ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB12 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=624)
-   -   Confirmed Emma will stay For CBB and BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237953)

Samm 15-09-2013 09:27 AM

Confirmed Emma will stay For CBB and BB

Emma Willis ‏@Emma_Willis 11h
I'm so overwhelmed by your lovely messages re #thevoiceuk thank you so much. And for those asking, ill absolutely still be on Big Brother.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

:dance:

joeysteele 15-09-2013 09:35 AM

I think there is a bit too much overkill as to Emma on TV at present, what with CBB and BB and also many stints on bbbots too, This Morning and now The Voice as well.
I just get sick of seeing the same faces all the time on so many shows as presenters.

She is a nice person and does a reasonable job as a presenter but on BB for me she has been at the best just fair, allowing her own bias towards others,for and against to be shown very clearly.
She lacks good professionalism in my oinion.

Samm 15-09-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6381658)
I think there is a bit too much overkill as to Emma on TV at present, what with CBB and BB and also many stints on bbbots too, This Morning and now The Voice as well.
I just get sick of seeing the same faces all the time on so many shows as presenters.

She is a nice person and does a reasonable job as a presenter but on BB for me she has been at the best just fair, allowing her own bias towards others,for and against to be shown very clearly.

Davina Used to host more show's then Emma when she was hosting BB so I don't think it is a overkill.

don99 15-09-2013 10:01 AM

so much more pressure on emma because rylan and aj are not up to it,

Daffodil 15-09-2013 10:10 AM

Emma is so brill. She comes over as very likeable and kind. I am so happy that she will still do Big Brother. What is happening re: Rylan and AJ, does anyone know? Rylan I could watch for ever, he is so entertaining! But AJ ............. :conf:

Ellen 15-09-2013 10:20 AM

I like Emma, she comes across very relaxed & natural.
I think she will do well on the Voice & other presenting jobs, if all she did was BB &CBB she would only be working about 3-4 months of the year.

Tozzie 15-09-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6381658)

I agree with this Joey, you start off liking them but in the end you just think "oh no, not her/him again" because of too much TV exposure, I was the same with Holly Willoughby and Carol Vorderman, liked them at first then ended up getting bored with them.

anne666 15-09-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6381730)
I agree with this Joey, you start off liking them but in the end you just think "oh no, not her/him again" because of too much TV exposure, I was the same with Holly Willoughby and Carol Vorderman, liked them at first then ended up getting bored with them.

This and chuck into the mix Myleene Klass although she does have a talent and is an accomplished pianist. Holly what's her name is only famous because of her husbands influence and is reasonably dense. The same could be said for Mrs.Willis as she seemed to jump on the lucrative band wagon after her husbands success in I'm a Celebrity ,somehow? landing herself the presenting job, screeching inanely on the after show. Overkill then sweeps in I'm afraid until a new younger airhead comes along. :sleep:

alex_front2 15-09-2013 09:35 PM

Wow Emma's most in demand female right now

The Voice
CBB x2
BB
BBOTS
Girlfriends
This Morning Hub
Heart fm radio show

Emma's unique as she's attractive but you feel that's a by product. She has an MTV background so she's from a music TV background, whereas I get the impression ex Voice co host Holly Willoughbooby is so vanilla and doesn't know who Deathcab for a Cutie are.

Lwize 16-09-2013 01:24 AM

Someone's got to get Alice Levine back in the mix. Please.

reece(: 16-09-2013 01:37 AM

Why has the Willoboob gone?

Shaun 16-09-2013 01:38 AM

probably cost too much and did too little

Vanessa 16-09-2013 04:28 AM

Keep Rylan and get rid of AJ. She's useless anyway. :joker: And yay for Emma! Can't wait to see her on The Voice! :amazed:

Spoon 16-09-2013 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6382934)
Keep Rylan and get rid of AJ. She's useless anyway. :joker: And yay for Emma! Can't wait to see her on The Voice! :amazed:

What Vanessa said! Confirmation that AJ's been sacked would be very welcome news. She'd be better suited to telemarketing; she really loved the phone room and people might agree to buy stuff to get her off the phone or not having realized it was a sales call because of her accent, unfinished sentences, and odd catch phrases.

And yes, good for Emma!

zakman440 16-09-2013 07:09 AM

That's fantastic news. So proud of Emma :love:. If Rylan is staying, I don't really mind as he is an OK presenter, but AJ has to stay :lovedup:.