ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2013 [S10] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=629)
-   -   Tamera should be out tonight. She messed up. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240942)

Vanessa 24-11-2013 05:54 PM

Tamera should be out tonight. She messed up.

This is the third time. She also messed up the words in auditions.

reece(: 24-11-2013 05:57 PM

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=240897

Jack_ 24-11-2013 05:57 PM

But she's amazing and is easily one of the best acts left so let's hope not eh

The thought of a Sam/Nicholas/Rough Copy final is almost sleep inducing, and it's looking ever so likely

Vanessa 24-11-2013 05:58 PM

I've really gone off her. Is she going to mess up every week form now on? Not acceptable in my book. :nono:

Jemal 24-11-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 6502599)

The thought of a Sam/Nicholas/Rough Copy final is almost sleep inducing, and it's looking ever so likely

Rough copy in the final isnt boring. Other two are tho

Kazanne 24-11-2013 06:01 PM

I don't think she'll go she has a good voice just needs to remember those words,I'm sure they all do it at some point.

Cherie 24-11-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Amazingly good at not learning her lyrics.

Vanessa 24-11-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6502609)
Amazingly good at not learning her lyrics.

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

mizzy25 24-11-2013 06:03 PM

yes shes done it three times now and she is not very likeable either

Josy 24-11-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

How can she possibly be one of the best acts when she isn't capable of carrying out a full performance Jack?

Yeah she can sing but she clearly hasn't either got the interest or ability to do what is expected of her in this show.

T* 24-11-2013 06:04 PM

She's messed up too many times, agree with you Ness.

Vanessa 24-11-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuda (Post 6502617)
She's messed up too many times, agree with you Ness.

She was one of my favourites, but not anymore. And Nicole making excuses for her last night. Ugh! :nono:

Jack_ 24-11-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6502616)
How can she possibly be one of the best acts when she isn't capable of carrying out a full performance Jack?

Yeah she can sing but she clearly hasn't either got the interest or ability to do what is expected of her in this show.

Actually she didn't forget the words last night, she wasn't in time and missed her cue which caused her to pause a couple of times to try and catch up. That's different to forgetting her words. There's an intriguing theory on DS actually by one poster who seems to have an in depth knowledge of music that the backing track had an extra bar in it and it threw her off.

I'm sure Hollywood actors forget their lines or stumble when filming scenes quite a lot, and as such a number of takes have to be carried out. But that doesn't mean they're not great actors, it happens to everyone. She can still be a great singer, performer, have stage presence, and have the 'X Factor' even if she forgets her lyrics/misses her cues sometimes. They will iron themselves out with experience.

If she goes the only interesting act left is Luke...at a push Rough Copy. And that's it. Yes Sam is amazing but Nicholas I mean :sleep:

GiRTh 24-11-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6502616)

This. If she keeps messing up then she's not cut out for the industry.

Brother Leon 24-11-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

How is the one act that actually puts a show on sleep inducing?

Would much rather watch them perform than the others at the moment and Sam B and Nicholas are simply better than her too.

reece(: 24-11-2013 06:10 PM

Alol at everyone acting as if Tamera has messed up every performance she's done, she can clearly perform .... :joker:

Jemal 24-11-2013 06:11 PM

I know right.. I actually dont know what show people watch
(Directed at Leon)

GiRTh 24-11-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 6502626)
Actually she didn't forget the words last night, she wasn't in time and missed her cue which caused her to pause a couple of times to try and catch up. That's different to forgetting her words. There's an intriguing theory on DS actually by one poster who seems to have an in depth knowledge of music that the backing track had an extra bar in it and it threw her off.
:

Maybe its a conspiracy to get her the sympathy vote? I love a good conspiracy theory.,

Josy 24-11-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 6502626)

I'm sure Hollywood actors forget their lines or stumble when filming scenes quite a lot, and as such a number of takes have to be carried out. But that doesn't mean they're not great actors, it happens to everyone. She can still be a great singer, performer, have stage presence, and have the 'X Factor' even if she forgets her lyrics/misses her cues sometimes. They will iron themselves out with experience.

If she goes the only interesting act left is Luke...at a push Rough Copy. And that's it. Yes Sam is amazing but Nicholas I mean :sleep:

Forgetting her words, freezing on stage for a few seconds, not being on time all errors that none of the other acts are making again and again, she isn't ready for what being on the show brings.

The actor scenario isn't even relevant here IMO.

She should go tonight but more than likely wont..

bwoty 24-11-2013 06:23 PM

nah get rid of Luke tonight, T will keep until next week

Vanessa 24-11-2013 06:24 PM

Get rid of Tamera ! Luke to stay! :dance:

Apple202 24-11-2013 06:25 PM

fgs.. jumping around the stage with no concept of rhythm or timing does not equal a performance

bwoty 24-11-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple202 (Post 6502673)
fgs.. jumping around the stage with no concept of rhythm or timing does not equal a performance

who are you talking about lovey?

Vanessa 24-11-2013 06:28 PM

Forgetting the words does not equal a performance.

Mystic Mock 24-11-2013 06:30 PM

With the way this series is going Vanessa the more you mess up the more likely you are to go through.