ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=624)
-   -   fed up with louie and carol. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236695)

parmnion 30-08-2013 08:49 AM

fed up with louie and carol.

I just sick of these two, they cut anyone down and stop anything from getting going. Just who do they think they are for gods sake. I feel everyone is a little wary of saying anything out of place because of these two because they stop people from talking.

Carols the worst by far. she really thinks everyone is beneath her and that there should be a pecking order, wtf, get the hell over yoursaelf love, you aint all that, and her bitchyness on this show just shows how false she is on loose women with the guests on there...flippin hate her with a passion. at least louie does the splits every now and again and is pretty open to the person he bitches about.But he is still another self absorbed idiot who i hate immensely..

Cherie 30-08-2013 08:55 AM

I thought I would hate Louie but I like him. He doesn't suffer fools and I like him for that, plus he is open and says things directly to peoples faces.

Carol was stirring it last night egging Lauren on to confront Sophie and then denying she said Sophie knew everything, I was a bit surprised maybe she had drank so much she forgot she said it. I'm sure she has done this before though (just can't recall the situation), so she is a little too faced. Louie is not.

smudgie 30-08-2013 09:31 AM

Carol, I now cannot be doing with at all.

Louie on the otherhand went right up in my estimation last night.

He sat on the stairs waiting for Lauren to come put of the DR when she was really upset.
He also expressed his views on Sophie milking the argument situation and making a bigger deal out of it.
I really liked the way he spoke to Lauren and gave her support when she needed it.

Niamh. 30-08-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 6346222)
Carol, I now cannot be doing with at all.

Louie on the otherhand went right up in my estimation last night.

He sat on the stairs waiting for Lauren to come put of the DR when she was really upset.
He also expressed his views on Sophie milking the argument situation and making a bigger deal out of it.
I really liked the way he spoke to Lauren and gave her support when she needed it.

Call me cynical but I think Louie chooses wisely who he can and can't be extremely bitchy towards. He would have known the public wouldn't know Danielle and probably wouldn't give a crap at his bitchiness towards her, he would also know that the public would probably have alot of sympathy for Lauren and that being mean to her could be dangerous territory, he's not an idiot that one

smudgie 30-08-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6346231)
Call me cynical but I think Louie chooses wisely who he can and can't be extremely bitchy towards. He would have known the public wouldn't know Danielle and probably wouldn't give a crap at his bitchiness towards her, he would also know that the public would probably have alot of sympathy for Lauren and that being mean to her could be dangerous territory, he's not an idiot that one

I don't think he chooses who to be bitchy to at all, he is bitchy to and about everyone, that is part of him.
Not quite my cup of tea, but he did go up in my estimation on live feed last night.

mr rochester 30-08-2013 10:11 AM

Louie showed genuine concern for Lauren - I think he got a little fearful and wanted to make sure she was O.K. His friend from Gladiators said he has got a genuine side but he keeps it for his inner circle. Whatever his motives were; it was the right thing to do in Lauren's case. I was pleased that he protected her from the possible onslaught of Sophie who might have tried to solve ALL of Lauren's problems with one of her five-minute homilies about life and how she has coped with it...

WHIRLWINDCAROL 03-09-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 6346185)
I just sick of these two, they cut anyone down and stop anything from getting going. Just who do they think they are for gods sake. I feel everyone is a little wary of saying anything out of place because of these two because they stop people from talking.

Carols the worst by far. she really thinks everyone is beneath her and that there should be a pecking order, wtf, get the hell over yoursaelf love, you aint all that, and her bitchyness on this show just shows how false she is on loose women with the guests on there...flippin hate her with a passion. at least louie does the splits every now and again and is pretty open to the person he bitches about.But he is still another self absorbed idiot who i hate immensely..

I couldnt agree more these two are the nastiest and most arrogant i have ever seen on Big Brother their bitchyness is unjustified and they have absolutely no remorse for their actions,all their bitchyness about Sophie is about Sophies appearance which goes to show its pure envy as she hasnt said or done anything to them ,so why the nastiness?I really hope neither of these two make it into the last four as it will just seem that nasty people get away with being rude and nasty because a lot of viewers find it entertaining.And if Sophie does go they will soon find someone else to bully,maby Lauren

the truth 03-09-2013 08:36 PM

carol is a grotesque person period. louie I have more time for. hes not so two faced and hes funnier

Videostar 03-09-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6346189)
I thought I would hate Louie but I like him. He doesn't suffer fools and I like him for that, plus he is open and says things directly to peoples faces.

Carol was stirring it last night egging Lauren on to confront Sophie and then denying she said Sophie knew everything, I was a bit surprised maybe she had drank so much she forgot she said it. I'm sure she has done this before though (just can't recall the situation), so she is a little too faced. Louie is not.

But who is Louie to decide who the fools are.?

susie q 03-09-2013 09:24 PM

Cant stand either of them, dont find either of them entertaining, just two people with
jumbo sized egos.

rusticgal 03-09-2013 11:36 PM

Nope...love them both...most entertaining!!!

Visage 03-09-2013 11:42 PM

I think Carol is a great housemate, Louie however can dance his way back up the stairs for me..

ginny 04-09-2013 01:06 AM

Don't like louie at he is a bully how he spoke about sohpie was cruel.