ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=624)
-   -   Lauren Harries Confirms New Reality TV Show With Courtney Stodden (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237920)

Verbal 14-09-2013 07:46 PM

Lauren Harries Confirms New Reality TV Show With Courtney Stodden

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...urtney-Stodden

Lauren Harries may not have won last night's Celebrity Big Brother final, but despite coming 3rd, the star has revealed that she and in-house BFF Courtney Stodden have signed a deal with Channel 5 for a new show together.

The 35-year-old told journalists today that she plans to keep in touch with Courtney by heading to Los Angeles.

"Oh yes, we are doing a program together for Channel 5, I don't know if anybody knows this yet," said Lauren. "But I have been in contact with Doug and it is all systems go."

"It is a reality show with me and Courtney and it is about us being together in LA. She is going to show me LA and her house, I'm going to stay there and it is going to be filmed," confirmed Lauren.

The news has kept the star excited, even though she admitted that winning the show had crossed her mind: "I was delighted to be third. It was very nice. The reaction was fabulous and I was so pleased. The public were amazing and I would like to thank them for all the love and support," she said.

Daffodil 14-09-2013 07:48 PM

Well I hope Lauren has her very own bank account.

Verbal 14-09-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 6380997)
Well I hope Lauren has her very own bank account.

I don't think Courtney quite grasps how disliked Lauren is in this country.

Saph 14-09-2013 07:51 PM

I'm guessing they're the new Paddy and Sally

Black Dagger 14-09-2013 07:52 PM

A MA ZING. xo

Daffodil 14-09-2013 07:52 PM

On BBOTS yesterday she said she was going to America with her brother. I worry about the other family members. I see $$$$$$$s in their eyes.

Pincho Paxton 14-09-2013 07:54 PM

Yeah I thought actually that the cameras would be in Lauren's house with her family, but this sounds good anyway. She'll make a lot of money from CBB that's for sure.

Tozzie 14-09-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynicalHermit (Post 6380999)

She may be disliked by some but well liked by many

Samm 14-09-2013 08:10 PM

Will be watching

jackc1806 14-09-2013 08:14 PM

amazing

Verbal 14-09-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6381026)
She may be disliked by some but well liked by many

I don't doubt she is liked by some she wouldnt be on TV if she wasn't. Although I question peoples motives for wanting to see her on TV.

I base my opinion on when she appeared on Wogan as a young boy and the audience sniggered and laughed at him during the whole thing. Also one of the few topics on the front page of this board is someone looking for a video of her falling over.

susie q 14-09-2013 08:17 PM

Good luck to both of them, Lauren may well end up being the real winner.

Pincho Paxton 14-09-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynicalHermit (Post 6381042)
I don't doubt she is liked by some she wouldnt be on TV if she wasn't. Although I question peoples motives for wanting to see her on TV.

I base my opinion on when she appeared on Wogan as a young boy and the audience sniggered and laughed at him during the whole thing. Also one of the few topics on the front page of this board is someone looking for a video of her falling over.

You read too much into it.

Verbal 14-09-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6381063)
You read too much into it.

How exactly? I think those are very valid reasons.

Cherie 14-09-2013 08:22 PM

:suspect: all seems a bit sudden...Rylan puts it out there the night Courtney comes out, by Saturday its a done deal.. anyone would think it was on the cards before they went in...:devil:

Pincho Paxton 14-09-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynicalHermit (Post 6381067)
How exactly? I think those are very valid reasons.

I laugh at Nikki Grahame, and Jade Goody, they made a fortune from BB. What do you question about that?

Tozzie 14-09-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynicalHermit (Post 6381042)

I'd like to watch the show with her and courtney, I like her and find her an interesting person thats why I would like to watch it, I don't have any other motive other than that. Ooooh, did you see that fall that she took it could have been very nasty had she banged her head on the table, I'm glad she wasn't hurt.

Verbal 14-09-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 6381075)
I laugh at Nikki Grahame, and Jade Goody, they made a fortune from BB. What do you question about that?

Nikki Grahame and Jade Goody did not have issues as Lauren has. In my opinion Lauren is seen as a figure of fun/ridicule by a very large majority.

hijaxers 14-09-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynicalHermit (Post 6380999)

I don't think you are grasping how liked Lauren is in this country !

At least the show won't be about pissing , farting , shouting i'm buzzing and generally making complete arseholes out of themselves - so thats a bonus !

Verbal 14-09-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6381076)
I'd like to watch the show with her and courtney, I like her and find her an interesting person thats why I would like to watch it, I don't have any other motive other than that. Ooooh, did you see that fall that she took it could have been very nasty had she banged her head on the table, I'm glad she wasn't hurt.

I would find it entertaining as well (for genuine reasons). I haven't seen the fall to be honest, no.

Verbal 14-09-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 6381084)
I don't think you are grasping how liked Lauren is in this country !

At least the show won't be about pissing , farting , shouting i'm buzzing and generally making complete arseholes out of themselves - so thats a bonus !

As I stated, my opinion of how disliked she is is based on documented fact, not assumptions.

Tozzie 14-09-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynicalHermit (Post 6381083)
Nikki Grahame and Jade Goody did not have issues as Lauren has. In my opinion Lauren is seen as a figure of fun/ridicule by a very large majority.

I understand what you are saying, its not very nice that some would do that, luckily though there will be people out there who will watch it for nicer reasons.

Cherie 14-09-2013 08:34 PM

So nobody else is curious how quickly this deal has been done...okay.

MTVN 14-09-2013 08:45 PM

Hmm doubt anything will have been confirmed and arranged less than 24 hours after leaving the house, probably just Lauren being a fantasist again

Cherie 14-09-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 6381109)
Hmm doubt anything will have been confirmed and arranged less than 24 hours after leaving the house, probably just Lauren being a fantasist again

Thank you was beginning to think I was in some parallel universe there for a while, and if it is a done deal then it was on the cards before they went in, which means they knew each other and the buddying up in bed and being girly, and tittering over their matching negligee was all a set up.