ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=624)
-   -   why is louie being such a twat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236670)

smeagol 29-08-2013 10:07 PM

why is louie being such a twat

genuine question but why do you think he is acting the way he is?
whats his problem. unhappy with his life and just hates the world? or just a twat lol

he is a strange one seems on self destruct. i dont buy the i dont care stuff

Josy 29-08-2013 10:11 PM

Probably wants out to start spending his payment.

smeagol 29-08-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6345119)
Probably wants out to start spending his payment.

yeah maybe. ron said that though but now seems very happy to stay

DanaC 29-08-2013 10:14 PM

Well, apparently he's suffered a fairly bleak depression since his mum died about 8 months back. he's staved that off by keeping busy and working. Now he's come into the house and, rather than wall to wall activities, he's been bored and unable to take his mind of things.

I get the impression that once he got out of the secret room and into the house proper, he's just found it to be less fun and less engaging than he expected.

Difficult to pull yourself out of that state f everything feels a little bleak to start with.

smudgie 29-08-2013 10:17 PM

I think he was just born that way...

Withano 29-08-2013 10:18 PM

We're probably seeing the side of him that 'Pineapple dance studios' didn't want us to see.

Pincho Paxton 29-08-2013 11:03 PM

He's bitching, and some gay people do that.

joeysteele 29-08-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 6345153)
We're probably seeing the side of him that 'Pineapple dance studios' didn't want us to see.

I agree with you as to that.

halfacrown 29-08-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6345422)
He's bitching, and some gay people do that.

He's bitching and some straight people do that.

Funny thing: I find myself agreeing with everything he says.

muchadoaboutnothing 30-08-2013 10:28 AM

He is an idiot who gets paid for making a twat of himself. For somebody who hoped Vicky (and Ron) would nominate him and put him up for eviction and pretending to the others that he was fine about it, he soon was in the DR (during nominations) and very quick to nominate Vicky on the basis she nominated him etc. I believe Louie is one nasty person let alone a nasty HM and I would love to see him leave tonight although I can't see that happening.

mr rochester 30-08-2013 10:42 AM

He redeemed himself a bit last night when he took care of Lauren.

Jemal 30-08-2013 10:48 AM

He's an twat.

sampvt 30-08-2013 10:51 AM

He is just a washed up bitter twat with no interpersonal skills so he hides beho d a mask of vitriol. He can't come to terms with being a small fish in a big pond. He is broke and finds jobs harder to come by so he takes what he can get and bb pays the rent.

kistar 30-08-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 6346343)
He redeemed himself a bit last night when he took care of Lauren.

Yes he was really lovely last night.

Cherie 30-08-2013 10:56 AM

I like Louie. He isn't doing the oh I love you all and I don't know who I am going to nominate bull****. Neither is he playing the we will all be friends outside the house card. I find him refreshing. I think he did want to be nominated but then when he was didn't want to be, a be careful what you wish for scenario. He was bang on about Danielle interfering in his private life, she knew him less than a week and she pryed into how he makes his money, thought he handled her brilliantly.

HBB1508 30-08-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6346371)
I like Louie. He isn't doing the oh I love you all and I don't know who I am going to nominate bull****. Neither is he playing the we will all be friends outside the house card. I find him refreshing. I think he did want to be nominated but then when he was didn't want to be, a be careful what you wish for scenario. He was bang on about Danielle interfering in his private life, she knew him less than a week and she pryed into how he makes his money, thought he handled her brilliantly.

:thumbs:

Northern Monkey 30-08-2013 10:59 AM

"why is louie being such a twat"
Because he is a twat ;)

DanaC 30-08-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Yeah. That was my reading.

fingers 30-08-2013 11:03 AM

He didn't "take care of Lauren" out of any innate goodness of heart, BB called him to the DR and TOLD him to look out for her.

Chuckyegg 30-08-2013 11:49 AM

I lost a close relative and a dog very recently. I have money in the bank. And I'm a bit bored. Yet I manage not to be a twat. I guess that makes me better than Louis. So in his world I am entitled to dismiss him as nothingy and unimportant fodder.

Cherie 30-08-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6346393)
He didn't "take care of Lauren" out of any innate goodness of heart, BB called him to the DR and TOLD him to look out for her.

Yet I read on another thread that he was waiting on the stairs when she came out of the DR, can't comment as I haven't see it so did Lauren go in, then they called Louie in, then called Lauren back in again so Louie could wait on the stairs?:shrug:

daniel-lewis-1985 30-08-2013 11:54 AM

Because hes a tw@t

Livia 30-08-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckyegg (Post 6346464)
I lost a close relative and a dog very recently. I have money in the bank. And I'm a bit bored. Yet I manage not to be a twat. I guess that makes me better than Louis. So in his world I am entitled to dismiss him as nothingy and unimportant fodder.

My favourite post of the thread.

He was my favourite... not anymore though.

anne666 30-08-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

This and I have seen him being very consoling to people. Couldn't stand him before he was in the house. Not my favourite but OK. LOVED his technique with Hyacinth Bucket AKA Danielle. Done the same sort of thing myself in life to vulgar nosy braggards. They only speak to try to pull rank. :devil:

fingers 30-08-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6346469)
Yet I read on another thread that he was waiting on the stairs when she came out of the DR, can't comment as I haven't see it so did Lauren go in, then they called Louie in, then called Lauren back in again so Louie could wait on the stairs?:shrug:

That's kind of what happened!!:joker: