ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=624)
-   -   When will the producers realise that these 'nominate in 30 seconds' twists dont work? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236569)

Headie 28-08-2013 08:58 PM

When will the producers realise that these 'nominate in 30 seconds' twists dont work?

It annoys me deeply how they summon someone to the diary room, give them 30 seconds to nominate someone and it ends up taking 5 minutes. It's happened plenty of times before, and Big Brother is always constantly talking over the housemates discussing who to nominate by saying "we need a name NOW", "you must name the housemate NOW" etc. If they actually left time for these twists to be done live, then we could've seen a good discussion/debate between Vicky & Ron over whether they should nominate Lauren or Louie. But what just happened there was Ron had to give in because Big Brother was forcing them to choose without allowing them to discuss anything at all.

It was basically "we will give you a short amount of time to discuss who to nominate"

15 seconds later....

"BIG BROTHER NEEDS A NAME NOW. BIG BROTHER NEEDS A NAME IMMEDIATELY". *sigh*

fingers 28-08-2013 09:05 PM

Lauren wasn't too impressed at being named either! Louie's face didn't mirror his professed delight at being nominated. But what the hell ,he gets his fee whether he stays for a week or for 3 weeks,

reece(: 28-08-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6341583)
Lauren wasn't too impressed at being named either! Louie's face didn't mirror his professed delight at being nominated. But what the hell ,he gets his fee whether he stays for a week or for 3 weeks,

I think that's his mindset, he just wants to be out so he can get his money and be gone.

Withano 28-08-2013 09:15 PM

When will they realise that twists aren't compulsory or necessarily entertaining at all.

fingers 28-08-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 6341631)
When will they realise that twists aren't compulsory or necessarily entertaining at all.

A twist a day will send the viewers away.

RodHull 28-08-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 6341604)
I think that's his mindset, he just wants to be out so he can get his money and be gone.

Agreed, and I am not seeing his supposed horror at being up, if anything he looked more worried when they nearly picked Lauren and not him. He wants to go, hes bored out of his mind. He was bored on day 2 when he was glazing over in the SH with Lauren and Sophie.

Northern Monkey 28-08-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 6341631)

Exactly,The twists are not twists anymore,They've lost there meaning,They are the norm now.

CaudleHalbard 28-08-2013 11:10 PM

It is getting quite ridiculous when everything is called a twist!

Ace 29-08-2013 01:52 AM

It all seems quite pointless, Louie would have been up for eviction anyway. I'd have preferred someone who wouldn't normally be nominated, like Charlotte or Mario, Abz, Bruce, Courtney or Loren.

There does seem to be a trend now. First 3 ppl do the nominating, now just 2, next its 1, then zero.

Rob! 29-08-2013 02:01 AM

It would have worked better if Ron hadn't gone on for half an hour before it was announced :joker:

anne666 29-08-2013 01:06 PM

Twist and rock. The new BB mantra. Only need one word, rubbish.:joker: