ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Gina Rio moves home!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238196)

fingers 21-09-2013 06:57 PM

Gina Rio moves home!!

Is there no end to the lies?

https://twitter.com/iamGinaRio/statu...910016/photo/1

Samm 21-09-2013 06:58 PM

Gina :worship:

alex_front2 21-09-2013 08:10 PM

Fingers, those calling her a liar simply have failed to prove she is.

fingers 21-09-2013 08:59 PM

Nice house, wonder who it belongs to!

bjj20 21-09-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 6390188)
Fingers, those calling her a liar simply have failed to prove she is.

There are so many lies that the burden of proof is on Gina. However, the home may be a "faux lifestyle" that a production company is using for a show.

The Gina Rio character is interesting, and I would watch the show. But Gina couldn't afford that house on her "10,000" allowance. Moreover, she was staying in a hotel when she supposedly had a flash pad in King's Cross (never mentioned again...). And her "wealthy" ex-boyfriend who spends 25,000 on her - admitted taking a coach holiday the moment he broke up with her. Plus, the council house neighbors and all the former bandmates and managers.

The burden of proof is on Gina.

Pronshi 22-09-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjj20 (Post 6390272)
There are so many lies that the burden of proof is on Gina. However, the home may be a "faux lifestyle" that a production company is using for a show.

The Gina Rio character is interesting, and I would watch the show. But Gina couldn't afford that house on her "10,000" allowance. Moreover, she was staying in a hotel when she supposedly had a flash pad in King's Cross (never mentioned again...). And her "wealthy" ex-boyfriend who spends 25,000 on her - admitted taking a coach holiday the moment he broke up with her. Plus, the council house neighbors and all the former bandmates and managers.

Why does it matter it's entertainment for god's sake.
She isn't a prophet.

Gstar 22-09-2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjj20 (Post 6390272)

you. are. so. p-r-e-s-s-e-d

bjj20 22-09-2013 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pronshi (Post 6390552)
Why does it matter it's entertainment for god's sake.
She isn't a prophet.

We don't disagree. It's entertainment -simply entertainment. I am reminded of my great-grandmother who used to believe that all the people on tv shows who were married - were actually married in real life.

I am always so amused by these people who are so invested in the "Gina Rio" character that they are shocked that it is an act.

I like the Gina Rio character, but I think Gina could have played it better. She should have admitted it was a character and everyone would have had a bit more fun with it. Now, she seems to be playing a new game trying to make the Gina Rio character work and just hope that she can be successful so she can actually become "Gina Rio" instead of Georgina Shant'e Reid

For what it's worth, I do hope she's successful and that all her dreams come true. However, she would be a much more sympathetic character if she let all the "die hard" believers know that it's an act. If it was not an act, "Gina Rio" would be the most shallow person on planet Earth.

fingers 22-09-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjj20 (Post 6390609)
We don't disagree. It's entertainment -simply entertainment. I am reminded of my great-grandmother who used to believe that all the people on tv shows who were married - were actually married in real life.

I am always so amused by these people who are so invested in the "Gina Rio" character that they are shocked that it is an act.

I like the Gina Rio character, but I think Gina could have played it better. She should have admitted it was a character and everyone would have had a bit more fun with it. Now, she seems to be playing a new game trying to make the Gina Rio character work and just hope that she can be successful so she can actually become "Gina Rio" instead of Georgina Shant'e Reid

For what it's worth, I do hope she's successful and that all her dreams come true. However, she would be a much more sympathetic character if she let all the "die hard" believers know that it's an act. If it was not an act, "Gina Rio" would be the most shallow person on planet Earth.

The only point that I disagree with, is I DON'T like the Gina Rio "Character"
She played all the HMs and now she's trying to play the public. She is, and always will be, Georgina Shant'e Reid, a rather unsuccessful wannabe actress and Model desperate to con a part in another "reality" show. :devil::joker:

Headie 22-09-2013 10:57 AM

Ugh, FGS, I thought this would end after the show had finished. Do you seriouslyu have nothing better to do than to question Gina's lifestyle 24/7? YOU HAVE PHOTO EVIDENCE FOR GODS SAKE, what more do you need?

fingers 22-09-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 6390761)
Ugh, FGS, I thought this would end after the show had finished. Do you seriouslyu have nothing better to do than to question Gina's lifestyle 24/7? YOU HAVE PHOTO EVIDENCE FOR GODS SAKE, what more do you need?

So you believe the "Gina Rio" myth?

anne666 22-09-2013 01:02 PM

I certainly don't! That photo was taken just as the owner was ringing the police to have the trespasser removed. :dance::dance:

fingers 22-09-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anne666 (Post 6390859)
I certainly don't! That photo was taken just as the owner was ringing the police to have the trespasser removed. :dance::dance:

:joker: ... and the car in the foreground had the license plate obscured to protect the identity of the person(s) making the publicity shot! :joker:

Rob! 22-09-2013 01:30 PM

Secrets and lieeeees, Secrets and lieeeees :D

Redway 22-09-2013 01:30 PM

Poor thing really does have no idea.

Marsh. 22-09-2013 01:46 PM

:laugh:

We'll believe you love when we see your car actually moving out of the showroom. Or when you actually enter the fancy house and aren't crouching behind the bushes.

Pete. 22-09-2013 04:01 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/474...-jealous-o.gif

bjj20 23-09-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6391009)

Always thought it was funny that Gina and her boyfriend said Hazel was jealous of her money. I like Gina better than Hazel, but Hazel could probably buy and sell Gina.

Kizzy 23-09-2013 01:24 AM

True :laugh:

*mazedsalv** 25-09-2013 01:41 PM

Bloody hell, some people still don't believe she has money. Let it go, she has money, she bought a house. It's real.

Prove she's lying and then I will believe you.

GiRTh 25-09-2013 01:57 PM

Who cares?

fingers 25-09-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 6395016)
Bloody hell, some people still don't believe she has money. Let it go, she has money, she bought a house. It's real.

Just like Dexter Koh owns a white Rolls Royce with the Number Plate D1?

Marsh. 25-09-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 6395016)

:joker:

MeMyselfAndI 25-09-2013 03:37 PM

Are you laughing because there is still ZERO proper proof of her not being rich still after 4 weeks of her being out, surely by now she would of been papped going into her 'council flat'

Samm 25-09-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6389918)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/98407ee2c...d7q9o1_500.gif