ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=624)
-   -   If abz wins... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237828)

andybigbro 13-09-2013 06:33 PM

If abz wins...

It will just be a repeat of Sam winning. :sleep: :sleep:

Lets save big brother from another boring winner. Big Brother is an ENTERTAINMENT show for god sake.

zakman440 13-09-2013 06:36 PM

:worship:

Braden 13-09-2013 06:37 PM

Lauren for the win.

Abz winning wouldn't dissapoint me though, he's been pleasant for the duration. As long as it it isn't Carol/Mario.

Also, Charlotte winning is almost like Carol and Mario winning because they're both close to her. Abz is the only one who could get in the way and I hope he does.

the_answers 13-09-2013 06:39 PM

Charlotte's been so entertaining all those rude words and swearing keeps me riveted. :sleep:

Mike 13-09-2013 06:39 PM

It's what happens on BB. We all know that the "Nice guy" who doesn't do alot/get involved as much as others will go far/win just for being likeable.

Tozzie 13-09-2013 06:44 PM

I'm always one that wants entertainers to win and never want the ones who haven't contributed much to win but Charlotte and Carol have entertained me in a very negative way so if Lauren can't win I would really like Abz on this occasion to win over those two. I've enjoyed watching Lauren, I have found her intriguing, entertaining, funny, comical and interesting.

Shaun 13-09-2013 06:44 PM

an entertainment show still going ten years after its first dull winner...

why people can't get over the fact that the winner doesn't embody the whole series is lost on me... BB6 was the greatest series ever, and was won by the orange personality-vacuum that is Anthony. Does that detract from the series? Not one bit.

Black Dagger 13-09-2013 06:47 PM

I'm not as arsed with CBB winners, unless they are epic ***********s like Denise Welch winning :idc:

They already have their fees, it's just about the longevity I care for here and Lauren and Courtney made the last few days, I'd like Lauren to win but she won't.

the_answers 13-09-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 6378708)
why people can't get over the fact that the winner doesn't embody the whole series is lost on me... BB6 was the greatest series ever, and was won by the orange personality-vacuum that is Anthony. Does that detract from the series? Not one bit.

Agree with you up to a point.
But then why do we waste our time debating who's done well in there, deserves to win etc.

We might as well not even bother !

Part of the whole point people support HM's in there is to help them win.

We're not handing our money over to C5 just for the love of it are we ?

Pincho Paxton 13-09-2013 07:07 PM

If Abz wins...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7RIgs3eygo

the_answers 13-09-2013 07:15 PM

A nice guy - yeah that would be real tragic.

If Charlotte wins everyone will know how to win the show.
Just go in there and be as outrageous and obnoxious as you possibly can be.

Show could end up like a lunatic asylum. (if it hasn't already)

Scotty07 13-09-2013 08:18 PM

Well at least Abz isn't a boring twat so.:idc:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 6378708)
an entertainment show still going ten years after its first dull winner...

This too.

I'll always take a much more entertaining series with more entertaining housemates (BB6) over a more entertaining winner (BB12) that I support. Having said that though, Aaron's win was a long overdue historic BB moment for me and there is definitely no way now (given the power to do so) that I would ever choose to go back and swap that winning moment, even for another series as amazing as BB6.:lovedup:

Vanessa 13-09-2013 08:19 PM

I HATED Sam, but i LOVE Abz, so i wouldn't mind Abz winning at all. :dance:

Heaven = Winner 13-09-2013 08:22 PM

I praise the OP.

Yes, Abz is nice, but he's BORING. He's done NOTHING to contribute to the show.

Videostar 13-09-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andybigbro (Post 6378679)
It will just be a repeat of Sam winning. :sleep: :sleep:

Lets save big brother from another boring winner. Big Brother is an ENTERTAINMENT show for god sake.

I agree, but who has been entertaining out of that lot, Carol maybe, but she's out now.

JTM45 13-09-2013 08:51 PM

It would be NOTHING like Sam winning!!!!:nono:

Abz seems like a really genuine, compassionate and nice bloke whereas Sam was a vile twat who won because he supposedly looked like Harry *****in' Styles!

I'd much rather see Abz win than Charlotte. She's expecting to win and not only that she thought she should get to decide who came in which position!
So *****ing rude of her to act like "why's Mario going when Abz is still here ?"

I liked her for a while but the more i've seen of her the more of an act her whole persona seems to be.

I'd love it if Abz won for his sake and to ***** the retarded crowd off!!!!:hugesmile:

the_answers 13-09-2013 08:54 PM

Producers didn't do enough interesting tasks.
They were spoilt over the summer with Ginxster.
They forgot the basics of what makes a bland bunch of HM's interesting.

MaDdOctoR 13-09-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 6378696)
It's what happens on BB. We all know that the "Nice guy" who doesn't do alot/get involved as much as others will go far/win just for being likeable.

I'd rather someone win for being likeable than someone winning because they have been the most disgusting vile annoying person they could be (Charlotte)