ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=624)
-   -   Why does Carol and Mario accept Charlotte's stupid crying? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237210)

Videostar 04-09-2013 08:45 PM

Why does Carol and Mario accept Charlotte's stupid crying?

During when the thought they were evicting Carol (if only)?

If Sophie goes into one of her over reacting phases they bitch about her and she's annoying...but with Charlotte they go "Awww, isn't she lovely". :sleep:

jegmeister 05-09-2013 12:15 AM

Because they're bitchy bitter two-faced hypocrites. Louie is getting worse since he's been with his cackling mate Carol. They are nasty unpleasant people.

Videostar 05-09-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jegmeister (Post 6363009)
Because they're bitchy bitter two-faced hypocrites. Louie is getting worse since he's been with his cackling mate Carol. They are nasty unpleasant people.

You summed that up pretty well I think, a thread killer mind you, but correct. :joker:

Northern Monkey 05-09-2013 12:46 AM

Maybe cos Charlotte is still young and does'nt know her arse from her elbow yet wheras,Sophie is old enough to know better?

Videostar 05-09-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeballPaul (Post 6363117)
Maybe cos Charlotte is still young and does'nt know her arse from her elbow yet wheras,Sophie is old enough to know better?

Charlotte is an adult you know, why do people talk about her like shes an innocent child. :sleep:

the_answers 05-09-2013 01:36 AM

It's team Carol, Mario and Charlotte scratching each others backs - all in the final I guess.

Charlotte is NOT a comedian (unless you like some cock in your ear) and wish she'd give it a rest trying to be.

I reckon Louie's too proud to forge alliances and will try to go it alone trying to win over the public.

cfromhx02 05-09-2013 08:02 AM

They accepted it because Charlotte is supporting them.I bet they both knew Charlotte is faking it, as has Louie, no one's mentioned how he has to put his head in his hands before he begins crying, as they are the two most intelligent housemates in the house

nina73 05-09-2013 08:33 AM

Your all mad if Carol wasn't in the house stirring the pot we would have Courtney strutting around half dressed charlotte totally lost abz hiding in the corner bruce and Vicky drinking tea dustin sat smiling all day louie grumbling not good viewing.Carol was very honest last night why she nominated Courtney good for her. :joker:

karezza 05-09-2013 08:38 AM

Carol laughed at fake Charlotte's Diary Room crying. Carol knows Charlotte is a fake.

:joker:

Jemal 05-09-2013 09:05 AM

It seems like the same thing Courtney does with Charlotte. Like for example if Courtney was to wet the bed... Even though shes bloody 4 years younger than Charlotte the bitching against her would be immense. I just dont get the Charlotte love. Ill be honest.

Cherie 05-09-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jemal (Post 6363428)
It seems like the same thing Courtney does with Charlotte. Like for example if Courtney was to wet the bed... Even though shes bloody 4 years younger than Charlotte the bitching against her would be immense. I just dont get the Charlotte love. Ill be honest.

I don't get the love for either of them.

Louie, Carol, Lauren are my final 3.

jscoo47 05-09-2013 10:10 AM

I have said and will keep saying, love or hate her Carol is a good house mate to watch. The house would be so boring without her.

Patricia4 05-09-2013 11:07 AM

Louie, Courtney, Lauren are my final 3 I just hope Carol isnt among the last 3 standing.

nina73 05-09-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscoo47 (Post 6363453)
I have said and will keep saying, love or hate her Carol is a good house mate to watch. The house would be so boring without her.

good for you I agree all the way :joker: