ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Celebrity Couple Dexter & Charlie (Chexter) First Kiss On Date: Article + PICS (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236135)

Marsh. 25-08-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6331373)
I think Dexter is in love with Charlie. But i still don't trust her 100%. They do make a great couple and good luck to them. :)

:laugh2: Oh Vanessa...

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 25-08-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6331373)
I think Dexter is in love with Charlie. But i still don't trust her 100%. They do make a great couple and good luck to them. :)

No I don't think he really is, sorry Vanessa.:bawling: This is what he does, he knows where the bling is so he's retaining some kind of relations with the ones that will bring him bling. I also don't think his relationship with gina is that genuine. I never got the feeling he liked her that much as we would have liked him too but he knew that the public saw them as sort of a double act so he's keeping it going until the cash drys. :bawling:

Vanessa 25-08-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 6331416)
No I don't think he really is, sorry Vanessa.:bawling: This is what he does, he knows where the bling is so he's retaining some kind of relations with the ones that will bring him bling. I also don't think his relationship with gina is that genuine. I never got the feeling he liked her that much as we would have liked him too but he knew that the public saw them as sort of a double act so he's keeping it going until the cash drys. :bawling:

We'll have to agree to disagree then. :spin:

Jordan. 25-08-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6330943)
Is anyone forcing you to reply to this thread? thought so... :cat:

Nope but I'm forced to seeing it being bumped every 5 minutes in 'new posts' which is why I'd like to put it on ignore :cat:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 25-08-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6331421)
We'll have to agree to disagree then. :spin:

No! Agree with me!
http://i39.tinypic.com/2gyah4y.jpg

Vanessa 25-08-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 6331460)

:laugh:

Cherie 25-08-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 6327836)
Some people will believe anything. Anyone with any sense knows it is all about mag deals - not Romeo and Juliet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 6329516)
Curiosity got the cat. I find it fascinating to read how many fail to understand human nature and the nature of the show. I honesty thought noone could be that naive - I stand corrected.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 6329526)
Somehow I think you have given that person the ideal opportunity to come back at you with nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh - you will end up with egg on your face. Act in haste, repent at leisure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 6330056)
No, of course it isn't harming anyone, but were here to give our opinions aren't we. We all know the name of the game, so to speak, but some insist on believing in this Romeo and Juliett nonsense and it's annoying because it encourages the next group of wannabees to go for the showmance angle. Most realistic people are sick of that now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 6330898)
When did I insult fans? You see I, along with many others, find the showmance angle a bore - so you can't please everyone all the time. Fact is the majority voted for Sam, despite the fake romances of some other hms.

Many, many people over the last few years have expressed their boredom over the showmance nonsense less interesting hms have opted for.

In answer to your question underlined, please see above :D:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 25-08-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 6331454)
Nope but I'm forced to seeing it being bumped every 5 minutes in 'new posts' which is why I'd like to put it on ignore :cat:

Well that proves the thread is popular with the general public then... :cat: