ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2013 [S10] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=629)
-   -   How will Tamera get into final? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240289)

alex_front2 11-11-2013 09:55 PM

How will Tamera get into final?

She's been in bottom 2, but unlike James Arthur she's going to struggle to stY out of it imo as the likes of sam b, nicholas as rough copy look fairly safe til final. Syco seem to really want her so how will they keep her in contention?

Drew. 11-11-2013 09:56 PM

I think she'll make the final, she'll just struggle to win the show

alex_front2 11-11-2013 09:58 PM

I think she will knock out hannah, sam c and *sob* luke.

Jack_ 11-11-2013 10:00 PM

I think she'll be saved (well I hope so) whenever she lands there again but at F4 unless she was in the bottom the week previous and gets a rebound vote, there'll be no saving her. I can definitely see her not making the final.

At this point I really can't see the final being anything other than Nicholas, Sam B and Luke. Maybe even Rough Copy.

alex_front2 11-11-2013 10:05 PM

RC seem more popular than luke and even nicholas who is losing popularity imo due to samey generic baby bubble performances whereas the other 2 lads bring soe energy and charisma to the stage if somewhat less vocally reliable.

Samm 11-11-2013 10:06 PM

She will make the final but I don't think she will have a chance at winning

GypsyGoth 11-11-2013 10:16 PM

I think all that negative press hurt her chances of winning.

alex_front2 11-11-2013 10:23 PM

Ialso think the fact that she's 16 yet quite "sexy" is unnerving.

GiRTh 11-11-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 6480099)
I think she'll be saved (well I hope so) whenever she lands there again but at F4 unless she was in the bottom the week previous and gets a rebound vote, there'll be no saving her. I can definitely see her not making the final.

At this point I really can't see the final being anything other than Nicholas, Sam B and Luke. Maybe even Rough Copy.

Agree.

erinp5 12-11-2013 01:03 PM

Simon will fix it ,just like he did for Cher Lloyd.

Samm 12-11-2013 06:31 PM

The only thing that I don't like about Simon is he will try and get someone to win even know its not the people who are watching choice

Toy Soldier 12-11-2013 06:44 PM

I'm not convinced that she will; I think Sam Bailey is a certainty, and then two of the three out of Nicholas, Luke and Rough Copy. Tamera coming 5th, Sam C 6th and Hannah 7th. Or, Tamera might come 4th with one of Nick / Luke / RC 5th.

I can actually see Nicholas slipping before the final, although depending on who he's in the bottom two against, the judges would probably see him through...

Brother Leon 12-11-2013 07:50 PM

She won't unless they do a Cher and make the Judges have a say the week before the final.

Mystic Mock 12-11-2013 09:36 PM

Stick her on last every week and they might just do it.

erinp5 16-11-2013 01:44 PM

Prison officer Sam Bailey is allegedly in an 'unbeatable' position to win this year's X Factor

The 36-year-old singer, nicknamed Screwbo, is currently polling 35 per cent of the public vote each week, with her nearest rival Nicholas McDonald tallying up less than half her share of the votes.

A source on the ITV show told The Sun they believe for anyone else to win the show will 'take a miracle'.

The contestant has been dubbed 'Screwbo' because prison wardens are often referred to the as 'screws' and her first audition was reminiscent of Susan Boyle's - who was affectionately called SuBo.

Her votes have seen her generate the biggest mid-competition lead in the show's ten-year history.

The source added: 'Sam Bailey is so far ahead it is unreal.

'She's the runaway leader, a million miles in front of her nearest rival and, if it was the final this weekend, she would romp home.'

With just four weeks left to go before the final show, the 35-year-old mum-of-two has most certainly captured the hearts and minds of the public.

However the source added that they suspect Simon Cowell would not be happy with Screwbo's popularity, as other reports have allegedly claimed that he wants Tamera Foster to win.

'He has publicly said she is a star and he genuinely thinks she could be massive internationally like Leona Lewis - but she isn't connecting with the public.

Tamera, 16, who found herself in the bottom two last week, was saved by the judges which saw the demise of boyband Kingsland Road.
The ITV source predicts that at this moment in time, the final is looking likely to be Sam Bailey, Nicholas and Sam Callahan.

Voting figures currently place Nicholas, 16, as second and Sam Callahan, 19, as third with boyband Rough Copy in fourth and Luke Friend, 17, in fifth. :shocked:

Although Tamera Foster places as sixth in the votes, despite being tipped as a favourite, and Hannah Barret, 17, is last.

An XF Spokesman told the MailOnline: 'There is always speculation about who is where in the public vote but we never make any comment until we publish the official voting figures at the end of the series.'

Tonight's show will be aired on ITV at 8pm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2kosCPtz4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

reece(: 16-11-2013 01:50 PM

Simon better fix it if he has any sense.

erinp5 16-11-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 6487026)
Simon better fix it if he has any sense.

He will.:thumbs:

bwoty 16-11-2013 02:01 PM

Sam Bailey must be getting all of Shells votes?

Shaun 16-11-2013 02:03 PM

She'll finish 4th I think.

erinp5 16-11-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 6487043)
She'll finish 4th I think.

So it should be her and Hannah in the sing off this weekend according to that info. Interesting to see if they are the bottom two.

Shaun 16-11-2013 02:13 PM

I think it'll be Hannah vs. Sam C this week, with Sam going, and then Hannah going next week (probably against Tamera).

Vanessa 16-11-2013 04:57 PM

I want Tamera in the final. I like her. :love:

reece(: 16-11-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 6487058)
I think it'll be Hannah vs. Sam C this week, with Sam going, and then Hannah going next week (probably against Tamera).

No Hannah rebound vote this time?

erinp5 16-11-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 6487058)

Sam C is going nowhere according to the leak he has great support ,putting him in third place .He will make the final along with Nicholas .

Vanessa 16-11-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 6487268)
Sam C is going nowhere according to the leak he has great support ,putting him in third place .He will make the final along with Nicholas .

that leak could be fake though. we'll have to wait and see. :suspect: