ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Daley still getting Twitter abuse (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240121)

Me. I Am Salman 08-11-2013 10:09 AM

Daley still getting Twitter abuse

https://mobile.twitter.com/DevanteAu...97303319572480
https://mobile.twitter.com/goldfoxdo...74253623726080

I feel sorry for him tbh, I mean was what he did really THAT bad. Let's be honest, it was just play fighting taken a bit too far and Hazel hit him too..

Niamh. 08-11-2013 10:20 AM

It was pretty sinister tbf but BB intervened before he did anything really bad. It seemed more serious than play fighting to me on his part, especially watching the lead up to it before Hazel even came inside but yeah people probably should just get over it now tbf, I'd be willing to bet hazel would rather people did too, I doubt that's what she wants to be remembered for all the time either

Kyle 08-11-2013 10:21 AM

Yeh it was one of the more pathetic internet hate campaigns and Hazel clearly fuelled it by pretending she was in fear for her life in the diary room.

It was the right choice to boot him from the show though.

Niamh. 08-11-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Minds (Post 6473850)
Yeh it was one of the more pathetic internet hate campaigns and Hazel clearly fuelled it by pretending she was in fear for her life in the diary room.

ah she didn't pretend she was in fear for her life, they asked her if she was scared and she said she was, he did go over board and she never milked it either

Jake. 08-11-2013 10:23 AM

Good, shouldn't have been a complete twat about it after and should have apologised to Hazel instead of slagging her off to the press/his twitter followers at every opportunity.

Kyle 08-11-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6473852)
ah she didn't pretend she was in fear for her life, they asked her if she was scared and she said she was, he did go over board and she never milked it either

Course she milked it. If she was that scared she would have demanded he was removed because she thought he would hurt her.

Niamh. 08-11-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Minds (Post 6473855)
Course she milked it. If she was that scared she would have demanded he was removed because she thought he would hurt her.

No she didn't and she always gave the impression that she was scared at that particular moment but that she realized he'd had alot to drink. And what woman wouldn't be scared if a guy (who's a boxer btw) grabbed you be the throat and threatened to nut you? It's bizarre to me how people can't see how she would be scared by that, whether they'd been play fighting up to then or not

Jake. 08-11-2013 10:28 AM

You could tell she was scared when she was sitting in the chair, whether she actually made out if she was scared is irrelevant and doesn't excuse what he did

Kyle 08-11-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6473856)
No she didn't and she always gave the impression that she was scared at that particular moment but that she realized he'd had alot to drink. And what woman wouldn't be scared if a guy (who's a boxer btw) grabbed you be the throat and threatened to nut you? It's bizarre to me how people can't see how she would be scared by that, whether they'd been play fighting up to then or not

It's a live show, why wouldn't she plea for help if she honestly thought he was gunna stick his nut on her?

From what we saw of her on the show she was not a submissive woman. The way she gave complete submission during the act in question looked to me like play fight/role play.

Not that Daley had any excuse for putting his hands round her throat at any point, the guy was clearly a dick.

Kyle 08-11-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 6473857)
You could tell she was scared when she was sitting in the chair, whether she actually made out if she was scared is irrelevant and doesn't excuse what he did

I'd love to know where I excused his actions.

Raising a hand to a woman is the ultimate disgrace for a man and he was rightfully kicked off whether he was play fighting or not.

Leave off with the witch hunt just because I said Hazel had a small part to play in it the debacle.

MTVN 08-11-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 6473854)
Good, shouldn't have been a complete twat about it after and should have apologised to Hazel instead of slagging her off to the press/his twitter followers at every opportunity.

Yeah, and seeing as he's still milking his BB 'fame' I don't really feel sorry for him that he still gets attacked for what he did in there

Niamh. 08-11-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Minds (Post 6473859)
It's a live show, why wouldn't she plea for help if she honestly thought he was gunna stick his nut on her?

From what we saw of her on the show she was not a submissive woman. The way she gave complete submission during the act in question looked to me like play fight/role play.

Not that Daley had any excuse for putting his hands round her throat at any point, the guy was clearly a dick.

It was a strange situation though and one I'm sure Hazel has never been in before, it looked to me like she was unsure how to react, I think she probably felt like most of the viewers who were watching, like what the **** is actually happening here

GiRTh 08-11-2013 10:49 AM

No one deserves the level of hate that is displayed on twitter but without all the hate some people would have no reason to log on at all.

I agree Daley needs to acknowledge what he did and apolgise to Hazel and take steps to ensure he never acts like that again but the level of hate is ridiculous.

Shaun 08-11-2013 10:50 AM

MTVN and Jake [2].

GiRTh 08-11-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Minds (Post 6473850)

Whats that got to do with this? The question was whether Daley deserved the level of hate not a re-run of what happened.

Kyle 08-11-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6473874)
It was a strange situation though and one I'm sure Hazel has never been in before, it looked to me like she was unsure how to react, I think she probably felt like most of the viewers who were watching, like what the **** is actually happening here

To be honest I would have got rid of them both.

She attempted to or did expose his genitals (can't remember if she managed to pull them down or he had pants on) and him for putting his hand round her throat.

Kyle 08-11-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6473883)
Whats that got to do with this? The question was whether Daley deserved the level of hate not a re-run of what happened.

My comment was replying to another comment. Not all posts address the O.P specifically.

Black Dagger 08-11-2013 10:56 AM

He was homophobic as well on twitter recently, so yes he deserves all the hate he gets, he's a tool.

Black Dagger 08-11-2013 10:56 AM

And when he got out of the house and he was retweeting hateful stuff about Hazel that he should have actually hit her and stuff shows he didn't have any remorse, ****

GiRTh 08-11-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Minds (Post 6473886)
My comment was replying to another comment. Not all posts address the O.P specifically.

That is not at all clear. You do not quote anyone in your post. You can edit the post just to be emphatic that you are replying to someone if you want.

Me. I Am Salman 08-11-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 6473887)
He was homophobic as well on twitter recently, so yes he deserves all the hate he gets, he's a tool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 6473888)
And when he got out of the house and he was retweeting hateful stuff about Hazel that he should have actually hit her and stuff shows he didn't have any remorse, ****

oh ok this kinda changes my mind then

Jake. 08-11-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Minds (Post 6473862)
I'd love to know where I excused his actions.

Raising a hand to a woman is the ultimate disgrace for a man and he was rightfully kicked off whether he was play fighting or not.

Leave off with the witch hunt just because I said Hazel had a small part to play in it the debacle.

I didn't say you excused his actions at all, I was referring to those who do.

Samm 08-11-2013 11:42 AM

He was a bore anyway

King Gizzard 08-11-2013 11:59 AM

I always think this is him for a second, identical voices Lol

Scream 08-11-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Minds (Post 6473855)

But then you would of still said she milked it...I don't think she could do anything right in the eyes of most of the public