ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Would you go on BB & what type of character are you (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235749)

Tozzie 20-08-2013 02:38 PM

Would you go on BB & what type of character are you

I personally would NEVER go on such a show or TV I'm much too shy and timid and I'd much rather be the private person I am with little money I have and friends and family who love me for me. If you go in there you have to expect the negative as well as the positive too. Would you go in the house and could you deal with the massive characters that may be in there, also how would you deal with the negative/hate/trollers. What type of character are you, quiet, exhibitionist, argumentative, joker/clown etc.

Black Dagger 20-08-2013 02:41 PM

Oh I'd be a *******, if I wasn't top 20 most hated I'd not have done my job properly.

I'm just too opinionated, too forward, too upfront and stubborn, people would detest me.

RichardG 20-08-2013 02:42 PM

I'd be pretty dull :joker: far too socially inept to be of any use in there.

Livia 20-08-2013 02:42 PM

I would never go on to Big Brother because I would turn into a homicidal character.

Scream 20-08-2013 02:42 PM

I will try to get in there this year! If I did I would probably have a game plan to vote out potential winners but I would hope people would see that I am genuinely a nice person lol. I've got the face of an embryo so people won't detest me I doubt, I'm too precious and cute ;)

Withano 20-08-2013 02:44 PM

I'd be hated for sure

Livia 20-08-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scream (Post 6310821)
I will try to get in there this year! If I did I would probably have a game plan to vote out potential winners but I would hope people would see that I am genuinely a nice person lol. I've got the face of an embryo so people won't detest me I doubt, I'm too precious and cute ;)

Tries to picture the face of an embryo...

Northern Monkey 20-08-2013 02:45 PM

I would be evicted very quickly or thrown out of the house.If i met a Gina character and she spoke down to me the way she did in there,I don't think i could hold my tongue as well.

Kyle 20-08-2013 02:47 PM

I wouldn't go on it because I don't crave publicity or have the stomach for it.

If I did though I'd probably be like Sam, keep myself to myself, make tons of crappy jokes and sexual innuendos but generally get on with everyone else and do tasks for the benefit of the group rather than just what benefits me.

HBB1508 20-08-2013 02:47 PM

I would hate to go on BB I am too old and set in my ways and if I had to put up with a load of loud attention seeking oafs - well I would be removed!!!

Tozzie 20-08-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 6310815)
Oh I'd be a *******, if I wasn't top 20 most hated I'd not have done my job properly.

I'm just too opinionated, too forward, too upfront and stubborn, people would detest me.

awww but I like you, would I be the only one? hehe

Tozzie 20-08-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardG (Post 6310818)
I'd be pretty dull :joker: far too socially inept to be of any use in there.

same here, perhaps we should go in together, we could bore each other LOL

Johnnyuk123 20-08-2013 02:49 PM

I have a sleeping bag so i should do well.

Black Dagger 20-08-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6310837)
awww but I like you, would I be the only one? hehe

Tozzie :love:

I'd be just horrific in there, I'd have some support because of the 'entertainment brigade' but in a vote to evict I'd be screwed over. ::joker:

Kyle 20-08-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 6310844)
Tozzie :love:

I'd be just horrific in there, I'd have some support because of the 'entertainment brigade' but in a vote to evict I'd be screwed over. ::joker:

I can feel the urge to pick up the phone already at the mere thought of you being in that house :joker: :devil:

RichardG 20-08-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6310842)
same here, perhaps we should go in together, we could bore each other LOL

I'd feel too guilty though when we finished in first and second place :joker:

Vanessa 20-08-2013 02:52 PM

I'm opinionated and have a bad temper. I doubt i'd last a week. :joker:

Pincho Paxton 20-08-2013 02:54 PM

A lot of sites say that I am one of the people that they would most like to meet to find out what I am like. If you Google Pincho Paxton you get me. But I am considered controversial. I am banned from a lot of sites for my opinions on science. I call Gravity a push force for example, it upsets people. My own theories get over 40000 views.

I think I should go in the house so that people can see what I am really like. I don't know how entertaining it would be, all I know is that my threads on forums are the highest grossing threads on those forums. People talk about my threads for years as the funniest they have ever read. They are not meant to be funny.

I have a sort of mini fame as Pincho paxton.

Tozzie 20-08-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardG (Post 6310851)
I'd feel too guilty though when we finished in first and second place :joker:

:joker::joker::joker: me in first you in second you mean? LMAO

Vanessa 20-08-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6310859)
A lot of sites say that I am one of the people that they would most like to meet to find out what I am like. If you Google Pincho Paxton you get me. But I am considered controversial. I am banned from a lot of sites for my opinions on science. I call Gravity a push force for example, it upsets people. My own theories get over 40000 views.

I think I should go in the house so that people can see what I am really like. I don't know how entertaining it would be, all I know is that my threads on forums are the highest grossing threads on those forums. People talk about my threads for years as the funniest they have ever read. They are not meant to be funny.

You sound interesting indeed. :hugesmile:

Tozzie 20-08-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6310859)

I think you should go on, now I am intrigued :shocked:

Black Dagger 20-08-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Minds (Post 6310850)
I can feel the urge to pick up the phone already at the mere thought of you being in that house :joker: :devil:

How rude!

Vanessa 20-08-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 6310872)
How rude!

I think you'd be great, Lucas. :love:

Kazanne 20-08-2013 02:58 PM

I wouldn't last two minutes I can smell a rat a mile off:hugesmile:

Tozzie 20-08-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 6310881)
i wouldn't last two minutes i can smell a rat a mile off:hugesmile:

get kaz out, get kaz out lol