ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Would you go on BB & what type of character are you (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235749)

Mystic Mock 20-08-2013 03:47 PM

I wouldn't go on there because I would be attacked by people for not behaving like a Robot.

And I'm a mixture of Science, Victor, and Freddie, all very controversial Housemates so I wouldn't do very good in the BB house.:joker:

Natalie. 20-08-2013 03:51 PM

I wouldn't go on,I'm too private.
I'm a quiet at first, friendly person but would stick up for myself and anyone who was picked on. I'd be pretty boring really

Tozzie 20-08-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 6311041)
I wouldn't go on there because I would be attacked by people for not behaving like a Robot.

And I'm a mixture of Science, Victor, and Freddie, all very controversial Housemates so I wouldn't do very good in the BB house.:joker:

I loved Science and Freddie, wasn't struck on Victor but he was a good housemate, don't underestimate yourself Mock

Mystic Mock 20-08-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6311053)
I loved Science and Freddie, wasn't struck on Victor but he was a good housemate, don't underestimate yourself Mock

Thanks Tozzie, but I know I couldn't handle some of the people that go on Big Brother, like this year I would've got myself evicted over some of the arguments I would've had on Sallie, Wolfy, Jackie, Jemima, Sophie, and Charlie.

Oh and the Twins would've ****ed me off as well so I would've probably had all their fans against me in the first week.:joker:

karezza 20-08-2013 04:50 PM

I would alienate myself from the other housemates. I would tell them bluntly what I thought of them, sit on my own and refuse to do any of the tasks. I think if I stayed in long enough I would go full Shabhaz.

:spin2:

Roy Mars III 20-08-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6310859)
A lot of sites say that I am one of the people that they would most like to meet to find out what I am like. If you Google Pincho Paxton you get me. But I am considered controversial. I am banned from a lot of sites for my opinions on science. I call Gravity a push force for example, it upsets people. My own theories get over 40000 views.

I think I should go in the house so that people can see what I am really like. I don't know how entertaining it would be, all I know is that my threads on forums are the highest grossing threads on those forums. People talk about my threads for years as the funniest they have ever read. They are not meant to be funny.

I have a sort of mini fame as Pincho paxton.

you have 2 twitter followers

Pincho Paxton 20-08-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Mars III (Post 6311218)
you have 2 twitter followers

I never tell people that I am on Twitter, so nobody knows.

erinp5 20-08-2013 05:27 PM

I would never go on BB..never!
I hope Charlie doesn't read the forums.If she does ,she will have to book herself into The Priory.

PrincessIona 20-08-2013 05:33 PM

I wouldn't go on there because I would hate to be on tv, although I would love to go on bb if it wasn't on tv!

I'm not sure what the public would think of me. I know I wouldn't be liked in the house. People who don't know me well don't like me, I'm often told that I look like a bitch. If I don't like someone I will make absolutely no effort with them and I wouldn't like most of the housemates so I'd end up only speaking to one or 2 people in the house. I'm told I come across very intimidating I'm I don't shy away from confrontation so at least I would offer some drama

Roy Mars III 20-08-2013 05:33 PM

I would be a Victor or Nasty Nick type character. I would blame the game hard and try to turn others against each other. I probably wouldn't get in a lot of fights or anything like that, because that it not really my thing. i think I would be entertaining to a certain type of viewer

Jesus. 20-08-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6310859)
A lot of sites say that I am one of the people that they would most like to meet to find out what I am like. If you Google Pincho Paxton you get me. But I am considered controversial. I am banned from a lot of sites for my opinions on science. I call Gravity a push force for example, it upsets people. My own theories get over 40000 views.

I think I should go in the house so that people can see what I am really like. I don't know how entertaining it would be, all I know is that my threads on forums are the highest grossing threads on those forums. People talk about my threads for years as the funniest they have ever read. They are not meant to be funny.

I have a sort of mini fame as Pincho paxton.

:joker: :joker:

Pincho Paxton ‏@PinchoPaxton 18 Aug

@RichardDawkins If I raised my IQ by 10 points I would self combust!

Pincho Paxton ‏@PinchoPaxton 15 Aug

I answer the questions that no-one else can answer...

Pincho Paxton ‏@PinchoPaxton 23 Jul

@proboards visit my forums ... http://greatestminds.freeforums.net/
Expand

So basically you're a troll (in the nicest sense of the word) with his own forum who is trying to advertise it secretly on this forum?

The funny thing, is that you're not even the only one!!

