a Sugar Daddy is an old rich bloke who chases after very young women. Just to make absolutely sure I looked up the dictionary definition:

a wealthy, middle-aged man who spends freely on a young woman in return for her companionship or intimacy.

So seems like Dexter might have to redefine himself...

:pipe:

Jemal 14-08-2013 11:20 AM

:laugh:

Marmalite 14-08-2013 11:31 AM

:joker:

Livia 14-08-2013 11:33 AM

The Saccharin Kid.

dwarling 14-08-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 6284329)
The Saccharin Kid.

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Tozzie 14-08-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

The Saccharin Kid.

hahahaha I love Dex but have to admit, thats comical Liv

Daffodil 14-08-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

The Saccharin Kid.

:elephant: <--- just one elephant cos I don't want your emoticon rash to get bad lol

Livia 14-08-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 6284343)
:elephant: <--- just one elephant cos I don't want your emoticon rash to get bad lol

Thanks Daff... My doctor says I have to limit my contact with them. That's very considerate.

Daffodil 14-08-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 6284344)
Thanks Daff... My doctor says I have to limit my contact with them. That's very considerate.

lol ok :)

Vladimir 14-08-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

The Saccharin Kid.

:joker::joker:

sampvt 14-08-2013 11:53 AM

For all of you guys that still have not figured out what Dexter is doing....He is a lonely and very unsucessfull little boy whos life is full of inadequacies. He has invented an alter ego who possesses all the skills he lacks and has decided to build a persona that mirrors these invented personas. He is acting out a lie in the house and it was self designed to be acted out on 3 parts. His first part was the unlikeable playboy, the second was the nasty **** stirrer and now his 3rd phase masterplan is the little lost bot who needs help from the public and is using every person he meets to gain him an advantage.

He is without doubt one of this years most interesting characters but does he deserve the win, absolutely not. In my opinion he is importuning for immoral purposes and anyone that thinks a self confessed liar and conman is deserved of the win, then I rest my case in the name of al that is decent and moral. His game is so blatant that his supporters are either blind to his game or just love to see this kind of **** on the TV.

Honestly I love BB and am guilty of getting some pleasure out of the odd barney but I am sorry, these people this year are hand picked arseholes of the highest order with the exception of Sam who is so far out of his depth he cant function like a human being.

They all have game plans but these idiots have taken game playing to a different level, one that makes a laughing stock of the show which incidentally is run by idiots that cant keep pace with their own monster they have created.

Tozzie 14-08-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6284392)

He is without doubt one of this years most interesting characters but does he deserve the win, absolutely not. In my opinion he is importuning for immoral purposes and anyone that thinks a self confessed liar and conman is deserved of the win, then I rest my case in the name of al that is decent and moral. His game is so blatant that his supporters are either blind to his game or just love to see this kind of **** on the TV.

absolutely yes. Keep trying Samps :devil::rolleyes::D

Daffodil 14-08-2013 12:03 PM

My main concern with Dexter is that throughout the series, his 'friends' have all been a particular type of woman. Does he have a string of girlfriends acting parts on the outside to back up his lies? I am also not liking his sudden amorous leanings towards Charlie. It does really seem like he is following a scripted plan.

Tozzie 14-08-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 6284420)
My main concern with Dexter is that throughout the series, his 'friends' have all been a particular type of woman. Does he have a string of girlfriends acting parts on the outside to back up his lies? I am also not liking his sudden amorous leanings towards Charlie. It does really seem like he is following a scripted plan.

I wouldn't say it was sudden, he's liked Charlie just about the whole of the show. I wish he didn't because his feeling aren't reciprocated, I wish he would stop hanging out with her, she's played him and Callum in that house.

Daffodil 14-08-2013 12:10 PM

But the past week or so he seems to be more amorous....trying to grab her and stuff. He tried to open her dressing gown the other day. And then those jokey accusations of being cold :(
It would take a major makeover and wardrobe sort-out to make Dexter alluring (in my opinion) lol

Jemal 14-08-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6284429)
I wouldn't say it was sudden, he's liked Charlie just about the whole of the show. I wish he didn't because his feeling aren't reciprocated, I wish he would stop hanging out with her, she's played him and Callum in that house.

Wrong. Callum has liked Charlie since day 1. Dexter tried it on with hazel for a couple of weeks but got knocked back, then he tried it on Jemima on her bed, but got told to "steady on". Went into the safe house and then came out and like callum said "he turnt the switch" and suddenly had feelings for Charlie.

So yea, i love you tozzie but i think your having selective memory.

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2013 12:22 PM

Hes a pimp

Tozzie 14-08-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hadouken (Post 6284450)
Wrong. Callum has liked Charlie since day 1. Dexter tried it on with hazel for a couple of weeks but got knocked back, then he tried it on Jemima on her bed, but got told to "steady on". Went into the safe house and then came out and like callum said "he turnt the switch" and suddenly had feelings for Charlie.

So yea, i love you tozzie but i think your having selective memory.

I said he has 'liked' charlie from day 1 not had feelings for her from day 1 :p

I love you too chucklebum, regarding my memory while I would say I forget things I don't agree its selective ya cheeky little bugger

I'm getting on yanno so may I be excused my memory if i get some things wrong in future? :hugesmile: :joker:

sampvt 14-08-2013 01:03 PM

Dexter jumped on the Charlie bandwagon because he wanted to piss Callum off. Now he seems happy to accept sloppy seconds but he is getting creepy with it. maybe this is the real Dexter, the guy looking to pop his cherry at last.

Jemal 14-08-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6284547)
I said he has 'liked' charlie from day 1 not had feelings for her from day 1 :p

I love you too chucklebum, regarding my memory while I would say I forget things I don't agree its selective ya cheeky little bugger

I'm getting on yanno so may I be excused my memory if i get some things wrong in future? :hugesmile: :joker:

LOL alright :love: