ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   I felt sorry for Dexter! No, really! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234721)

MilkMaid 14-08-2013 10:09 PM

I felt sorry for Dexter! No, really!

I'm not a fan of Dexter but, regardless of whether he's playing a game, I'm not sure he deserves Charlie's increasingly annoying behaviour. Okay, it's his choice to hang out with her but...

First of all, does she do anything but put bloody make-up on all the time?!

Actually, yes, she does do other things. She eats in an irritating way! What was it, dry cereal out of the box? Whatever it was, it's not good when amplified down a TV microphone! "Slurp slurp chomp crunch..."

And then there's the need to share every thought. Of course, before she does this, she has to procrastinate for an hour or ten..."No, I shouldn't say it. Oh, okay then. No. Yes. No. Yes..."

And what happens when Dexter reacts to what she's said? She tells him not to make a big thing of it!

Dexter, I don't like you, but be careful of what you wish for. If she's like this now, imagine what she'll be like later...

karezza 14-08-2013 10:23 PM

Gina is right - Charlie is the slyest housemate.

MrWong 14-08-2013 10:27 PM

I do too.

He's been a good mate to her in the house and the silly bint still questions his motives.

I hope she goes Friday. She annoys the **** out of me.

Patricia4 14-08-2013 10:28 PM

If he gets involved with her he must be bent.

rusticgal 14-08-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilkMaid (Post 6286818)
I'm not a fan of Dexter but, regardless of whether he's playing a game, I'm not sure he deserves Charlie's increasingly annoying behaviour. Okay, it's his choice to hang out with her but...

First of all, does she do anything but put bloody make-up on all the time?!

Actually, yes, she does do other things. She eats in an irritating way! What was it, dry cereal out of the box? Whatever it was, it's not good when amplified down a TV microphone! "Slurp slurp chomp crunch..."

And then there's the need to share every thought. Of course, before she does this, she has to procrastinate for an hour or ten..."No, I shouldn't say it. Oh, okay then. No. Yes. No. Yes..."

And what happens when Dexter reacts to what she's said? She tells him not to make a big thing of it!

Dexter, I don't like you, but be careful of what you wish for. If she's like this now, imagine what she'll be like later...

Charlie slaps the least make up on in there!!!!
She eats in an irritating way???...... are you for real!!!!
She shares every thought....what the **** is wrong with that????

Sophie and Gina bitching about her at every opportunity now Hazel has gone...Charlie is harmless.

cookiemonster 14-08-2013 10:30 PM

she just has trust issues

MilkMaid 14-08-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 6286904)
Charlie slaps the least make up on in there!!!!
She eats in an irritating way???...... are you for real!!!!
She shares every thought....what the **** is wrong with that????

Sophie and Gina bitching about her at every opportunity now Hazel has gone...Charlie is harmless.

I didn't say she wore the most make-up, I was referring to her habit of constantly reapplying it, either foundation, blusher or lipstick/lipgloss.

For the other two points, I refer you to tonight's highlights show, in particular the scene at the end with Dexter in the treehouse. Eating - irritating noises.

What's wrong with sharing every thought? Well, in Charlie's case, it's purely to off-load it regardless of how it may affect the other person. More unreasonably, she then brushes off their reaction, because her need has been satisfied. ("It's done now, it's over", etc) Pull the pin out of the grenade, throw it, walk away. Explosion? What explosion?

cfromhx02 14-08-2013 10:49 PM

Dexter has shown he doesn't really care for her, by not supporting her and thinking of himself several times first, and he's not likely to suddenly become a good person after about 8 weeks of lying and Gina really has a cheek with her keepin bitching about others and trying to get her fans to vote who she's going on about off she is easily the slyest person in the house and sets up people to be abused based on overexagerrations she has told about them