Vicky. 20-08-2013 05:35 PM

If I did ever get on, I think always in the back of my mind would be 'I wonder what the forums are thinking of this'

Because of that, I think I may act the way I think the forums would want me to, which might ruin my time in there..or make me even more hated :suspect:

Roy Mars III 20-08-2013 05:36 PM

good old Pincho

Rawrbear 20-08-2013 05:37 PM

Yeah I'd go on the show. I'm the right amount of weird.
I'd probably be popular within the first three weeks or something (With this forum hating me) and then I'd probably start causing drama become hated and get boo's by the public (And I'd become a forum favourite)

Johnnyuk123 20-08-2013 05:47 PM

I'd be the kinda character that would have dragged Sam's arse out of bed each morning the entire 9 weeks and shouted at him very VERY loudly... get up you lazy runt this is a game show!!! you ain't flying under the radar in your duvet with your expanded winky n all, oh, and drop the sympathy card and the sexist remarks cos i'm sick of hearing it and so are the diary room production team. That would have been my winning moment. lol

smudgie 20-08-2013 05:52 PM

No chance f me ever going in te House.
Firstly my kids would disown me.

Secondly. I could not stand the bull shine and would cause too many arguments.

Thirdly. I don't suffer fools gladly

And to top it off I don't really need the money enough to show myself up.:blush:

AnnieK 20-08-2013 05:53 PM

I'd never go on....far too many skeletons in my closet :laugh: joking obviously, I'm just not that interesting

Pincho Paxton 20-08-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus. (Post 6311243)
:joker: :joker:

Pincho Paxton ‏@PinchoPaxton 18 Aug

@RichardDawkins If I raised my IQ by 10 points I would self combust!

Pincho Paxton ‏@PinchoPaxton 15 Aug

I answer the questions that no-one else can answer...

Pincho Paxton ‏@PinchoPaxton 23 Jul

@proboards visit my forums ... http://greatestminds.freeforums.net/
Expand

So basically you're a troll (in the nicest sense of the word) with his own forum who is trying to advertise it secretly on this forum?

The funny thing, is that you're not even the only one!!

I'm not advertising my forum. It was found by accident. If I wanted to advertise anything it would be like this...

This is a search for Pincho on a site that I have been banned from for a long time. But these posts are recent. People want to meet me, go for dinner with me, or just talk about me as someone who was a bit weird...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/searc...rchid=23242952

The reason that I would be good on BB is because nobody can figure me out...

Quote:

Dinner Party - who would you invite? ... Pincho Paxton
Quote:

To spend 24 hours walking in the shoes of another GC contributor - who & why? ...Pincho Paxton

Nia-96 20-08-2013 06:07 PM

I wouldn't do it, I'd probably be quite boring, as I am a shy reserved character

Jesus. 20-08-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6311328)
I'm not advertising my forum. It was found by accident. If I wanted to advertise anything it would be like this...

This is a search for Pincho on a site that I have been banned from for a long time. But these posts are recent. People want to meet me, go for dinner with me, or just talk about me as someone who was a bit weird...

That doesn't work out as a search for you, though. I'm sure you're a really interesting guy, and I already want you in the BB house. I feel as though you have access to scientific knowledge that no one else has.

You should definitely apply. I would vote for you to win. I think you could well become my new favorite member.

Johnnyuk123 20-08-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6311328)

I would vote for you in an instant but first you must answer a very simple question before i decide to vote for you.

Q: Are you Welsh?

Pincho Paxton 20-08-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 (Post 6311426)
I would vote for you in an instant but first you must answer a very simple question before i decide to vote for you.

Q: Are you Welsh?

I'm English, but I'm not sure if I'm human! :joker:

Jesus. 20-08-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6311491)
I'm English, but I'm not sure if I'm human! :joker:

Are you sticking around here?

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 20-08-2013 06:47 PM

Out the first week because I am not the most open book. But maybe that would work in my favor, like it did for dexter as people are still wondering who the **** is he and he came second.

Kazanne 20-08-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 (Post 6311283)
I'd be the kinda character that would have dragged Sam's arse out of bed each morning the entire 9 weeks and shouted at him very VERY loudly... get up you lazy runt this is a game show!!! you ain't flying under the radar in your duvet with your expanded winky n all, oh, and drop the sympathy card and the sexist remarks cos i'm sick of hearing it and so are the diary room production team. That would have been my winning moment. lol

No we'de have all hated you and called you a bully,(well most of us):joker::joker: