ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=624)
-   -   Abz and Courtney (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237179)

Daffodil 04-09-2013 11:54 AM

Abz and Courtney

Did anyone else catch the end of BOTS when the awful John McRirrick was behind the scenes with the production crew and kept asking 'is there anything you haven't shown?' One chap answered that there was some flirting between Abz and Courtney that wasn't shown. It quickly cut to the studio. It would be nice if a chap like Abz took Courtney in hand and helped her become a lot more natural. Her husband is, I think, using her for his pathetic insecure male ego.

Vanessa 04-09-2013 11:56 AM

Abz and Courtney both have partners i think. :suspect:

Daffodil 04-09-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6361295)
Abz and Courtney both have partners i think. :suspect:

Yes they do .... but ... so what??? lol :dazzler: :dazzler: :dazzler:

Vanessa 04-09-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 6361300)
Yes they do .... but ... so what??? lol :dazzler: :dazzler: :dazzler:

They can only be friends.

Daffodil 04-09-2013 12:02 PM

Friends that flirt with one another :)

:devil: :lovedup: :wink: :hug:

Vanessa 04-09-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 6361306)
Friends that flirt with one another :)

:devil: :lovedup: :wink: :hug:

Nothing wrong with flirting i suppose. :hugesmile:

the truth 04-09-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 6361289)
Did anyone else catch the end of BOTS when the awful John McRirrick was behind the scenes with the production crew and kept asking 'is there anything you haven't shown?' One chap answered that there was some flirting between Abz and Courtney that wasn't shown. It quickly cut to the studio. It would be nice if a chap like Abz took Courtney in hand and helped her become a lot more natural. Her husband is, I think, using her for his pathetic insecure male ego.

sexist drivel

MrSuperMarioBrother 04-09-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

She was eager to get into the talent business. The 50+ year old had a relationship with her online before she was 16 (they wed when she turned 16), and claims he was in love with her long before they met. He would have been locked up for that if anyone knew about his online activity at the time, lol. I think she applied for his talent agency, and since the wedding has modelled for various magazines, as well as sung (music videos online) etc, having attempted to boost her confidence and or appeal through a certain obvious operation.
As it was mentioned last night on the BB extras, it does not look like a genuine relationship at all via their body language. It is all for the camera. By the time she is old enough to drink (21 in US) and mature (23+?), she will likely be off with someone far closer to her age. Having an grandad as a husband will get old fast. Flirting with contestants last night was just the start. Obviously the lack of clothing was planned beforehand. Mr Big Brother telling her to undress before she can see her husband is obvious proof that the show supports it too. It ups ratings and of course her popularity for many (mainly male) viewers ;)

the truth 04-09-2013 05:57 PM

John Mccririck is a legend accept it and move on

MrSuperMarioBrother 04-09-2013 06:10 PM

John McRirrick is great - loud, honest, but never demeaning.
He should be in the next line-up!

ahopkins 04-09-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSuperMarioBrother (Post 6361851)
John McRirrick is great - loud, honest, but never demeaning.
He should be in the next line-up!

He's already been in CBB2 so it would be unfair for him to go in there again. But I agree :xyxwave:

MrSuperMarioBrother 04-09-2013 06:34 PM

i did wonder why he was chosen to be on there-i cant remember him on CBB, but I wouldnt be surprised if they run out of celebrities one day and decide to add ones in from early series

kistar 04-09-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

I agree totally Daffodil.