ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=624)
-   -   Abz loves Lauren awwww (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237312)

the truth 06-09-2013 12:33 AM

Abz loves Lauren awwww

Awww one of the sweetest most genuine moments of a pretty shallo series of pantomime performances

I thought his eulogy to lauren was just lovely....he wants her to win because of the great person she is, because of whats shes been through and whats she achieved but most vitally because of who she is a funny quirky eccentric with a good heart

kind selfess words from abz I really like him...

hes not the boring one, the shallow attention seeking abusive idiots like carol and charlotte and the boring ones, sadly is in a social cycle of moronic chavs at present so they think charlotte pisisng the bed is greater than the invention of the telephone....but even these idiots will recognise lauren is a good one

MeMyselfAndI 06-09-2013 12:34 AM

Hes a nice guy, but so unbelievably boring to watch, I forget hes even in the house

the truth 06-09-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI (Post 6364752)
Hes a nice guy, but so unbelievably boring to watch, I forget hes even in the house

I 100% disagree, whenever I hear him or see him he is entertaining and has loads of great insightful positive things to say, if that's what you call boring then maybe you need to borrow courtneys mirrors no offence

MeMyselfAndI 06-09-2013 12:38 AM

why is it when anybody ever says no offence, they follow it up with something offensive :bored:

Waynoo 06-09-2013 12:39 AM

He is nice but dull. Also naive to not see how lauren is putting on an act.

the truth 06-09-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI (Post 6364759)
why is it when anybody ever says no offence, they follow it up with something offensive :bored:

depends if the person chooses to be offended

MeMyselfAndI 06-09-2013 12:40 AM

And yes I do find him very dull, he has no screen time, almost all the housemates have said that he very rarely gets involved, and that he barely talks. Yes hes nice, I've not denied that, and I'd prefer Bruce too go. But I do think he is the most boring, closely followed by Dustin & Vicky, who do actually have a presence in that house though

the truth 06-09-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waynoo (Post 6364762)
He is nice but dull. Also naive to not see how lauren is putting on an act.

shes performing a little bit as are they all, but shes being kind natural and mostly nice, yet also quirky individualistic and funny...shes flawed and a tad selfish but that's part of her charm imo

the truth 06-09-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI (Post 6364764)
And yes I do find him very dull, he has no screen time, almost all the housemates have said that he very rarely gets involved, and that he barely talks. Yes hes nice, I've not denied that, and I'd prefer Bruce too go. But I do think he is the most boring, closely followed by Dustin & Vicky, who do actually have a presence in that house though

I hold the exact opposite opinions to you

of those left , most boring

Mario
carol
charlotte
Vicky
bruce
courtney
louie
abz
dustin
lauren

MeMyselfAndI 06-09-2013 12:49 AM

you forgot Louie & Courtney :laugh:

the truth 06-09-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI (Post 6364776)
you forgot Louie :laugh:

hes been quite entertaining but hasn't exposed himself i.e who he really is beyond the stretching and gurning....so in that sense hes been a bit boring as its just been a pantomime performance

the truth 06-09-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI (Post 6364776)
you forgot Louie & Courtney :laugh:

amended shes so so , she could become more interesting

Pincho Paxton 06-09-2013 07:23 AM

You can be nice, and entertaining. Lauren is nice, and entertaining. Abz is more like a nice Buddhist. Doesn't speak for weeks, and talks bollocks, but loves people.

Bojangles 06-09-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6365053)
You can be nice, and entertaining. Lauren is nice, and entertaining. Abz is more like a nice Buddhist. Doesn't speak for weeks, and talks bollocks, but loves people.

LOL

aman201 06-09-2013 09:47 AM

Abz is so different from his Five days.

Bojangles 06-09-2013 09:55 AM

I must admit Lauren is making this show.

the truth 06-09-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojangles (Post 6365087)
I must admit Lauren is making this show.

she sure is, by far the most original character and the funniest. ps Love the name bojangles, one of my fave tracks....come back and dance and dance and dance:dance:

Bojangles 06-09-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6365107)
she sure is, by far the most original character and the funniest. ps Love the name bojangles, one of my fave tracks....come back and dance and dance and dance:dance:

Thankyou,now that's the truth.

parmnion 06-09-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6364758)
I 100% disagree, whenever I hear him or see him he is entertaining and has loads of great insightful positive things to say, if that's what you call boring then maybe you need to borrow courtneys mirrors no offence

well said, i'm in complete agreement, I can hardly watch due to carols nastyness and her delight in being so horrible(but oh at least she tells the truth, bollox to that ****e) it's boring and tiresome and not in any way good entertainment.

the truth 06-09-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 6365140)
well said, i'm in complete agreement, I can hardly watch due to carols nastyness and her delight in being so horrible(but oh at least she tells the truth, bollox to that ****e) it's boring and tiresome and not in any way good entertainment.

carol doesn't even tell it like it is, shes dishonest....remember how she slated sophie to lauren and told lauren to tell sophie she was a meddling control freak , then lauren did this and she concluded with saying, me and carol think this....carol then denied it all to sophie?....so much for being a straight shooter...shes a sh*t stirring liar, but lauren was straighter and more genuine than carol and way more entertaining too