ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Lee & Jasmine's Relationship (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244332)

Josy 13-01-2014 09:40 PM

Lee & Jasmine's Relationship

I think Lee is showing how desperate he really is to continue something with Jasmine when they both get out of there, I mean he was practically begging her in the bathroom to stay in the UK :laugh:

And I honestly think it's just something to pass the time in there on Jasmines part and that she will be on the first flight home as soon as she's able to.

Do you think they will end up in a relationship?

MarcusMel 13-01-2014 09:42 PM

If they do end up in a relationship it will be very short, Jaxmine is too vunerable to put up with a man who can't make a decision or face conflict.

Kazanne 13-01-2014 09:43 PM

Not a hope in hells chance Josy,Jasmine was taking the pee out of him last week,I think she is just using him and he is like a love struck puppy

sampvt 13-01-2014 09:47 PM

The words Plastic and desperate spring to mind. Both looking for the final not a relationship.

Jords 13-01-2014 09:48 PM

I find it creepy??? Not sure why though... all that repeating of "let me care for you" D:

Northern Monkey 13-01-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 6615085)
Not a hope in hells chance Josy,Jasmine was taking the pee out of him last week,I think she is just using him and he is like a love struck puppy

Yeah,Pretty much agree.He seems like an emotional wreck with a front of a Jack the lad which gets him in trouble.She is playing him like a fiddle to give herself a story line,She does'nt want a soppy lad like that in her life.

Northern Monkey 13-01-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 6615097)
I find it creepy??? Not sure why though... all that repeating of "let me care for you" D:

He is acting with Jasmine,Worse than Casey is with him.

joeysteele 13-01-2014 09:56 PM

No,I just cringe at it.

Kate! 13-01-2014 09:57 PM

Quote:

Spot on there Kaz, she seems to take the pee out of a few of the Housemates tbh, Lee deserves it though, :yuk:, she milked the Liz Nom for all it was worth, she was dry eyed throughout, she deliberately took the pee out of Jim the other night as well. She's very calculating.

seanraff07 13-01-2014 09:57 PM

Does look like he's chasing after her a bit, don't think she'll want anything to do with him once they're out of there

Loukas 13-01-2014 10:00 PM

I give it a month when they get out, tops. What am i even saying, she'll drop him like a dump straight away :P

Lee. 13-01-2014 10:11 PM

No, she wants camera time and wants to be the "winner" of the live triangle. Her conversation with lee where she said she was going to hang about lees bed in her underwear in front if Casey was very revealing IMO... She doesn't want lee, but she wants to be the girl who got the hot boy

(I'm not calling lee hot btw)

Gillian-73 13-01-2014 10:40 PM

It's embarrassing! They won't get in to a relationship, I really can't see Jasmine with a man like Lee. She is just using him for a storyline in my opinion!

Z 13-01-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee. (Post 6615192)
No, she wants camera time and wants to be the "winner" of the live triangle. Her conversation with lee where she said she was going to hang about lees bed in her underwear in front if Casey was very revealing IMO... She doesn't want lee, but she wants to be the girl who got the hot boy

Casey wants Lee, Lee wants Jasmine, Jasmine wants Lee to want her and not Casey but she doesn't want him. Why would she? Lee Ryan isn't a good looking guy and I'm sure she's had and could get better looking guys at the drop of the hat if she so wished, she doesn't live in the UK and she's already seen him get with someone else even though he claims he's "always" liked her - she seems to have her wits about her unlike Casey so I don't think she's falling for his lines like Casey has been.

rionablue 13-01-2014 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee. (Post 6615192)

She could never 'get'him if he didn't fancy her in the first place. he made it clear from the start he thought she was the best looking girl. Obviously he was only with Casey till the sheckles came off. I don't know if she fancies him or is playing him. Many relationships in BB in the past were painted as fake but lasted long after they left the house. Other relationships seemed genuine but didn't last a wet week. Also I don't think she needed Lee to get airtime. Herself and Luisa were a great double act and then there are plenty of male viewers who fancy her so no I don't think she needs Loser Lee really

sampvt 13-01-2014 11:26 PM

None of them want eachother, they all want slapping. Has anyone not seen that yet.

Mystic Mock 13-01-2014 11:26 PM

They was both so awful tonight, it was shocking from Jasmine in particular who I usually like.

GiRTh 13-01-2014 11:28 PM

Pair of idiots.

Mystic Mock 13-01-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

They're both faking it, and that's me being fair as someone that likes Jasmine.

joeysteele 13-01-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 6615441)
They was both so awful tonight, it was shocking from Jasmine in particular who I usually like.

It was Mock, really embarrassing really and to me pathetic.

Mystic Mock 13-01-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6615446)
It was Mock, really embarrassing really and to me pathetic.

I honestly think after tonight Jasmine is gone.

erinp5 13-01-2014 11:33 PM

12.31am: Guess what. Yep, Lee and Jasmine are in bed together, having a proper old smooch. What a surprise

michael21 13-01-2014 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6615074)
I think Lee is showing how desperate he really is to continue something with Jasmine when they both get out of there, I mean he was practically begging her in the bathroom to stay in the UK :laugh:

And I honestly think it's just something to pass the time in there on Jasmines part and that she will be on the first flight home as soon as she's able to.

Do you think they will end up in a relationship?

there more likely to end up in as river then a relationship

erinp5 14-01-2014 12:11 AM

12.35am: On the other side of the bedroom, Casey is quietly going to bed. This isn't awkward at all

1.05am: Lee and Jasmine update: still kissing. A lot

Mystic Mock 14-01-2014 12:13 AM

Alright Luisa is in trouble now.