ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Why Does Emma Willis Hate Dexter So Much? Should she be Sacked? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235109)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 16-08-2013 09:21 PM

Why Does Emma Willis Hate Dexter So Much? Should she be Sacked?

Every single time she is on the screen she is saying Devious Dexter, abotu how bad he is and now in the ineterview saying that it wqas his fault Sophie is up and that he would have been evicted if he was up this week...

Can Emma Willis get any more biased? :nono:

erinp5 16-08-2013 09:22 PM

It's getting right on my nerves to be fair.

billy123 16-08-2013 09:22 PM

Probably because he is a prick.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 16-08-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 6295615)
It's getting right on my nerves to be fair.

I know Sophie is the one evicted and she's going on about how its Dexter's fault how she's evicted and he deserves to be there not her, like wtf? :conf:

Speedster 16-08-2013 09:24 PM

I think he's really cold sometimes, with Charlie for instance.

Waynoo 16-08-2013 09:24 PM

Emma needs a warning. Shocking interview with sophie is being turned into an anti dexter campaign

Vicky. 16-08-2013 09:25 PM

Its not her, shes reading her autocue :tongue:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 16-08-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedster (Post 6295631)
I think he's really cold sometimes, with Charlie for instance.

This has nothing to do with Sophie. Emma is leading a campaign of smearing Dexter on every segment of the main show tonight .... :nono: Someone should put in a complaint about its highly unprofessional behaviour.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 16-08-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6295637)
Its not her, shes reading her autocue :tongue:

Vicky aint no autocue int he live eviction she is just putting Dexter down on purpose... :nono:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 16-08-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waynoo (Post 6295633)
Emma needs a warning. Shocking interview with sophie is being turned into an anti dexter campaign

yep i think Ch5 need to get a new presenter for the live show she clearly lets her faves views cloud her judgements when it comes to interviews... :nono:

Waynoo 16-08-2013 09:46 PM

She is still banging on about him

Vanessa 16-08-2013 09:48 PM

Emma : Dexter is a little sneaky so and so. :mad:

sampvt 16-08-2013 09:55 PM

You cant bitch about someone that tells the truth. So are we to believe Dexter isn't a devious little ****. That's going to take some getting used to, nah.....I think Ill just say it how it is, he is a devious little creep with zero personality and the most disturbing thing about him is that he tells lies all the time and thinks he is being clever.

RichardG 16-08-2013 09:59 PM

She's so biased it's unreal :sleep:
Even in the interviews where there's no script at all.

Gerbil901 16-08-2013 10:01 PM

It's funny how it BOTS can run a hate campaign against Hazel and Callum and there are no threads about it but as soon as someone says something negative about Dexter it's bullying or they are running a hate campaign. This is a joke. People only want to see what they want I guess.

Northern Monkey 16-08-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerbil901 (Post 6295951)
It's funny how it BOTS can run a hate campaign against Hazel and Callum and there are no threads about it but as soon as someone says something negative about Dexter it's bullying or they are running a hate campaign. This is a joke. People only want to see what they want I guess.

Correct!

Ramsay 16-08-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerbil901 (Post 6295951)

There was lots of complaints actually about BOTS going against Hazel and Callum..remember that caller that called Emma out for her obvious hatred of Hazel? lol

Josy 16-08-2013 10:06 PM

She should be sacked for reading a script? :joker:

No she shouldn't, Emma is a fantastic host and carries out the interviews and stuff really well IMO

smudgie 16-08-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6295899)
You cant bitch about someone that tells the truth. So are we to believe Dexter isn't a devious little ****. That's going to take some getting used to, nah.....I think Ill just say it how it is, he is a devious little creep with zero personality and the most disturbing thing about him is that he tells lies all the time and thinks he is being clever.

:worship:

:dance: Sam for the win :dance:

boomoo 16-08-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6295619)
I know Sophie is the one evicted and she's going on about how its Dexter's fault how she's evicted and he deserves to be there not her, like wtf? :conf:

I did not hear her say any of that.
She accepted it as part of the game and she knew Dexter would choose her.
Her problem was the crowd shouting one thing and the result being different. So she did not expect to be out based on that.

boomoo 16-08-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6295652)
This has nothing to do with Sophie. Emma is leading a campaign of smearing Dexter on every segment of the main show tonight .... :nono: Someone should put in a complaint about its highly unprofessional behaviour.

Could it be because she read on here that she was favouring Dexter too much?

Videostar 16-08-2013 11:18 PM

It's not just Dexter she shouldn't hate...it should be all HM's.

She shouldn't show clear bias for anyone or against anyone.

Jamie. 16-08-2013 11:18 PM

It shocked me that she got away with calling him Devious yet didn't once criticise another housemate.

armand.kay 16-08-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6295655)
Vicky aint no autocue int he live eviction she is just putting Dexter down on purpose... :nono:

There is autocue watch one of the other evictions for a channel 5 series.. Brian makes it pretty clear there's autocue

Kulafey 16-08-2013 11:54 PM

I didn't like it when she said that Dexter put Sophie up so he could save himself. That's not the way it happened at all. He was saved by the task and HAD to pick someone to replace him.
Emma Willis should try to be more impartial, its not JUST her though, that bloody blonde psych woman Judy something or other is CONSTANTLY slagging Dexter off. And that American woman on Bit on the psych. They all dislike him and try to make out he's doing something wrong by playing the game.